New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
waitjuly2001 said:
Dear friends,
status got updated for mar 17 (moved to DOL) cases moved.
My labor got cleared after 34 months atlast.

All the best for others.

Cases are moving be happy. :D

Congratulations!

How do you know ALL March 17 cases changed status?

Pls add my info

Guys, can somebody pls update my info in tracker.

EB3/case filed on Oct 25, 2004.

Acc. to AVM phone, it looks like they process avg 80 cases per day. B'cos they had a case updated on May 5 and another on May 6. The difference in case ids was 80.

I remember somebody did an analysis on cases filed giving out some numbers. Can you post the link to it ?

Thx

Hi, i got current H1B issued till Aug. 2005 with I-94 but my 6yrs of H1B ends on Sept. 2004. Also, my LC is pending for more than 2 yrs. [May 2002]. In other words, i have H1B extn to 7th yr.
My question is do i need to file an H1B extn. for 7th yr ? I should still file for 7th yr extn. inspite i already have H1B ? Gurus pls reply

There is no particular way you can figure out exactly which case is yours. But there is some hint which can give you a rough idea. If you listen to the DOT CODE, it's the job description code of that case. From that, you can tell if that case is in the same categories as yours. Even though it doesn't give you the full detail, it can limit your wondering range. Hope this is helpful

kp14 said:
I received a notification from our Legal Dept. that My Labor Application was filed on July 10th 2001.I tried reaching out the attorney and he provided me with the Employer's Telephone Number posted on the Application.

However there were a bunch of application numbers mentioned in the list.How do I know which one is mine as the Dates they announce on the Automated Voice Response system is the date the Application moved to the Regional Office.

Any help INfo will be helpful.

The stupid attorney says that they do not receive a notification every time a case moves from State to the Regional office.

So I used the info provided( phone num) to find out

:confused:

waitlisted said:
Guys, can somebody pls update my info in tracker.

EB3/case filed on Oct 25, 2004.

Acc. to AVM phone, it looks like they process avg 80 cases per day. B'cos they had a case updated on May 5 and another on May 6. The difference in case ids was 80.

I remember somebody did an analysis on cases filed giving out some numbers. Can you post the link to it ?

Thx

how can you know about this info that they are doing 80 cases per say
is it in Regional or State level?
can you give contact number so that we can also try?
is this your case filed in 2001/2002/2003??

verant123 said:
how can you know about this info that they are doing 80 cases per say
is it in Regional or State level?
can you give contact number so that we can also try?
is this your case filed in 2001/2002/2003??

OOOPS !! My case was filed in 2001.

AVM contact no is 2123372193. This info I am talking of is of cases that move from SESA to DOL. e.g a case moved on May 6th has case id 02...05 and another moved on May 7th has case id 02...85.

longawaitedlc said:
Hi, i got current H1B issued till Aug. 2005 with I-94 but my 6yrs of H1B ends on Sept. 2004. Also, my LC is pending for more than 2 yrs. [May 2002]. In other words, i have H1B extn to 7th yr.
My question is do i need to file an H1B extn. for 7th yr ? I should still file for 7th yr extn. inspite i already have H1B ? Gurus pls reply

Did you get visa stamp through Aug 2005 or your approval notice (I-797) through Aug 2005? You are saying I-94 is also through Aug 2005?

It is weird that your approval goes beyond your 6 year period. When did you get your last H-1B extension?

Also remember your H-1B status begins when you start using it not when it was issued so make sure you start counting from the 1st day you arrived in US with H-1B and subtract any interruptions if any.

If you did get an H-1B beyond your six years without officially asking for an extension - seems more like an oversight on the part of USCIS and would follow-up with USCIS to make sure that you don't have to do something.

Hi Everybody ,

I feel that the rate of posting message went down allot in the last few days, do you think this is related to the new forum design or its due to the slow on the labor department, please share your info with us , it will help us and will help you too.

Ahalem

ahalem said:
Hi Everybody ,

I feel that the rate of posting message went down allot in the last few days, do you think this is related to the new forum design or its due to the slow on the labor department, please share your info with us , it will help us and will help you too.

Ahalem

It is certainly the slowness of the new website design... it's fancy but slow - like pshopshaa (aka soshaa) !

Just using guess as one of the user told 50 to 60 days

JustWatching said:
Congratulations!

How do you know ALL March 17 cases changed status?

Just using guess as one of the user told 50 to 60 days.
This is true and happened in my case.

Good News

Company located: New York City
Category: RIR, EB3
Processing date: June 22, 2001
Case moved to Regional: March 10, 2004
DOT Code: 030.162-014
Labor approved: May 10, 2004

All the best to everyone on this forum.
usernew22 :)

congrats usernew22 for your info,all the best in 140/485,
try to file concurrently,before that better consult your lawyer

yes, now NY Regional is doing exactly 60 days to clear labor once it went to regional
there will so many labors clearing from this month

congratulations for everyone who got their labors or whose cases moved to Regional

i still dont know my case, i am in very bad stage. i got info from my attorney that my case went to a new employee and he went to vacation for 20 days and my case is still pending but other cases which he didnt open already went to regional it seems
my attorney is trying to find why it happend but its almost 3 weeks we didnt get any info

Applied In July 2002- Still Waiting

HI GUYS

I Applied in july 2002 I think in NY They are processing RIR CASES FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2001 . ANY IDEA WHEN THEY WILL REACH JULY 2002 :mad: :confused:

JustWatching said:
Did you get visa stamp through Aug 2005 or your approval notice (I-797) through Aug 2005? You are saying I-94 is also through Aug 2005?

It is weird that your approval goes beyond your 6 year period. When did you get your last H-1B extension?

Also remember your H-1B status begins when you start using it not when it was issued so make sure you start counting from the 1st day you arrived in US with H-1B and subtract any interruptions if any.

If you did get an H-1B beyond your six years without officially asking for an extension - seems more like an oversight on the part of USCIS and would follow-up with USCIS to make sure that you don't have to do something.

I had the same problem. My 6 years ended Jan 18th,2003, but USCIS issued my H1-B till October 2005 (Stamping in passport too the same!). My employer's attorney advised me to keep quite and do nothing. I consulted Mr.Khanna and his advise is that it is an oversight from USCIS and don't take advantage of their mistakes. If not today, may be down in 5 or 10 years, it's going to be problem.
I applied for 7th year extension and got approved after long 5 1/2 months wait. Atleat good thing is I don't have to send it for passport stamping. But I am getting ready to apply for 8th year extension soon in August!

hkond said:
I had the same problem. My 6 years ended Jan 18th,2003, but USCIS issued my H1-B till October 2005 (Stamping in passport too the same!). My employer's attorney advised me to keep quite and do nothing. I consulted Mr.Khanna and his advise is that it is an oversight from USCIS and don't take advantage of their mistakes. If not today, may be down in 5 or 10 years, it's going to be problem.
I applied for 7th year extension and got approved after long 5 1/2 months wait. Atleat good thing is I don't have to send it for passport stamping. But I am getting ready to apply for 8th year extension soon in August!

It is so shitz situation. I will also be beginning my 7th year app soon, and my biggest worry is that my passport will be in transit all the time - well not almost but most of the time.

Does anyone know how can one travel outside US if the passport has gone for stamping ?

Thanks

kohls said:
It is so shitz situation. I will also be beginning my 7th year app soon, and my biggest worry is that my passport will be in transit all the time - well not almost but most of the time.

Does anyone know how can one travel outside US if the passport has gone for stamping ?

Thanks

You really can't travel without the passport. You may want to go to Canada to get passport stamped at US Consulate. Then you will have your passport most of the time.

JustWatching said:
You really can't travel without the passport. You may want to go to Canada to get passport stamped at US Consulate. Then you will have your passport most of the time.

Isn't there any kind of documentation you can get from US Consulate or Indian Embassy - I mean what if someone has an emergency back home ??

Status
Not open for further replies.