New York City Transfers

Team,

I Rec'd GC today after attend interview in Federal Plaza.

I was given stamping on same day.

Thanks for all your inputs.

Regards,

Team,
I wish you all a very good luck.
I will be around for sometime on this forum to answer questions.
Regards,

Hi Goankar

Congrats man ! Now u r free from all the GC problems. I wish u all the best in life. pls post your infopass exp in fed plaza. And ofcourse please tell us everything abour your interview, what did they ask and what kind of documents did u take along. This will help us a lot in future.

Thanks
Ash3

Hi Goankar

Congratulations, Everyone here deserves a shot to a better life... Now is your turn. All the best for your future

NewYorker012

Thanks Newyorker, Ash.
our interview was pretty straight forward. Asked fed tax returns, w2, evl, photos,marriage certificate, rental agreement, utility bills.
we were given stamping on the same day.
within 4 weeks of interview we got GC card.
hope this helps.
i wish you all gud luck.
regards,

Does anybody knows why USCIS is showing LUDs on already approved cases?
My I-765 approved in 11APR06 got new LUDs now on 11, 13, 15JUL06.

Hey All

I guess everyone did get the retorgression news in the new visa bulletin. I guess being born in india has some dis advantages too. GOD please give me more patience till this is over......

Newyorker012

Thansk Team for all your wishes/blessing.

will be around in this forum to answer specific questions.

Regards,

Hello,

I had my interview on 7/20/06. Had to wait almost 90 minutes to be called, the interview only lasted for 5-6 minutes.

At the end, I was informed by the interviewing officer that my namecheck is still pending. So, back to the waiting game I go.

Details:
EB3, Worldwide, PD Current, ND: 12/04

Error was corrected on my card

Finally, the long journey is over. I received the corrected card on Friday.

This is a great forum, I wish everyone here the best luck with their GC applications.

NY-NIW.

Hi Eveyone,

Could anyone please explain what PD is now?

My case is EB2, 245i, filled in Apr. 2001. Interviewed in NYC in Aug. 2004, transfered back to VSC on Dec. 30, 2006, had the 3rd figure print in Feb. 2006. Any idea when I should expect any result?

Thanks,
trij

trij said:
Hi Eveyone,

Could anyone please explain what PD is now?

My case is EB2, 245i, filled in Apr. 2001. Interviewed in NYC in Aug. 2004, transfered back to VSC on Dec. 30, 2006, had the 3rd figure print in Feb. 2006. Any idea when I should expect any result?

Thanks,
trij

TOMORROW

PD is priority date, which you can find in your I-140 approval notice. Your I-485 can't be filed or can't be approved until the PD turns current. Of course, the approval of your I-485 also depends on the background check, especially the so-called name check.

Best luck!

NY-NIW.

LUD change on pending I-485 VSC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friend01: RD 06DEC05 (back from Boston), LUD 13JUL06 and 07AUG06.
Friend02: RD 06DEC05 (back from Boston), LUD 18DEC05 and 07AUG06.

To anyone, Hi all hope you all doing well. Just wanted to check to see if all of our friends got their card. We got ours on Month of May of this year and going to visits our family after a long time. I have a questions to all of you. My sponsoring company is going out of business and posibility they will lay me off. if I go home to visits my family. I am going their for three months (January 07) and 5 days. When will be back to USA with my wifes and 2 us citezen kids, I will not have my job. I will look for a job, or I have formed my own corporation 6 years ago which I will run as an independents consulatns. I have been filing for taxes for my copporation last 6 years. I have been working for my sponsoring company for last 11 years. Is there any problem that I might face on my way back to USA since I will be working with my sponsoring company because they will lay me off.

thanks

gclord2002 said:
To anyone, Hi all hope you all doing well. Just wanted to check to see if all of our friends got their card. We got ours on Month of May of this year and going to visits our family after a long time. I have a questions to all of you. My sponsoring company is going out of business and posibility they will lay me off. if I go home to visits my family. I am going their for three months (January 07) and 5 days. When will be back to USA with my wifes and 2 us citezen kids, I will not have my job. I will look for a job, or I have formed my own corporation 6 years ago which I will run as an independents consulatns. I have been filing for taxes for my copporation last 6 years. I have been working for my sponsoring company for last 11 years. Is there any problem that I might face on my way back to USA since I will be working with my sponsoring company because they will lay me off.

thanks

Correction not wifes I have only one wife and will be back on Junuary 07 leaving on octber
thanks

Hey GClord2002

All the best travelling, Infact when you comeback that should not be a problem, You were lucky to get through before your company went broke. Hey there is a wide world otuside, get a good job or infact nothing is better then having your own little business. Do it. Ha