New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true

It is still true that NY DOL is processing Dec'03 and jan '04 cases.

Some months they are current and at some other months they are few months behind. Still they are better guys then SESA.

Guys at SESA should learn from NYDOL

God bless SESA !!!!

Re: RIR August 2001

this is great, that means they will moving to the month of September very soon

Originally posted by MNo
I have just received an info from my lawyer that NY SWA is processing my application, and they requested an update on the minimum wage. So it's moving. My papers were sent to the SWA on Aug. 28, 2001.
Mno

jjsxbr :
- you can apply for EAD only if you file concurrent cases for I485/I140
- it will take at least 3 months to get the EAD but you can not file for EAD before 180 days after applying to the I485 as in Act21
- the SSN can be provided once the EAD is issued, remember the EAD is valid for one year.
Originally posted by jjsxbr
Sucks right..?

What he said is since everybody is taking the concurrent path, the non-concurrent is faster...

According to him also you can only get your EAD if you file concurrently - can you guys confirm that?

Also, according to him, it's taking up to 3 months to get the EAD after the regional is cleared. Can you please confirm that also?

One other thing: do your family members get their SSN after the regional is cleared? If not, when?

actually NY DOL are doing cases june/july and some august 2001 cases, not yet completed when i spoke to NY dol on friday, she said clearly that they are doing some from july,some from august 2001

sankat_mochat is that your talking about NY Regional DOL regarding cases from dec 2003 and jan 2004,
please verify..

becoz right now NY SESA doing june/july/aug 2001.
from my company one case went to NY regional on march 5th 2004 as programmer analyst.

i dont know whose case.

One year renewable right?

If not, why getting it if the entire process will eat more 2.5 years? I am thinking about getting the EAD just to stay out of this semi-slavery employment relationship

Originally posted by ahalem
jjsxbr :
- you can apply for EAD only if you file concurrent cases for I485/I140
- it will take at least 3 months to get the EAD but you can not file for EAD before 180 days after applying to the I485 as in Act21
- the SSN can be provided once the EAD is issued, remember the EAD is valid for one year.

looks like NY regional AVM 212 337 2193 not working ?

one of my friend filed laber on Aug 15th 2001. came to know it was moved to Regional on March 5th 2004.

Originally posted by NYdeal
looks like NY regional AVM 212 337 2193 not working ?

one of my friend filed laber on Aug 15th 2001. came to know it was moved to Regional on March 5th 2004.

what are the latest dates cleared from NYC DOL..

Just wondering , on what bases NY DOL process the labers??
coz..one of my friend filed his laber on June 2001 and his laber not even moved to Regional office. another friend filed his laber on Aug 2001 and his laber was moved to Regional. both are programmer analysts and working in same company same lawyer.

Originally posted by NYdeal
Just wondering , on what bases NY DOL process the labers??
coz..one of my friend filed his laber on June 2001 and his laber not even moved to Regional office. another friend filed his laber on Aug 2001 and his laber was moved to Regional. both are programmer analysts and working in same company same lawyer.

Pure speculation...

In theory it is by receipt date (ie Priority date) but my guess is they hand out batches to staff and are working several months in parallel so they may not get to them in order...

NY regional number 212 337 2193 not giving any answer,
no one is lifting,its not going to AVM message syatem

is there anyway we can get AVM or other info??

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved to NY regional 28 th aug 2001

I heard some good news from my friend, moved to NY regional (dated on 28 th aug 2001). I will update once I get complete info.

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody called NY DOL this week ?? Zamq used to call everyweek and helped us somuch.... please let us know if any updates from NY DOL. thanks

people are getting LCs approvels from all other places like NJ, CT. but I didnt hear any approvel from NY from last two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.