New York City Transfers

I didn't apply for AP. My lawyer also said something about family-based, but who knows what INS really means........

Interview letter

I went to Federal Plaza with an infopass on Apr. 12. They didn't give me too much detail. Just told me that my fingerprint result came back ok and asked me to wait. My lawyer received the interview letter and the interview is schedule on Jun. 27.
Wish you all get the letter soon.

I140 RD: June 2,2003
I140 AD: Apr. 8, 2004
I485 RD: May 19, 2003
I485 ND: June 2, 2003
TD: Jul. 28, 2004

good to know about ur interview. What category is your case on?EB2? EB3? Future employment?

Mine is Furure employment,EB-2
485 RD June,2003
TD 11/23/2004

Started with future employment and I am currently working for the employer sponsoring my GC.

Still waiting

Hi all. Would like to share my experience
I
applied for EB1-1 and it was as follows
- I-140 (vermont) applied March 2002 approved November 2002
- I-485 (Vermont) February 9th 2003
- FP1 May 2003
- TD July 2004. This is what the notice says. I went to Federal plaza and they told me that the TD was March 29th, 2005 (it took 9 months).

I wrote to Senator Schumer, Clinton and the local congresman. The local congresman sent a letter but the senators have a backlog like CIS they need at least 3 months to process you case.

I do not know what to do it is hard because everything is more complicated at the moment.

Any advice?

Thanks

Mine is EB3, I485 Sep 2002,FP Nov 02, Transfer Date 04/04. No news yet.
Have an Info pass appointment for May 10th.

Tdwait,

Pls post your infopass exp on 05/10.

Team, any updates.... Still waiting for Interview letter.

Regards,

Hey Guys

How y'all doing

Well I have some news , I have this freind working with me , who is a 245(i) case transfered in the month of july 04 and RD Dec22 03

He received his interview letter on the 25th of april and to be interviewed on the 25th of may. How cool is that. He had applied for his 3rd EAD and maybe that may have triggered the interview, by the way even I have applied for the same 3rd ead just right behind him like 2 weeks later and even my td is july 04 and rd Jan03 so letz see what happens.

How is everyone else doing there, any good news around

Newyorker012

Wait line in NY

Hi Everyone,

My I-485 application was sent from Vermont to NY on Dec. 23, 2004. (My I-140 was approved on the same date.) I will be called in for an interview. How long has everyone else been waiting for this interview deal?

Thanks for your help,

Dealia

dealia74,
I was transfered on 11/5/04 and still waiting it could be year before they
call for an interview.Did you get any fingerprint notice.

Here is another guy (grosval) who was transferred in July and got interview latter. Looks like they are doing Jul transfers!!

Newyorker012 said:
Hey Guys

How y'all doing

Well I have some news , I have this freind working with me , who is a 245(i) case transfered in the month of july 04 and RD Dec22 03

He received his interview letter on the 25th of april and to be interviewed on the 25th of may. How cool is that. He had applied for his 3rd EAD and maybe that may have triggered the interview, by the way even I have applied for the same 3rd ead just right behind him like 2 weeks later and even my td is july 04 and rd Jan03 so letz see what happens.

How is everyone else doing there, any good news around

Newyorker012

Yes - I got fingerprinted twice. That whole thing seems silly to me... people's fingerprints don't change :)

Thanks for your help,

Dealia

Goankar,

Is your case an i245 and did you pay $1000 penality,it seems these cases are handled differently.we should realy get a tracker going.