New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
nivasch said:
Hi,
Is there Any new updates from NY DOL regarding Computers problem !!!!!!!!!

:confused:

I guess 'Computer Problem' = Talking about 'Summer Vacation/Kitchen Renovation/Kids graduation...and so on'. Who knows? That is what they do in office for 8 hours. Where do they have time to fix that small computer problem.

I know we are all upset about the news of the 'reported' computer problem... and it would be really appreciated if we know the source of the information. I am not outrightlyrejecting the information, but a little more details would be appreciated.

And for all those silent people who have been browsing this pretty helpful website, if you cold please come forward, become a user and post your infornmation about any recent progress on your cases, it would take this thread an extra mile.

We all need each other's support in this tough time. Please come forward and share your experience/progress/questions with us.

Thanks.

yes kohls i agree with you
we need more people to come and join us in this thread and give thier information regarding their labors

Processing delay

Hello everyone.

I am actually a visitor from the NJ thread, but my case has supposedly gone to the regional office (NY) around April 15th. Based on other responses that I've seen, and the tracker, I am expecting to hear something by the end of this month. If I don't, I'll assume the rumor is correct and not expect anything for another two months.

I'll be sure to post here as well as the NJ thread as soon as I hear something. If I don't hear anything, I'll post again early July letting everyone know.

Where are my tax dolars???????

Mykan said:
jjsxbr,

Does that mean a total delay of 7+3 weeks or is it 7 (3 inclusive) weeks for us New Yorkers ?

If it is 7(3 inclusive) then how did a 3 week delay in the SWA translate into a 7 week delay in the regional.

I wonder if they ever got around to fixing that dang PC ?

Thanks.

7 weeks for now -- but my point is: what a hell is going on? is it a joke? No accountability whatsover - can we sue these guys for lame usage of public money?

How can you stop working for *3 weeks!!!*and still receive your salary normally? What is that?????????????????????

It is a joke - must be.

I got this info from indirectly from a regional level supervisor....

Also, Add a delay of another 6 months, because of the elections.
They have to catch up with the daily election news, attend rallys and BBQ dinners etc. etc.

God save us.

jjsxbr said:
7 weeks for now -- but my point is: what a hell is going on? is it a joke? No accountability whatsover - can we sue these guys for lame usage of public money?

How can you stop working for *3 weeks!!!*and still receive your salary normally? What is that?????????????????????

It is a joke - must be.

I got this info from indirectly from a regional level supervisor....

Not so good news...

Per immigration-law.com...

Backlog reduction will not address NY first...why?...I have no idea...

Apart from the PERM program, the Backlog Reduction Program has been progressing fairly smoothly and the Directors of the Philadelphia and Dallas Reduction Processing Centers are expected to be offered the job in the next few days. Additionally, the contractors have also been selected and will be offered the project in the next few days. Once the contract is accepted, the two centers will go into operation within 60 days. Just like the PERM centers, the Reduction Centers will also be managed and adjudications will be made by the DOL officials but the clerical processing will be done by the contractors. Initially, the two centers will focus on the backlog cases in the regions and states that fall under the jurisdiction of the Region II (Philadelphia) and Region III (Atlanta). The DOL is targeting at removing all the backlogs within two years.

Did you hear of the word : "unfair" before ... I think that is the new methodology the department of labor is using.

Well there is nothing really in our hands can be done, we sent letters , emails , spoke to media but no one care. Its just waiting game and if we failed, I believe Canada, Europe or Australia well welcome us more.

There is nothing to lose in all cases , cheers my friends

Aug 2001 Labor approved...

Hi People,

I just heard from my company lawyers today that my LC application is approved. They will now take 2 months! to file for the next stages.

My details are:

EB2, MS+1YR, Software Eng.
PD: Aug 22, 2001.

Thanks to you all for keeping this thread and hopes alive. I have been a silent reader of this thread but it was very helpful. I will see you all in the 140 threads (for Vermont).

Please stay positive. I stayed positive throughout this ordeal and it helped. Hopefully I will be done with the GC in 2 years. But I will keep my expectations lower becuase "Its never over till its over".

Good luck...

americanada said:
Hi People,

I just heard from my company lawyers today that my LC application is approved. They will now take 2 months! to file for the next stages.

My details are:

Thanks to you all for keeping this thread and hopes alive. I have been a silent reader of this thread but it was very helpful. I will see you all in the 140 threads (for Vermont).

Please stay positive. I stayed positive throughout this ordeal and it helped. Hopefully I will be done with the GC in 2 years. But I will keep my expectations lower becuase "Its never over till its over".

Good luck...

Congrats....can you post transfer date to Regional and approval.

thanks

Good for you friend.

And thanks a lot for all the encouraging words. Mine is December 2001 filing and am looking forward to complete this first step in the journey where my courage, beliefs and patience is tested every week.

But I like what you said - just stay positive.

americanada said:
Hi People,

My details are:

Good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.