New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
senthil

Team ,

I will call th Number and Let You Know . The advantage here is My lawyer has a URL or link or login page that tells him what is going on with DOL and State .May be we need to check with our lawyers.

Good luck until then

senthil

Re: senthil

Hello senthil ,

is this URL provided by the DOL ? or its somthing your lawyer built?

Originally posted by SENTHIL MURUGESAN
Team ,

I will call th Number and Let You Know . The advantage here is My lawyer has a URL or link or login page that tells him what is going on with DOL and State .May be we need to check with our lawyers.

Good luck until then

senthil

AVM case status

I am bit out of league here as my labor was filed in April 2003. but the good news is the AVM system is up and it asks for case# which we dont get in NY state or employer phone number.
I wasnt able to retrieve any information using employer phone number printed on my ETA Form. any idea if all the cases can be retrieved or cases which are in current month of processing??

Re: AVM case status

Originally posted by inderp
I am bit out of league here as my labor was filed in April 2003. but the good news is the AVM system is up and it asks for case# which we dont get in NY state or employer phone number.
I wasnt able to retrieve any information using employer phone number printed on my ETA Form. any idea if all the cases can be retrieved or cases which are in current month of processing??

The AVM is for status of your case once it has reached Regional which in your case, I'm sad to say, it will be a while.

Althought the AVM answers the info is not current - according to DOL this should be resolved on Feb 28.

i read in another forum, hope it may help us

rightnow we didnt get info for may/june/july 2001 cases for RIR who got NOFs, but now they are processing in NY SESA.it may help us

I guess this link will shed some light on why more of us are getting RFE.

http://www.visanow.com/immigration_...ault12_2003.asp

Following are some labor query explaination:

1. RFE-> Request for evidence...

In most cases..If something is shown in papers and DOL/INS is not satisfied then they can send the RFE ..

2. NOF-> Notiice of Finding..

In most cases..some document is missing..

3. Remand to Emploer->
In most cases..Advertisement problem, Singnature problem..etc..etc...

4-> Remand to State...
DOL sends the application to STATE department for review or say
start the process all over again...

5. case denied

6. case rejected

I have read some postings on other threads and RFE is not a serious issue. I wonder if some one knows if anyone's application got denied on RFE.

Re: i read in another forum, hope it may help us

Originally posted by zamq
rightnow we didnt get info for may/june/july 2001 cases for RIR who got NOFs, but now they are processing in NY SESA.it may help us

I guess this link will shed some light on why more of us are getting RFE.

http://www.visanow.com/immigration_...ault12_2003.asp

Following are some labor query explaination:

1. RFE-> Request for evidence...

In most cases..If something is shown in papers and DOL/INS is not satisfied then they can send the RFE ..

2. NOF-> Notiice of Finding..

In most cases..some document is missing..

3. Remand to Emploer->
In most cases..Advertisement problem, Singnature problem..etc..etc...

4-> Remand to State...
DOL sends the application to STATE department for review or say
start the process all over again...

5. case denied

6. case rejected

I have read some postings on other threads and RFE is not a serious issue. I wonder if some one knows if anyone's application got denied on RFE.
Given link does not work??

hope we will hear good news in march month!!!

Just watching,
when we call regional office number it start giving info from old labers. how to jump on to latest labers info? any idea??

Originally posted by NYdeal
hope we will hear good news in march month!!!

Just watching,
when we call regional office number it start giving info from old labers. how to jump on to latest labers info? any idea??

You enter your phone number, it tells you the first record, then you hear "press 1 to repeat, 2 to listen to next record", so I think you need to go through all the records to get to the last one.

I have also seen an option to fax all the results back but I have never tried it.

...I assume you are just checking, since it supposedly won't be updated until next Monday.

usually how frequently they update the automated message and processing times in the website?? is there any specific period or date like that ??

Updates

Originally posted by NYdeal
usually how frequently they update the automated message and processing times in the website?? is there any specific period or date like that ??

Regional AVM - I have no idea, unchartered territory for me.

Processing times website - once a month, whenever they feel like it, but between 10-20 of every month(sometimes retroactively)

SWA voice message - we will find out, hopefully more often than before (i.e. August 2003 then February 2004). They did update early in February so hopefully they will update early March.

INS Service Center website - every two weeks.

212-337-2193

They still have old status of the cases. It is not updated for the cases received in regional office after 12/3/2003. They said they are going to update this info by the end of feb. but alas one more broken promissss from these BUSY guys.

Actually I called the AVM this morning and after listening through the awful lot of old applications (I work for a big company) I got to the recent ones --

One got to the regional on 1/14/2004 and was approved on 2/20/2004. Another got in on 1/30/2004, and still pending.

Isn't that a great news -- they are only 5 weeks behind on processing.

I have no clue whether one of these can be mine - AVM does not tell any details (except the DOT code which I do not know).

-N.

DOT codes

Originally posted by ny-quant
Actually I called the AVM this morning and after listening through the awful lot of old applications (I work for a big company) I got to the recent ones --

One got to the regional on 1/14/2004 and was approved on 2/20/2004. Another got in on 1/30/2004, and still pending.

Isn't that a great news -- they are only 5 weeks behind on processing.

I have no clue whether one of these can be mine - AVM does not tell any details (except the DOT code which I do not know).

-N.

Did you write down the DOT code?
Try this website:

http://online.onetcenter.org/help/online/crosswalk

see if looks anything like what you do...

all the best ny-quant,
i also wish that you case will be on this day 1/14/2004 and was approved on 2/20/2004

let us know
we are very eagerly waiting for some positive news.

Status
Not open for further replies.