New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
May because the deadline for regular to RIR conversion was september 2001.

cubiclefun said:
Folks,

It is quite frustrating to see the Labor processing is again stuck in Sept 2001. I dont know exact reason but here is the speculations.

But the same thing happend in New Jersey also. Big wait on Apr 2001 as usual with other states and 4 more months delay in Sept 2001 cases.

And of course these useless guys did not know and plan for these extra loads of cases for September 2001.

Well, isn't that too much to expect when they didn't plan extraresources in time for the April 2001 rush.

All this is because of this Stupid Bush.

Last edited by a moderator:
JustWatching said:
gc99...

Since what date do you have been tracking cases?

I was going to suggest the following - I will volunteer to track if you want me to, here is the idea

A spreadsheet with the following columns

- Date
- Case Start no.
- Case End no.
- No. of cases transferred
- Sample approval No.

The sample approval no. would be done something like this, for the cases on that day we could check every tenth case to get some idea of what days they are processing.

We would need some volunteers to check status on certain days.

This way we would get a good sense of what date cases are being worked on.

All -

So are people interested? Please post if you would like to volunteer with checking status.

good idea .. I will upload the excel with data I have..

File location: Backlog - Any idea?

My lawyer has sent me a copy of NY DOL letter which they requested it from NY DOL for my H1 7th year extension. Besides Case Number, additional details are as follows:

Filing date: 2/25/2002
Case status: Backlog
Priority: P Permanent
File location: Backlog

This may not be correct but my guess is NY DOL has sent all year 2002 and later cases to backlog center or they have a file cabinet with all 2002 and later cases for backlog center. :confused:

My lawyer says my case was filed as EB3 RIR but I do not see any mention of that in NY DOL letter.

Good luck for NY Labor victims.

news

I just heard from lawyers... the application was denied. After waiting for 3 years.. Excellent news..
Reason - education is not right...

very_upset_guy said:
I just heard from lawyers... the application was denied. After waiting for 3 years.. Excellent news..

sorry to hear this..
What is your PD?when it is transferred to NY DOL?
If you don't mind what is your education..qualifications...
is it 3yrs degree from India.... Give us more details .. if possible thanks

anticipation for regional to move forward from april?

Hi Guys,
Any guess why regional is stuck at april 2004 and when can someone guess it will move on to May?

very_upset_guy said:

Sorry to hear about your denial, please explore other options see if any other company has labor approved who is willing to do substitution labor based on future employment, sure there must be a way to get around.

Verant123,
You got query from NY state or NY DOL,
And what was the query
-----------------------------------

verant123 said:
any new updates for today?
mine is still with lawyer, i dont know when they reply query and send back to state DOL

i got query from NY state itself means in starting stage only after 3 years of applying
this is insane, they want to repost or i dont know
actually i know my lawyer screwed up the whole thing

he gave programmer analyst as a title and in bracket he gave software engineer DOT code
may be that triggered the query
but query is lenghty one, i dont know how many days it may take to reply and goes to regional?

nivasch said:
Verant123,
You got query from NY state or NY DOL,
And what was the query
-----------------------------------

Labor Finally approved

After 3years of LABOR PAIN the NY DOL has finally delivered my APPROVED LABOR APPLICATION.

Labor Applied : 07/10/2001
Moved to Regional - 04/07/2004
Labor Approved - 07/14/2004

PLEASE UPDATE THE TRACKER

gc999999999 said:
Attached is the tracker of latest cases transferred to NY DOL..
Feel Free to add any updates to this ..

do you (or anybody else) have an idea of the the case no. ranges for April. I would like to go back and add those to the list. This should help understand what dates in April they are processing and then start tracking from that point forward.

Tracker as of 7/15/2004

Congratulations kp14.

Attached is the latest tracker.

Jani2711, nomorebacklog, zamq and 2001aug - any news?

congrats kp14, your the man for today,
enjoy and all the best for 140/485
let us know abot the details how your going to file 140/485 is it concurrently or first 140?

good days are ahead for you man
for us we dont know, still we have to fight to get our labor to clear

kp14 said:
After 3years of LABOR PAIN the NY DOL has finally delivered my APPROVED LABOR APPLICATION.

Labor Applied : 07/10/2001
Moved to Regional - 04/07/2004
Labor Approved - 07/14/2004

PLEASE UPDATE THE TRACKER

file 2 LC from same company

Guys ,
My company file my LC case as EB3 last Nov., then I asked
them to refile as EB2 case and cancel first case this Feb , however
everytime I call my lawyer(company hired) to ask for confirmation,
she said there was no confirmation from NY DOL , she asked me not to worry
about anything ,but actually I did : she said once NY DOL open my case and will find out I have 2 applications ,then they will ask which one we want ,at that time we can choose one , I am not sure whether she is right( just after we refiled EB2 this year ,I asked her to request confirmation from DOL that we cancelled EB3 and want to go EB2 ,she said she left voice message ...but seems she never got response, so she never responsed me too ,I am kind of not trusting her.. )

Do you guys have any idea about 2 LC applications from same company ?

nyfunguy

Updated tracker as of 7/15/2004

I have updated tracker with my information.

NY Labor filed date: 2/25/2002

Thanks JustWatching for maintaining the tracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.