New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
question

how many days they take in state DOL to send to Regional DOL once we replied their query?
i dont know when my lawyer will reply the query

JustWatching said:
Congratulations kp14.

Attached is the latest tracker.

Jani2711, nomorebacklog, zamq and 2001aug - any news?

Nothing Yet for me. State Dept says they are processing aug and sept cases right now.(as per my lawyer).

Last edited by a moderator:
NY DOL case numbers in April

JustWatching said:
do you (or anybody else) have an idea of the the case no. ranges for April. I would like to go back and add those to the list. This should help understand what dates in April they are processing and then start tracking from that point forward.

here are some case numbers in april and may..

025-05-657 April 7th
025-06-414 april 22nd
025-07-300 May 12th
025-07-374 may 14

kp14 said:
After 3years of LABOR PAIN the NY DOL has finally delivered my APPROVED LABOR APPLICATION.

Labor Applied : 07/10/2001
Moved to Regional - 04/07/2004
Labor Approved - 07/14/2004

PLEASE UPDATE THE TRACKER

If you don't mind can you provide what is your DOT???

verant123 said:
question

how many days they take in state DOL to send to Regional DOL once we replied their query?
i dont know when my lawyer will reply the query

You can push your attorney to respond to DOL ASAP but make sure ask your attorney to have you review the response before he sends anything out.

I've been a silent reader for quiet some time. Thanks much for the information provided in this forrum.

My labor was received by the NY State DOL on Dec 10, 2001. My employer received a query letter from NY State DOL regarding prevailing two weeks ago. I was surprised to see the letter given that the published processing date is Sep 2001. Anyway, I worked with the attorney on the response to the DOL's questions. My attorney almost messed up the response, I took over the responsibily of drafting the response and had my attorney review the response. We'll be sending the response to NY State DOL sometime next week. The question NY State DOL had on the prevailng wage was basiclly asking my employer to match the prevailing wage, but the DOL guy mistook the job as Level II instead of Level I. So I purchased a salary survey from some professional source and also faxed a prevailing wage request form to the NY DOL Research and Static Division and obtained the correct prevailing wage. I also had my employer reposted the job. My attorney told me repost means internal reposting, do you guys know anything about that?
And, my job is not IT related job.

Dec10_2001,
That they are processing cases after Sept. 2001 is encouraging. All those guys and gals who have your PD's around Oct. 2001 and Nov. 2001, start revving your engines.

I've reviewed my ETA 750 (PD 10/21/2001) and I don't see anywhere the job category (EBX). Who decides of the category (the lawyer, NY State or Regional) ? Where can I check it out ?

by the way, my "phone number could not be located" yet.. Sometimes I feel that this message should be "stop calling every day, you know how goddamn slow we are !" :D

Rajel said:
I've reviewed my ETA 750 (PD 10/21/2001) and I don't see anywhere the job category (EBX). Who decides of the category (the lawyer, NY State or Regional) ? Where can I check it out ?

by the way, my "phone number could not be located" yet.. Sometimes I feel that this message should be "stop calling every day, you know how goddamn slow we are !" :D

EB categories are a USCIS term so it would not be in the ETA form. You/your employer/your lawyer decides what category you apply in. Obviously based on what makes sense with your education and relevant experience

This is very good news Dec10_2001, I am truelly happy for you.

My question to you guys , how come Non IT cases get processed faster then IT ones ?

ahalem said:
This is very good news Dec10_2001, I am truelly happy for you.

My question to you guys , how come Non IT cases get processed faster then IT ones ?

Because they don't love us ?? :p

Decemeber may be correct

Folks,

After looking at the December processing -- Let me disclose something for you guys

I called my attorney in a casual call ( though my labor was applied in June 2002) -- I could not located my attorney so I was given a chance to talk to one of the junior attorney's his firm.

I asked him casually which dates NY DOL is processing now? He told he received a state approvel for one december case recently. I thought he is joking or telling about some H1B cases so I just ignored.

But today after looking at this case, he MAY BE TRUE.

GOOD LUCK

I hope this is true, And all of us should see approvals in next few weeks.

Hey this would be really nice.

mine is dec 2001 also

Best Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
No Posts and activity in this forum for today

please give some feed back and if you have any situation please share with all of us so we can get ready for something simmilar

Best Regards

NY REGIONAL DOL status

Guys,

NY Regional DOL is processing cases (IT cases) received by April 7th 2004.

Most of the IT cases filed under DOT code of 030-062-010 (software engineer) are getting RIR Denied.

You can verify this by dialing (212) 337 2193 (press 1 twice) enter following case id's
1. 0250-5653
2. 0250-5654
3. 0250-5655
4. 0250-5656
5. 0250-5657 - 030-062-010 -RIR Denied.
6. 0250-5658

How said there is a light at the end of tunnel
After waiting for 3 LONG years, you have to hear your RIR application is DENIED.

Here is ONE Case get approved, which was received by NY DOL on Apr.27th
Cases #0250-5730 with a DOT code of 030-167-010 ===>Chief, Computer Programmer
:cool:
======================================================

mike_inus said:
Guys,

NY Regional DOL is processing cases (IT cases) received by April 7th 2004.

Most of the IT cases filed under DOT code of 030-062-010 (software engineer) are getting RIR Denied.

You can verify this by dialing (212) 337 2193 (press 1 twice) enter following case id's
1. 0250-5653
2. 0250-5654
3. 0250-5655
4. 0250-5656
5. 0250-5657 - 030-062-010 -RIR Denied.
6. 0250-5658

How said there is a light at the end of tunnel
After waiting for 3 LONG years, you have to hear your RIR application is DENIED.

Its strange that December cases are being opened while the August and September cases are being processed. What happened to the october and november cases?? Any thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.