New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by araina77
one more case from our office has gone to the regional office on 24th march

Great ! Do you know what was the priority date on that ? I guess you won't till that person tries with their own code or we know who does the code belong to - right ?

NY doesn't tell you which case no belongs to which person. There is no way to find this out. I know 4 cases from our company have moved to the regional office in the month of march but don't know who they are.

Moved to regional...

finally......arrived to regional office on 24th of March 2004.

Filing date 08/20/2001. with the code 030.062-010 (Software Engineer)

Originally posted by araina77
NY doesn't tell you which case no belongs to which person. There is no way to find this out. I know 4 cases from our company have moved to the regional office in the month of march but don't know who they are.

Thanks araina77. I was trying to kinda get which month are they processing right now... looks like some are getting even the 8/2001 ones moved up. Mine is December 2001, so I guess I'll just chill and pray !

I called avm,It couldn't locate my case with phone number. I donot have federal case number. but i do have state case id. Can i search thru statecaseid?

Re: Moved to regional...

dvsap:

How did you find this? Did your attorney tell you or you find it out from the AVM system. Please keep us posted. Thanks.

-QM

Originally posted by dvsap
finally......arrived to regional office on 24th of March 2004.

Filing date 08/20/2001. with the code 030.062-010 (Software Engineer)

as per above info NY DOL processing Aug/ Sept 2001. but how come May/ June 2001 labers not even moved to Regional ??
are they processing in 2 centers or 1 center?? is there any mystory behind this ??

I think there is just 1 center. Haven't heard there is more than 1 at state level.

There is always a log of mystry hangning around DOL/INS. We will never be able to figure that out.

Originally posted by NYdeal
as per above info NY DOL processing Aug/ Sept 2001. but how come May/ June 2001 labers not even moved to Regional ??
are they processing in 2 centers or 1 center?? is there any mystory behind this ??

Re: Posts order reversed

I heard the INS is taking over the administration of immigration.com web site :)

Originally posted by Captain Sparrow
It seems that the posts order (within the thread) has been reversed, and now the latests ones come first. Go figure...
:confused:

Re: Re: Posts order reversed

Originally posted by jjsxbr
I heard the INS is taking over the administration of immigration.com web site :)

LOL ! Really good one on on otherwise dry and tense website !

Help - INS wants recipt from SESA of LC application

Hi all!

Please help - how do I go about requesting a receipt from New York SESA that my LC was filed in August 2001? USCIS is requesting such a letter. The LC is currently in the Regional Level. For previous extensions, I only provided the LC FORM ETA and a certified mail receipt and had no problems.

Did you contact the regional office and request such letter ? I Think the phone number posted many time in the last few days messages.

Also what did your lawyer say about that ?

Re: Re: Moved to regional...

Originally posted by quickmouse
dvsap:

How did you find this? Did your attorney tell you or you find it out from the AVM system. Please keep us posted. Thanks.

-QM

Called AVM and used employer's phone number...don't expect call from attorney..infact I have updated him about my LC status :)

Re: Re: Re: Moved to regional...

Originally posted by dvsap
Called AVM and used employer's phone number...don't expect call from attorney..infact I have updated him about my LC status :)

Hmm... But how do you know it's your case?:confused: The only information disclosed in the voice message is the case#, dot code and the date received by regional office. Are you saying that you are the only one from your company during that period? Thanks.

-QM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Moved to regional...

Originally posted by quickmouse
Hmm... But how do you know it's your case?:confused: The only information disclosed in the voice message is the case#, dot code and the date received by regional office. Are you saying that you are the only one from your company during that period? Thanks.

-QM
yup...you got it right..;) I am the only one employe of this company ..:D

Moves to Regional

Hi all,

I scanned a few pages of this thread and noticed something (maybe everyone has already figured this one out, so sorry I may be a little slow...)

NY SWA sends cases to regional in batches.

- If you look back there were at least 2 cases sent to Regional on March 5th.

- Then nothing (I think...)

- There were also multiple cases sent to Regional on March 24th.

So my guess is that cases don't flow one by one to Regional which may explain some the inconsistencies in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.