New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!
Good to know

IND77 said:
Yes. That was my case. Got approval on July 7th.
Took little less than 3 years. NY SESA rcd date was July 23rd 2001.

Good luck U folks. See you in I-140/485 .

Thanks!

Hi mike_inus,

Thank you so much for your quick reply,really appreciate it! Your answers make me very happy for now and hope not to get my labor rejected.

Slave_Victim

mike_inus said:
Salve_Victim

1. If RIR is denied then your case will moved to regular processing. Your processing date will be the date when your original labor was filed.
In your case it will be OCT 2001

If labor is rejected then you have to file it again. :) pain in the neck.

2. Yes. You should get 8th year extension if your labor application is pending with NY State or NY DOL.

FYI, NY STATE is processing NON-RIR applications received on April 2001

Thanks

IND77 said:
Yes. That was my case. Got approval on July 7th.
Took little less than 3 years. NY SESA rcd date was July 23rd 2001.

Good luck U folks. See you in I-140/485 .

Hi, IND77. could you please provide more information on your job description? That will provide a better picture of what the DOL is approving.

Thanks a lot.

what info i need to ask my lawyer

hello guys,

i signed form 750 two months ago and am going to contact my company's lawyer for some updated information. what kinds of info should i ask such as case#, RIR/Regular, EB2/EB3, how can i know what position code they are applying for me? (from the above posts i am frustrated to know the denial cases of IT-RIR because my title is application developer when i signed the form)

thanks a lot

Sh_Ad said:
It was not my case. I wish it were.

I was just checking random case nos. & thought I should let you guys know.
How did you know date of filing from AVM ? I think it only tells you the date DOL received case.

happygcbasten said:
hello guys,

i signed form 750 two months ago and am going to contact my company's lawyer for some updated information. what kinds of info should i ask such as case#, RIR/Regular, EB2/EB3, how can i know what position code they are applying for me? (from the above posts i am frustrated to know the denial cases of IT-RIR because my title is application developer when i signed the form)

thanks a lot

I assume that you have very recently applied for labor certification.

Did you not get a copy of your 750?

You can't get case no. because they don't have it. EB2/EB3 does not get assigned at labor level (that gets assigned at I-140). I don't believe the DOT code is in the form either (not sure about this - I couldn't find it).

You can ask if it was RIR or not.

I would not worry about the IT "denials" people are talking about for two reasons:

1 - some are still getting approved so it's still case specific and not an across the board measure

2 - Your labor cert is most likely 2 years away from getting processed and who knows what the situation will be like at that point.

No updates

Hi All,

I was waiting for some update from my attorney and I have no updates. When I checked the AVM it still says the case was received at DOL on April 27 and thats it. any one in the same date range got approvals? Should I be concerned?

Thanks.

Hello Srikanth

NY DOL is processing cases received on April 20th 2004.
Also it depends on the DOT code under which your case was filed

Whats your DOT code?

sr_srikanth said:
Hi All,

I was waiting for some update from my attorney and I have no updates. When I checked the AVM it still says the case was received at DOL on April 27 and thats it. any one in the same date range got approvals? Should I be concerned?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
question

is that once we reply the query to state DOL, they send to Regional DOL, is that they'll process quickly for these kind of cases or goes as usual like general ones and according to receipt date at Regional office?

These cases will process as BAU (Business as Usual) !!

verant123 said:
is that once we reply the query to state DOL, they send to Regional DOL, is that they'll process quickly for these kind of cases or goes as usual like general ones and according to receipt date at Regional office?

NY DOL Updates

Here are my findings from NY-DOL AVM

You can verify this by dialing (212) 337 2193 (press 1 twice) enter following case id's

--------------------------------------------------------------
No--CASE #-------- DOT -------- STATUS ------- Last Updated
1. 0250-6121 --- 030.062-010 ----- RECEIVED ----- 04/20/2004
2. 0250-6123 --- 030.162-014 ----- CERTIFIED ----- 07/19/2004
3. 0250-6129 --- 030.062-010 ----- RECEIVED ----- 04/20/2004
4. 0250-6132 --- 030.062-010 ----- NOF ---------- 07/16/2004
5. 0250-6134 --- 030.167-014 ----- RECEIVED ----- 04/20/2004
6. 0250-6136 --- 030.162-014 ----- RECEIVED ----- 04/20/2004
7. 0250-6139 --- 030.062-010 ----- RECEIVED ----- 04/20/2004

Only one case was approved yesterday i.e. 7/19/2004

Thanks

mike_inus said:
Here are my findings from NY-DOL AVM

You can verify this by dialing (212) 337 2193 (press 1 twice) enter following case id's

No--CASE #-------- DOT -------- STATUS ------- Last Updated
1. 0250-6121 --- 030.062-010 ----- RECEIVED ----- 04/20/2004
2. 0250-6123 --- 030.162-014 ----- CERTIFIED ----- 07/19/2004
3. 0250-6129 --- 030.062-010 ----- RECEIVED ----- 04/20/2004
4. 0250-6132 --- 030.062-010 ----- NOF ---------- 07/16/2004
5. 0250-6134 --- 030.167-014 ----- RECEIVED ----- 04/20/2004
6. 0250-6136 --- 030.162-014 ----- RECEIVED ----- 04/20/2004
7. 0250-6139 --- 030.062-010 ----- RECEIVED ----- 04/20/2004

Only one case was approved yesterday i.e. 7/19/2004

Thanks
Just for information:
Cases sent from NJ-SESA to NY-Regional
1- Post card shows May 4th, 2004,
2- Entered in NY-Regional system on May 18, 2004
3- Difference (14 Days) 2 Weeks
4- Same applies to Approval. Entry in the system is always different.
5- Check CASE#'s sequence above, later approved former is in the queue.
6- Cases assigned to different managers.
7- Cases entered in the system on different dates.
8- Cases queried at SESA level have less chances to be queried at Regional level.
9- In recent approval, a company gor three approvals of SW.Engr. & one AP.
10. APPROVAL/NOF/REF/DENIAL totally based on the case preparation by attorney.
11- Best guess, it takes 2-3 months to update next status... of the cases.
12- Case Manager's perception counts here.

Sorry guys , that might looks like stupid question , but since none of us knows his case number, how we can we figure if these are our case number and which company and position title applied for, I called this number before and entered one of the cases number and there was no information about the company or the title

NOF received.

NOF received,

Can anyone tell what this is and what is suppose to be done ?

I hope NOF is something which can be approved.

Guys, I really need your input.

I don't want attorney to mess it up.

Here it goes:

Section 656.20(g)(3) requires that any notice of the filing of an application for alien employment certification shall:

A copy of the posted notice must be provided and must contain prevailing working conditions and requirement, state the prevailing wage of pay, offer training if job oppurtunity is the type for which employer customarily provides training, and offer wages and terms and conditions of employment which are no less favorable than those offered to the alien.

Employer's posted notice does not contain any specific educational ie., type of degree and experience requirements. The address for the US dept of labor is missing.

Employer may rebut this finding by complying with cited requirements and submitting documentation with results of same to this office."

Thanks,

Did anyone got any approval Filled in Oct 2001 from the state.

Mine is Dec and i read 1 case got some answer on the case of dec 2001.

Please advice

Best Regards

rdAug02 said:
NOF received,

Can anyone tell what this is and what is suppose to be done ?

I hope NOF is something which can be approved.

Guys, I really need your input.

I don't want attorney to mess it up.

Here it goes:

Section 656.20(g)(3) requires that any notice of the filing of an application for alien employment certification shall:

A copy of the posted notice must be provided and must contain prevailing working conditions and requirement, state the prevailing wage of pay, offer training if job oppurtunity is the type for which employer customarily provides training, and offer wages and terms and conditions of employment which are no less favorable than those offered to the alien.

Employer's posted notice does not contain any specific educational ie., type of degree and experience requirements. The address for the US dept of labor is missing.

Employer may rebut this finding by complying with cited requirements and submitting documentation with results of same to this office."

Thanks,
Internal Re-Posting is required (employer's Premises). Pattern of this is provided by DOL with essentials.
You are almost there. Goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.