New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can call DOL and find the info of labor ,if its moved from state to regional

212 337 2193 is the number then press 1 and then 2, give your company phone number

I just checked with the AVM. In June, there were 2 cases from my company got approved and one denied for RIR under Programmer Analyst category. The two approved cases were moved to region office in Apr and the other was moved there in May. Decision on all of them were made on June 14.

Good question

JustWatching said:
Not always...

My labor certification was received August 21, 2001, but the phone line doesn't mention anything similar to my case. Lawer didn't receive anything. Should I get worried because the processing date on the state level is September? Can the case be silently transfered to regional level without any mentioning in the retrieval system and without notification of the lawyer?

quickmouse said:
I just checked with the AVM. In June, there were 2 cases from my company got approved and one denied for RIR under Programmer Analyst category. The two approved cases were moved to region office in Apr and the other was moved there in May. Decision on all of them were made on June 14.

did you got info from lawyer whose case has been approved?
may be within next week you may have some info regarding these cases
hope your case will also will be there

krage_2002 said:
My labor certification was received August 21, 2001, but the phone line doesn't mention anything similar to my case. Lawer didn't receive anything. Should I get worried because the processing date on the state level is September? Can the case be silently transfered to regional level without any mentioning in the retrieval system and without notification of the lawyer?

dont worry , there are still some people who filed their cases in july 2001 and still didnt get any info about their case
so just have faith,everyone will get man

Folks,
By seeing these many peoples response from NY State and Regional,
should we consider NY DOL Computer was resolved ???????
:confused:

I heard from my lawyer that NO DOL doing more educational checks for south indains on their university education also said most of denied or NOFs also belongs to south indains. is it true ??

gopal420 said:
No idea where my case is. My PD is July 30th 2001. They are now processing Sept 2001. Where is my case?.

I would strongly suggest to contact your attorneys.

It could be that as NY is doing a few months in parallel, your case is still in State or maybe it has already moved to Federal, and you would probably be hearing directly from them.

Just my 2 cents

Even my company had 2 cases recd in DOL on April 15, One got certified on June 14 and other one is still pending. Both of these are Prog. Analyst. There is one still pending from Mar 25 for some other category.No idea how DOL picks up cases.

Quickmouse and waitlisted have confirmed that some cases from their company were transfered in April and early May from SWA to Regional have been approved on Jun 14.

That translates to a back log of about 2 months which is the same as it was from the begining of this year.
So I would presume that the regional is continuing to process applications at its normal pace.

But the state worries me because we have not heared of any transfers for the past month.
I do not know whether it is because of the lack of reporting on this forum or it is because of something happening within the SWA.

nivasch said:
waitlisted,
Is it Effecting only NY state Process or NY DOL process too !!!!!!!!
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mykan said:
Quickmouse and waitlisted have confirmed that some cases from their company were transfered in April and early May from SWA to Regional have been approved on Jun 14.

That translates to a back log of about 2 months which is the same as it was from the begining of this year.
So I would presume that the regional is continuing to process applications at its normal pace.

But the state worries me because we have not heared of any transfers for the past month.
I do not know whether it is because of the lack of reporting on this forum or it is because of something happening within the SWA.
Last cases reported from my company were on May 25. Usually, AVM updates on 5th, 25th and 15th cycle. But yesterday's update did not show much progress. I am waiting for 5th July now.

Waitlisted,

That is good news.
Is it possible that the May 25th case could be yours?

waitlisted said:
Last cases reported from my company were on May 25. Usually, AVM updates on 5th, 25th and 15th cycle. But yesterday's update did not show much progress. I am waiting for 5th July now.

Mykan said:
Waitlisted,

That is good news.
Is it possible that the May 25th case could be yours?
I don't think so. My case was filed in Oct last week. I am hoping that after 4 weeks I can call my lawyer and ask which month case got approved.

Last case from my company moved from state to regional office was on 05/25. As I mentioned earlier, it seems state office sends batch to regional office every other week. So I guess there should be one batch around 06/10. And next batch will be around 06/25.

Also, we do have cases dated back in March with no decision from regional office yet in my company.

Mykan said:

as per quickmouse, we have to wait for 1 more week then whoever cases are applied in sept 2001 then can call to NY regional DOL at 212 337 2193 and find out about your case status.

Status
Not open for further replies.