Goodluck MNo

Updated the tracker for MNo

MNo said:
A little update on my case:
Sent to DOL - August 28, 2001
Forwarded to Regional Office - May 12, 2004
Certified - June 8, 2004
Hurray!!!!!!
Best of luck to all of you, guys and gals. I am moving to the next newsgroup. Ciao!
MNo

7th year h1 and transfer

Guys,
Please help,
Labour filed in California 2001 August, RIR denied and is now back to Regular Queue.
H1 expiring Dec'04. Employer ready to extend my h1 for 7th year.

I think my job is stable for one year so i do not want to leave my job also for now.
After one year i am not sure, so if i decide to switch employee during my 7th year
is it possible?
(If the new employer has an approved labour OR is willing to file for one in fast
moving states).?

bayareagc said:
Guys,
Please help,
Labour filed in California 2001 August, RIR denied and is now back to Regular Queue.
H1 expiring Dec'04. Employer ready to extend my h1 for 7th year.

I think my job is stable for one year so i do not want to leave my job also for now.
After one year i am not sure, so if i decide to switch employee during my 7th year
is it possible?
(If the new employer has an approved labour OR is willing to file for one in fast
moving states).?

They say it is possible.
http://uscis.gov/lpBin/lpext.dll/inserts/publaw/publaw-25745?f=templates&fn=document-frame.htm

(a) Exemption From Limitation.--Section 106(a) of American Competitiveness in the Twenty-first Century Act of 2000 (8 U.S.C. 1184 note) is amended to read as follows:

``(a) Exemption From Limitation.--The limitation contained in section 214(g)(4) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1184(g)(4)) with respect to the duration of authorized stay shall not apply to any nonimmigrant alien previously issued a visa or otherwise provided nonimmigrant status under section 101(a)(15)(H)(i)(b) of such Act (8 U.S.C.1101(a)(15)(H)(i)(b)), if 365 days or more have elapsed since the filing of any of the following:

``(1) Any application for labor certification under section 212(a)(5)(A) of such Act (8 U.S.C. 1182(a)(5)(A)), in a case in which certification is required or used by the alien to obtain status under section 203(b) of such Act (8 U.S.C. 1153(b)).

It means the year is counted from first LC submission from your first employer.
I've read about successful cases in this situation.

MNo,
Could you please confirm that your cases moved to NY Regional by MAY12 2004 ??
Because we heard that still they are processing April cases..
Thanks

MNo said:
A little update on my case:
Sent to DOL - August 28, 2001
Forwarded to Regional Office - May 12, 2004
Certified - June 8, 2004
Hurray!!!!!!
Best of luck to all of you, guys and gals. I am moving to the next newsgroup. Ciao!
MNo

waitlisted said:
It was up in morning. I tried a few times and got in. My company had a new case moved to DOL on June 17,2004.
:)

Hope its yours...
Check with your advocate ..

Last edited by a moderator:
waitlisted said:
It was up in morning. I tried a few times and got in. My company had a new case moved to DOL on June 17,2004.

waitlisted, that's really good news to hear
someone case went means they are doing some cases
DOL guys has to process all our cases before PERM comes into effect
hope that case is your case as gc999999999 says

verant123 said:
waitlisted, that's really good news to hear
someone case went means they are doing some cases
DOL guys has to process all our cases before PERM comes into effect
hope that case is your case as gc999999999 says
that case is not mine, guys :-(( category is not prog analyst. I am happy as long as some cases went in. Did I tell you guys there was a case pending in DOL from Feb 4, 2004 that got certified on June 10, 2004 ? I always thought that cases that are pending in DOL for more than 2 yrs, end up in RFEs. I am glad to know that it is not.

waitlisted said:
that case is not mine, guys :-(( category is not prog analyst. I am happy as long as some cases went in. Did I tell you guys there was a case pending in DOL from Feb 4, 2004 that got certified on June 10, 2004 ? I always thought that cases that are pending in DOL for more than 2 yrs, end up in RFEs. I am glad to know that it is not.

you mean 2 months ... Right??

Just Checking

To:

Based on processing date, should have been approved:

slave_victim - 3/03/04
puneet_p (who I still don't who this is) - 3/05/04
jjsxbr - 3/17/04
sr_srinktah - 3/24/04

Should be up any day now:

kp14 - 4/07/04
Isabella - 3/10/04 or 4/07/04
IND77 - 4/21/04

Please let us know:

Have you checked AVM 212-337-2193 and validated that AVM date matches the dates above?

Any new status? Queries? etc...

I also wanted to suggest that we look at the case numbers. Now I know you probably don't want to share your case number with the world. If you choose to send me a private message with your case no. I will compare with the others and post your cases sorted by case no. (without actually posting the actual case no.) and any insights - if any - on how cases are being processed. Of course this is voluntary, all I can promise is I won't share your case numbers with anyone or use them for anything other than this exercise.

If any of the APPROVED people are still around, it would be great if you could also share your case no. (ny-quant, chadsel, zybin, usernew22, araina77, ever_fre, waitJuly2001, dvsap, americanada, Mno)

Good luck to everyone.

For info, my PD is 10/21/2001 and as of today, there's still no sign of case transferred to Regional for my company.

JustWatching said:
To:

Should be up any day now:

kp14 - 4/07/04
Isabella - 3/10/04 or 4/07/04
IND77 - 4/21/04

Please let us know:

Have you checked AVM 212-337-2193 and validated that AVM date matches the dates above?

Good luck to everyone.

Getting busy tone from yesterday when I call AVM 212-337-2193. Usually when AVM goes down, it keeps on ringing. Have validated, out of two cases moved to Regional DOL on 04/20/04 and 04/21/04 one is definitely mine.Not sure which one is. :confused:

Did any one trioed calling NY SWA?

When i call 212 621 9330 and hear automated processing, it says they are processing Oct-01 cases. The voice in the message is not clear. Can any one confirm this please?

Did any one call SWA automated phone system?

I called 212 621 9330 and the automated message says they are processing Oct-01 cases. The voice is not clear though. Can any one call this # again and confirm my findings?

kvskriths said:
I called 212 621 9330 and the automated message says they are processing Oct-01 cases. The voice is not clear though. Can any one call this # again and confirm my findings?

I think I heard Dec 2001 for RIR.

What is the phone # to enter for status check on Reginal phone system?

I need to know whether my case is transferred from SWA to regional. (PD Oct 10, 2001) When i try calling 212 337 2193 (option 1 / 2) it asks to enter company phone #. Is this the number that attorney wrote in LCA application as company contact #?

kvskriths said:
I need to know whether my case is transferred from SWA to regional. (PD Oct 10, 2001) When i try calling 212 337 2193 (option 1 / 2) it asks to enter company phone #. Is this the number that attorney wrote in LCA application as company contact #?

YES you are right .. that is the number attorney wrote on
750A

Status
Not open for further replies.