New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I verified other states threads, looks like they didnt change for any state in the dol processing except feb 2004 to mar 2004. but people getting approvels. its really mistory ..........

Hi all,
can anyone please call to this number 212 621 9374 on monday and ask them what month they are doing RIR

they'll tell
its really mistery NYDeal,

i saw in Atl thread, those guys are getting labor approved now
may we dont know still how many days we have to wait

the AVM phone number is also not working,just ringing no one lifting or no message at all. 212 337 2193

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

Permanent Certification Disclosure Info

Portions of this site may be unavailable between 03/12/2004 and 3/14/2004 due to network and database upgrades. If you are unable to complete your search please wait a while and try again. We appologize for the inconvenience.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As per above message, we will know may/june 2001 laber status on monday

NYdeal,
how come you know this site will update now..

can anyone please tell after how many days this site will update
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp
???

i just checked in this site and gave date as >1/1/2003 and employer state as NY, i saw 57 records ,almost all are university labors, they all approved,couple of them NOF issued,
they issued for some who appled in 9/2003 month also.

see eventhough we are in H1 they wont approve but for universities they are approving. misery .no one knows.

it helps a lot if someone shed thoughts

NYdeal,we'll check on monday

Last edited by a moderator:
ahalem,justwatching and others
can you guys clarify me..

are those 245(i) cases which filed before april 2001 of 38000 cases are filed in RIR ???
if not then why they took this much time
and did you look now non-rir cases moved from march 2001 to april 2001, is that now NY DOL are doing non-rir cases instead of rir cases..

i am confused

RIR filed Aug 3, 2001, Transferred to Regional

Hi all - Just FYI

NYC RIR applied - Aug 3, 2001
Transferred to Regional - March 10, 2003 per e-mail from lawyer:

"Pls be advised that your application for Permanent Residency (Labor
Certification) filed on August 3, 2001, has been transmitted to Regional Office (US
Dept of Labor) on March 10, 2004."

Occupation - Senior Business Analyst

Re: RIR filed Aug 3, 2001, Transferred to Regional

Originally posted by Isabella
Hi all - Just FYI

Certification) filed on August 3, 2001, has been transmitted to Regional Office (US

It's great .. Your lawyer able to get information and pass to you with in a couple of days!!

Guys,
Great news that the LC is moving into August'01.

Just curious, may be naive...but once LC goes to the Regional Office, does that mean that your LC is more or less CLEARED...or can the Regional Office also pose problems.

ALso, How long is it taking for Regional office to clear?..

I know these are Stupid questions, but I thought since things have FINALLY started moving in the right direction I might as well ask.

Thanks

How many pending in 2001?

could some one post on whic page the tracking excel is posted..
could some one post the updated excel?

I know there are a few in Aug?
what about in remaining months of 2001?
ANY GUESS??

Originally posted by waitingforgc04
Guys,
Great news that the LC is moving into August'01.

Just curious, may be naive...but once LC goes to the Regional Office, does that mean that your LC is more or less CLEARED...or can the Regional Office also pose problems.

ALso, How long is it taking for Regional office to clear?..

I know these are Stupid questions, but I thought since things have FINALLY started moving in the right direction I might as well ask.

Thanks

Regional does review for Federal requirements, so yes there could still be problems.

It seems like it is taking between 25-75 days to clear.

Originally posted by zamq
ahalem,justwatching and others
can you guys clarify me..

are those 245(i) cases which filed before april 2001 of 38000 cases are filed in RIR ???
if not then why they took this much time
and did you look now non-rir cases moved from march 2001 to april 2001, is that now NY DOL are doing non-rir cases instead of rir cases..

i am confused

yes 245(i) cases could be filed RIR.

I hope they just got to April 2001 as a matter of fact and not because they are focusing on it. They are mandated to prioritize RIR cases. Having said that and based on pure speculation, if the backlog centers are going to start processing cases, maybe they just want to send them non-245(i) cases since 245(i) cases have had a tendendcy to be incomplete and harder to process.

It's not your fault Justwatching. We probebly need the leadership of a bold lawyer like Mr Khanna on this kind of attempts.

guys,
AVM is working once again,today i checked and its working
i want to share some good news not for me but one of our employee

when i gave my company phone number , i checked one of the application went to NY regional office on march 1st week,2004
mine is different code ,my company filed 4 labors at the same time of mine.

its good news.we have to wait for some more time to get full infomation.
NYdeal, yes man we have to wait
why dont you ask your employer

those who filed their cases on june/july 2001 can you ask your lawyers for updated information please

Re: RIR filed Aug 3, 2001, Transferred to Regional

Originally posted by Isabella
Hi all - Just FYI

This really seems to be encouraging news. I wonder why they wont update the DOL website to July or August. No idea. Is the unconfirmed news of moving cases to backlog center true?

Re: Re: RIR filed Aug 3, 2001, Transferred to Regional

Originally posted by Akhand
This really seems to be encouraging news. I wonder why they wont update the DOL website to July or August. No idea. Is the unconfirmed news of moving cases to backlog center true?

This would not appear to be a "backlog center" case because under the backlog center plan, the state and regional functions will be co-located so "transfering" would really not apply.

Keep in mind this is ONLY my interpretation.

Keep updating the spreadsheet

All,

I have carried over the spread sheet from page 77.
Keep up the good work of updating the spread sheet. :)

No new records for my employer in AVM either...

According to zamq -- AVM is updated as he saw something from the 1st week of March. So my LC is still stuck somewhere in limbo...

Status
Not open for further replies.