New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange , she is the one whom applied for the case and she is saying it will get denied , are not we all hate lawyers

waitlisted said:
I agree. I am also very disappointed with my lawyers. She always tells me that it will get denied :-((

She says scenario was different in 2001. Now as economy is down and blah blah... I have stopped calling her as it is so demoralizing.

waitlisted said:
She says scenario was different in 2001. Now as economy is down and blah blah... I have stopped calling her as it is so demoralizing.
That too is incorrect.

A memo was issued by DOL November 20, 2003. The memo tries to address issues with the change in the environment from the time RIRs were submitted and the time they are being reviewed due to backlogs. The memo states:

- On initial review, if the application is incomplete, they can issue Notice of Finding if not the application continues. Employer can respond to NOF and still get approval.

- Applications then fall into two categories:

a) Applications requiring at least Bachelor + 3 years experience or Masters + 6 months experience.
- If education and experience requirements are met the Officer must certify WITHOUT retesting the market.

b) Applications NOT requiring Bachelor + 3 years experience or Masters + 6 months experience
- Officers are to review recruiting effort and DO HAVE discretion to retest the market.

My sense is that most people in this forum fall into the first category and GENERAL economy and market conditions should not have a MAJOR impact on approvals of your case. EMPLOYER condition may be a different story.

Slave_Victim said:
Can someone tell me the diff between labor condition and permanent bla bla as AVM says -- option 1 and option 2

labor condition application (or LCA) is a very quickly processed application for getting an H-1B visa (new or extension).

Most likely, you already had more than one LCA filed on your behalf.
They are routinely processed in a matter of few days.

-Q.

need some info

My case moved from State to Regional on April 15th, NOW I AM TRYING TO GET STATUS FROM Regional by using AVM#212-337-2193 with option 1 and by using Employer Telephone number, the AVM is just giving cases status from 2003 and 2002 and .........,
Is there any way that we can find DOT Number of the cases.....
Please help me :confused:

what is your PD

nivasch said:
My case moved from State to Regional on April 15th, NOW I AM TRYING TO GET STATUS FROM Regional by using AVM#212-337-2193 with option 1 and by using Employer Telephone number, the AVM is just giving cases status from 2003 and 2002 and .........,
Is there any way that we can find DOT Number of the cases.....
Please help me :confused:

your info is not in tracker..
when is your PD at NY state?

gc999999999,
My case filed 13th Feb2002 from NJ AND it was moved to NY Regional from NJ SESA on April15th 2004,
And I just spoke with NY DOL, and they gave my Case Number for NY Regional(DOT#) AND date posted as April30th.
==========================

gc999999999 said:
your info is not in tracker..
when is your PD at NY state?

nivasch said:
gc999999999,
My case filed 13th Feb2002 from NJ AND it was moved to NY Regional from NJ SESA on April15th 2004,
And I just spoke with NY DOL, and they gave my Case Number for NY Regional(DOT#) AND date posted as April30th.

Ok... so your is NJ case. I was like ' Wow !' untill I saw it is NJ and not NY.

Kohls,
I just join this thread, because I am not able to see NY DOL Thread,
sorry for the confusion
===========
kohls said:
Ok... so your is NJ case. I was like ' Wow !' untill I saw it is NJ and not NY.

nivasch said:
Kohls,
I just join this thread, because I am not able to see NY DOL Thread,
sorry for the confusion
===========

No probs nivasch. It's good to know that our NJ peers are getting stuff moved faster. I live in NJ myself... and wish every day that my employer could have filed my case from NJ. I Love Jersey !

add tracker info

Hi
I am new to this thread thou i have been watchin the whole thing ...
i filed my labor on oct 19th 2001 from new york. Add my info in the tracker too..i.e,(10192001 -- RIR)

:confused:

Hello

Do you have NYDOL Phone NO ?

My case was forwarded to NY-DOL but they did not gave any Case No.

nivasch said:
gc999999999,

Hello,
Here is the information #212-337-2193 for NY DOL !!!!!!
===========================================

mike_inus said:
Hello

Do you have NYDOL Phone NO ?

My case was forwarded to NY-DOL but they did not gave any Case No.

Status
Not open for further replies.