New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
nivasch said:
when I am trying to get the case status information from NY DOL (212-337-2193), there are two option are providing from automated message 1) Permit application and other option is 2) Labor condition.
Which one we need to select ??? to know that Labor moved from NJ Labor to NY Regional Office !!!!!!!

You want option 1.

Could be good new for us, OCT filers

PD : Oct-2001 first week ( Day is not clear )
Moved to regional : March-3-2004

Thanks for the postings!
All these days I was checking option 2 on AVM. Today i came to know that option 1 is the right option for me where I got the abv mentioned info.
Someone Pls answer my questions.
AVM is saying only my dot code and case number and reached date..

1. My case has reached the regional office more than 60 days ago. But other than the abv mentioned message I never heard anything else there, what could be the problem ?

2. From now onwards where I should check my status using case num or ph, emp taxID etc

3.Pls Give me link to see dot code info.

4.Could it be RFE , if so how to find out

Last edited by a moderator:
Slave_Victim said:
PD : Oct-2001 first week ( Day is not clear )
Moved to regional : March-3-2004

Thanks for the postings!
All these days I was checking option 2 on AVM. Today i came to know that option 1 is the right option for me where I got the abv mentioned info.
Someone Pls answer my questions.
AVM is saying only my dot code and case number and reached date..

1. My case has reached the regional office more than 60 days ago. But other than the abv mentioned message I never heard anything else there, what could be the problem ?

Not necessarily, for sure no problems at NY SWA. I believe the message would tell you if a Notice of Finding was issued if there was RFE so for now be patient, it may all come to an end (a successful one) soon.

2. From now onwards where I should check my status using case num or ph, emp taxID etc

Call 212 337-2193 Option 1, check either by case no. or phone no. - no difference. Are you sure it's your case?

3.Pls Give me link to see dot code info.

http://online.onetcenter.org/help/online/crosswalk

4.Could it be RFE , if so how to find out

See answer above.

Good luck!

Like the interface - allows me to post too - long time user posting first time

Guys!! i have been a silent watcher of this threads for a very long time. It never allowed me to post. i guess even now i have turn to lower security of cookies in browser , or i was not even logging in with this new look site.

Good i could selectively assign websites for different levels of cookies protection. I guess there are many more like me who have to be silent becoz of limitations of this website. This site never will work properly on corporate PC's

Anyways. - Its good to see something happening but its still quiet bad. Most states have moved ahead , even NJ is doing good but like you i am stuck in NY.

My company (Citibank/Citigroup) lawyer says its not advisable to move to a NJ position as one should work in state where there case is filed. I know its preferrable but not necessary. Any opinons? Also does living in NJ state help?

I PERM wait seems un-ending. OMB has taken too much time.

Hope to stay active in this group from now on (as long it allows me to post)

thanks
MS

Has any one got their Labor cleared

Guys, this post is full of good news that Labor moved to regional, but has any one got their labor cleared yet after April 2001.

We can celebrate that the labor may be moving to reginal but what is the use , no one will get GC with Labor hanging in regional.

Does any one know for fact thay any labor has got cleared ??????

sankat_mochan said:
Guys, this post is full of good news that Labor moved to regional, but has any one got their labor cleared yet after April 2001.

We can celebrate that the labor may be moving to reginal but what is the use , no one will get GC with Labor hanging in regional.

Does any one know for fact thay any labor has got cleared ??????

Look at the tracker (page 112)

araina77 6/26/01 Certified 4/30
usernew22 6/22/01 Certified 5/10
waitjuly2001 7/05/01 Certified 5/10

Confused..someone pls reply.

Hi Guys,

May seem dumb but just want to clarify,does regional and federal (level) mean same?

When are the quieries most expected,is it at state or regional ? which is the biggest hurdle among the above? If there is a quiry,will it be updated at AVM?

Slave_Victim said:
Hi Guys,

May seem dumb but just want to clarify,does regional and federal (level) mean same?

When are the quieries most expected,is it at state or regional ? which is the biggest hurdle among the above? If there is a quiry,will it be updated at AVM?

Yes Regional and Federal are same thing.

From what I have been able to tell , State and Regional checks are similar with Regional reviewing what State did. So in theory you would expect less queries in Regional. From what I have seen Regional takes a look at the recruitment process itself and State does not (at least not that I can see).

Can't answer your AVM question.

labor certified

End to 3yr loooong wait. :)

Lawyer informed me today that my LC has been approved.

PD : june 12th 2001

moved to Regional: march 17th 2004

Approved : may 12th 2004

Thank you everyone in this forum for all the valuable information and insights.

wish everyone all the best.

zybin.

Tracker as of 5/17/2004

Congrats zybin!

jjxsbr - I'll bet $1 that you are next.

ny-quant - hate to ask, any news?

Attached latest tracker.

Can everyone take a look and make sure I have your info right.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats Zybin. Quickmouse... Where is the updated information..
Anyone with JUn, July, Aug and sept PD still not moved??

Thank you so much Quickmouse. I have seen that the updated website usually lags the actually processing by six to eight weeks. So you are next quickmouse. Cannot wait to hear good news from you.

Akhand said:
Ahalem is right, doleta.gov still shows July2001, how come immigration.com showing aug2001?

Would love to know that... and it would be way cool if our website has information more recent than the govi site itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.