New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
The voice is not clear indeed. It could be December or September buy hey, let's face it, it can't be December anyway ;)
Unfortunately, there's not a lot of September cases in the tracker and it would be great if people with a PD in October 2001 could give us some news on whether or not their cases moved to Regional.

quickmouse
rakki
gc_kmk
Rajel : no news yet
waitlisted

RIR date is Sept 2001 and not Dec 2001

not a pleasent thing to inform -

I called NY DOL office at 212 621 9374 and a guy told its September 2001

So the Automated message (not very clear) may not be correct

Rajel said:
The voice is not clear indeed. It could be December or September buy hey, let's face it, it can't be December anyway ;)
Unfortunately, there's not a lot of September cases in the tracker and it would be great if people with a PD in October 2001 could give us some news on whether or not their cases moved to Regional.

quickmouse
rakki
gc_kmk
waitlisted
no news from me. I am sure my lawyer is not going to call me if my case moves to regional. Do the lawyers get informed when the cases move or they have to specifically call INS ?

I'm not sure they are. In any case, I'd rather get the info myself by calling the automated message. Hopefully, one day, it will stop giving me that famous sentence "That phone number could not be located..." :D

waitlisted said:
no news from me. I am sure my lawyer is not going to call me if my case moves to regional. Do the lawyers get informed when the cases move or they have to specifically call INS ?

from other postings whose labors moved from state to federal mentioned lawyers receiving information from NY state about movement..

eventhough my case filed on sept 1st week 2001, my attorney did not get any info from USDOL
when i checked 212 337 2193 ,i gave my company phone number no cases went to regional in june 2004, so my case is still in state DOL only

kvskriths said:
When i call 212 621 9330 and hear automated processing, it says they are processing Oct-01 cases. The voice in the message is not clear. Can any one confirm this please?

its september 2001 for RIR and april 2001 for non RIR

I checked AVM today. For my company, all cases prior to May have been processed. It seems there is a batch went to regional office on June 17.

Rajel said:

quickmouse: no news
rakki
gc_kmk
waitlisted

For Spreadsheet (10/2001 RIR)

Just wanted to add my information. Filed RIR labor certification on 10/10/2001, received by New York office on 10/23/2001. Haven't heard anything yet.

To all: great job on the forum and the spreadsheet. It makes you feel not so alone in this process.

Tracker update

Welcome to the thread eskimo.

eskimo said:
Just wanted to add my information. Filed RIR labor certification on 10/10/2001, received by New York office on 10/23/2001. Haven't heard anything yet.

To all: great job on the forum and the spreadsheet. It makes you feel not so alone in this process.

I guess no one interested....

JustWatching said:
To:

Based on processing date, should have been approved:

slave_victim - 3/03/04
puneet_p (who I still don't who this is) - 3/05/04
jjsxbr - 3/17/04
sr_srinktah - 3/24/04

Should be up any day now:

kp14 - 4/07/04
Isabella - 3/10/04 or 4/07/04
IND77 - 4/21/04

Please let us know:

Have you checked AVM 212-337-2193 and validated that AVM date matches the dates above?

Any new status? Queries? etc...

I also wanted to suggest that we look at the case numbers. Now I know you probably don't want to share your case number with the world. If you choose to send me a private message with your case no. I will compare with the others and post your cases sorted by case no. (without actually posting the actual case no.) and any insights - if any - on how cases are being processed. Of course this is voluntary, all I can promise is I won't share your case numbers with anyone or use them for anything other than this exercise.

If any of the APPROVED people are still around, it would be great if you could also share your case no. (ny-quant, chadsel, zybin, usernew22, araina77, ever_fre, waitJuly2001, dvsap, americanada, Mno)

Good luck to everyone.

come on guys please come and participate in this forum
everyone here were waiting for good news to share
all the best

Guys,

I called 212 337 2193 (option 1 / 2) , first time to try it "testing :)", i entered my company main phone number , the message said : this phone number can not be located ?

does that mean there is no cases on the system for this company , or there is no cases moved to the Regional DOL?

ahalem said:
Guys,

I called 212 337 2193 (option 1 / 2) , first time to try it "testing :)", i entered my company main phone number , the message said : this phone number can not be located ?

does that mean there is no cases on the system for this company , or there is no cases moved to the Regional DOL?
YES. They enter the Employer # as on ETA-750.

How Often NY DOL AVM will be update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question. How often this NY DOL AVM will be update??

because I have my case number, by using that still saying received on April30th .......
Where as I put case number which is less than 100 numbers from my case #,
then AVM is saying it was Certified on posted on June 7th.
Again I put some in-between number to see that status, for all the case it is saying received April 28th and 29th etc..
Please let me know how often will be update.

Thanks,

According to my experience, they don't go as per sorted case no. I am sure the cases are processed by category+case no order. I have seen two consecutive cases of prog analyst from my firm being reported but one of them got cleared while other one is still pending.

Is there a way to skip like 20 cases on that phone line ? Looks like my company has lots of cases... mine is probably 50th on the queue...

Status
Not open for further replies.