New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I did :

- I pushed my company to apply for H1 Extension 5 months earlier and I was lucky since there was mistake in the application my lawyer submitted and got fixed, but I got the extension 1 month before the visa expired

- First thing I did after that was to extend my Driver license

- Then I submitted all papers to the Department of state and got new visa stamp from DC after 3 months.

- I will have to do that again next year for the 7th year ext. :(

It took me 6 month to finish the entire thing but the early you start the better and fast you finish

good luck

kohls said:
Isn't there any kind of documentation you can get from US Consulate or Indian Embassy - I mean what if someone has an emergency back home ??

New York Driver licence

Does Visa expiration affect NY state driver licence too ?
I mean I have driver licence till 2011 but visa is expiring in march 2005.

kohls said:
Isn't there any kind of documentation you can get from US Consulate or Indian Embassy - I mean what if someone has an emergency back home ??

If you have an emergency you can request a withdrawal of your passport and they will send it back so you can travel back home and then you can go to the US Consulate in your country to get visa stamp

JustWatching said:
If you have an emergency you can request a withdrawal of your passport and they will send it back so you can travel back home and then you can go to the US Consulate in your country to get visa stamp

Although it is becoming very Off Topic but I am sure it would help alleviate lot of GC-waiter's concerns.

So, say I have to travel at 2 days' notice and Pasport is with the stamping authorities - what can be done ?? Is there a number I can call / fax them request ? Do they 'oblige' you by sending passport back by overnight courier or something like that ?

Oct cases to regional

I heard that Oct cases are moving to regional....

10/08/01 quickmouse
10/15/01 rakki
10/21/01 Rajel
10/25/01 waitlisted

can any one confirm Please..
:) :)

June 8 2001 LC Certifed

Thanks for this thread's great help.
I posted mine to share.

File on 08Jun2001
Move to regional on 17Mar2004
Certified on 10May2004

IT Manager / Sr. Eng(filed as Sr. Eng 3 yrs ago)

See you guys on I-140

Any questions, feel free to ask me.

gc999999999 said:
I heard that Oct cases are moving to regional....

10/08/01 quickmouse
10/15/01 rakki
10/21/01 Rajel
10/25/01 waitlisted

can any one confirm Please..
:) :)

No news yet. How do you know Oct cases are moving ? Does the lawyer inform ?

chadsel said:
Thanks for this thread's great help.
I posted mine to share.

File on 08Jun2001
Move to regional on 17Mar2004
Certified on 10May2004

IT Manager / Sr. Eng(filed as Sr. Eng 3 yrs ago)

See you guys on I-140

Any questions, feel free to ask me.

Appreciate your giving your news... it would really cool if more people come out and post their good news !

Good luck... !

kohls said:
Although it is becoming very Off Topic but I am sure it would help alleviate lot of GC-waiter's concerns.

So, say I have to travel at 2 days' notice and Pasport is with the stamping authorities - what can be done ?? Is there a number I can call / fax them request ? Do they 'oblige' you by sending passport back by overnight courier or something like that ?

See the following site. Will give you all the info you need:

http://travel.state.gov/revals.html

oct cases

nothing yet from my side..
I guess no news = good news... :rolleyes:
that said, it quite encouraging to see that sep cases are moving forward.

Can you Check the AVM ?

Can any one who just got their LC cleared please check their case status in AVM ?
Just want to know how fast they update the AVM database..
Thanks a lot

zybin said:
Can any one who just got their LC cleared please check their case status in AVM ?
Just want to know how fast they update the AVM database..
Thanks a lot

Just checked and looks like my case has been received. Does anyone know the possible status (i.e. received, denied, etc.)

Also how can I be sure that the case listed there is actually my case?

checked avm, issued a notice of finding. i don't know what kind ofnof is that. can you guys tell me what kind of nofs are issuing recently.
thank you

i have BS and four years experience when i filed my labor. but lawyer put me in EB2. do you think this is the problem. my lawer is kuku. he doesn't know anything. if you know any best lawyers can you advise me.
Thank You

Please check AVM ?

Chadsel,
If you are still visiting, can you please check your case status in AVM ?

I do not think the lawyer assign the EB level you will have , this is assigned by the Immigration itself

gc0103 said:
i have BS and four years experience when i filed my labor. but lawyer put me in EB2. do you think this is the problem. my lawer is kuku. he doesn't know anything. if you know any best lawyers can you advise me.
Thank You

i received nof from sesa about wages, they said for eb2 the salary must be 38.15 dollarsper hour. i am getting more than that. but my idiotic lawyer exactly typed the same hourly rate.
anyway at that time i noticed he applied me in eb22.

My lawyer is so unfriendly. Sometimes, I think they don't tell the truth. She tells me that last time they received something from INS was 6 months back and they did not get anything is last 6 months. In AVM, the last case certified from DOL was on Feb 26. I wonder what do they want to convey.

Status
Not open for further replies.