New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by zamq
any news ny-quant or NYdeal ??
no news from ahalem also??

The damn phone 212 337 2193 does not respond anymore.
I was lucky only once, last Monday, but it seems they pulled the plug on the system once again, and e-mail requests did not work at all either.

:mad:

still 212 337 2193 status check number is not working. maybe they updating the database? earlier database was upto 12/03/03.

Hi Guys,

I am back to the sunny NY again , Kidding, it was snowing this morning :)

- Did you guys send this letter to the DOL ?
- Did anybody call the DOL Lately ?

Thanks

Originally posted by ahalem
Hi Guys,

I am back to the sunny NY again , Kidding, it was snowing this morning :)

- Did you guys send this letter to the DOL ?
- Did anybody call the DOL Lately ?

Thanks

Not yet, no volunteers, I was also going to add a note on the regional AVM's inconsistency...

justwatching
we'll send today only, no need to waste any time now
we waited for 4 days and we didnt get any response
can someone please volunteer this job..
we need a person who wants to use their fax and emailid for replying information from NY DOL.

good to see ahalem.

thanx NYdeal for coming out to volunteer
please have all the info and fax to those 2 numbers which are there in that document. and try to give your personal emailid and your fax number also

all the best and hope we'll get some reply from NY DOL

any thoughts justwatching ??

Anybody tracking NY regular Labour?

Hey Guys,

Im new to the board....

I'm really impressed at the detailed manner in which you guys track the happenings at the State & Regional centers.

But, I have not been able to hear any of you talk about the Regular labour certifications. All of you cannot be RIR!

Can anybody shed some light on the status of these...
It seems to be still in March 2001! Mine was filed on June 2002.

Thanks very much.

Senthil B.

Senthiel, sorry ...here most of the guys are discussing about RIRs and no voice about regular. but maybe few people arround.

welcome bsenk to our NY forum group
sorry to hear that u applied regular from NY .
most of the people are RIR from Ny in this forum but maybe some one will be there with non-RIR

rightnow for regular,its still stuck in mar 2001 ,we really dont know when it will coem out of that huge ocean.anyway all the best

Originally posted by NYdeal
guys,
I am volentering. I can fax it today. please let me know if any changes. thanks

Thanks NYDeal

Attached is the latest version. I added a note on updating the regional status number and the e-mail address that used to exist.

You will need to update the last paragraph to reflect your e-mail and/or fax number

sorry guys, my consultency is not accepting to give fax number. I dont have fax number to give for reply.
any suggestions ?

Originally posted by NYdeal
sorry guys, my consultency is not accepting to give fax number. I dont have fax number to give for reply.
any suggestions ?

Try signing up for efax free fax no. to receive faxes...

Lets keep the letter issue open until some one volunteer to send it to the DOL, I wish I could help but the legal department in my company is very sensitive about these kind of letters and they will required approval from half of NY population before allow me to send it through the company !

I hope to open another topic which might be very useful in near future for all of us , what is the preparation steps we need to take before applying to the I-140 and I-485: procedures , pictures, Finger prints .....
may be if we have a check list that might help us when we get into this step and accelerate the process.

Any ideas ?

ahalem, its very good idea to open topic regarding next steps what we have to prepare for 140/485 here in our forum only
but my main concern is to send that document to DOL so that we can get some reply back from them

i cant use my office fax, someone please come and volunteer regardign this issue
justwatching made very good document and we dont have anyone to volunteer.

keep posted ahalem,we'll start rightaway

i dont know how many days it may take to get our labours cleared.

when i tried to call last week to nyDOL they told to call the automated message system but it sucks. 212 337 2193.no one is lifting that phone.

Another idea for the letter

When we originally sent out the other letter Sara2003 (see page 55 of this forum, Sara2003 got an e-mail reply. Do we know what e-mail address that was?

Sara2003 are you still out there?

Maybe we can send the e-mail there...

oneway we felt happy when we saw processing dates moved to June 2001, another way we are feeling unhappy when no one got labers in our fourm xls sheet. let us hope processing dates will update by this weekend feb 12th and good news from few guys atleast.

Backlog Reduction Centers

03/08/2004: DOL Labor Certification Backlog Reduction Centers Launched Operation?

The DOL has been pressing ahead its long-term strategic plan to operate the wagon, named "backlog reduction," in two wheels: One is the launch of the reengineered labor certification program named "PERM," and the other wheel is the reduction of backlog cases which remain in the pipeline at the time they launch the new PERM labor certification procedure. As we reported, the final rule of PERM is under review by OMB and it is almost certain that the PERM program will go into operation later part of this calendar year. Along with the PERM program, the DOL has also been working on operating two special backlog reduction centers which will process the current backlog cases in the large states and regional certifying offices. Supposedly these backlog reduction centers should start its operation ahead of the PERM launch.
Now, unconfirmed sources indicate that these reduction centers have just started their operation and the backlog cases are being transferred to the centers for processing. It is expected that sooner or later, the DOL will announce the launch of these centers. Please stay tuned to this website for development of this unconfirmed news.

Re: Backlog Reduction Centers

Originally posted by msd_gc
03/08/2004: DOL Labor Certification Backlog Reduction Centers Launched Operation?

The DOL has been pressing ahead its long-term strategic plan to operate the wagon, named "backlog reduction," in two wheels: One is the launch of the reengineered labor certification program named "PERM," and the other wheel is the reduction of backlog cases which remain in the pipeline at the time they launch the new PERM labor certification procedure. As we reported, the final rule of PERM is under review by OMB and it is almost certain that the PERM program will go into operation later part of this calendar year. Along with the PERM program, the DOL has also been working on operating two special backlog reduction centers which will process the current backlog cases in the large states and regional certifying offices. Supposedly these backlog reduction centers should start its operation ahead of the PERM launch.
Now, unconfirmed sources indicate that these reduction centers have just started their operation and the backlog cases are being transferred to the centers for processing. It is expected that sooner or later, the DOL will announce the launch of these centers. Please stay tuned to this website for development of this unconfirmed news.

On which web site it is posted??

Let's find out

Ok guys, homework for everyone. Below is a list of the companies that bid for the backlog centers. Visit websites to find out if they were awarded contracts

Recana Solutions, LLC
6060 N. Central Expressway
Suite 560
Dallas, Texas 75206

ABBTECH Staffing
45625 Willow Pond Place
Sterling, VA 20164

PlanetGov Inc.
14155 Newbrook Drive
Chantilly, VA 20151

ParadigmWorks, Inc.
1718 Peachtree Street, NW