New Thread for March, 2001 485 filers (RD & ND)

Spoke to an IIO just now

She was clueless..

My RD=3/14 ND=3/20

She told me my case is pending. Has not been assigned to an officer. When asked when I expect the case to be assigned to an office she told me " I don\'t know sir...Anytime "

I do not know what to make of the conversation. So I said thank you. Any clues....

after Xmax

Newprince, don\'t worry! at least that is the truth. We know that not all cases have been assigned yet. Enjoy Xmas first!

may be a day or two... if you are lucky

look at WaiNWait... he was just a day before you and is already through... Hope for the best and enjoy Xmas.

Spoke to an IIO

Some thing... It is Pending..Will be looked into in 1-2 months,before Mar 2002....

No Title

Thanks for the rather encrypted message.

Can you now please translate it for us? What did the IIO exactly say and did you find out what they are processing (RD/ND etc)?

SAM111, would you kindly tell when your msg changed from \'...not found\' to \'case reveived...\'? T

pattern or not

The only dependable pattern so far I can see is that VSC uses less than one actual month to finish up one month cases in terms of RD/ND. I believe all march cases are going to be approved by the new year.

ThanksGiving Weekend,spouse\'s message changed,mine changed after fp in Aug 01.Spouse had to redo FP and called and was informed that the second one has indeed gone thru.
Had called IIO after FP in Aug and was informed of a time frame of 4-5 months,and today again was informed 1-2 months.

Share your points!

I remember, you did a $5 bet...
Let me add another $ to bet OUR MARCH01 FILER ARE THE LUKIEST GROUP! Because only this group receives the most wonderful Xmas Gifts just as the Xmas is approaching! -- This doesn\'t mean others unlucky

RFE for March Case

I just spoke to IIO and came to know that they issued RFE.(No specific
details about RFE)
PD 97 June
RD 3/7/01
ND 3/13/01
EB3 India
AOS

It sucks

I just found out from my lawyer that my I-140 has been approved for CP although I have stated in the I-140 I would apply for AOS. I do not know if this is a mistake by the lawyer. He says it is INS\' mistake.

But he claims INS no longer transfers the file physically between VSC and NVC any more, so he says I should not see any more delay than applicants with I-140 approved for AOS. Is this true?

Also is there a number for NVC that I can call to check if my file has been transfered back to VSC. Please shed some light...

just spoke to IIO...3pm

RD 3/14 ND 3/20 EB2
AVM message change to \'case recieved\' 12/6
Not very helpful IIO...I did all the asking...she seemed tired and fed up..just said \'case is pending, will take another 1-2 months\'
;-(..oh well

Just Spoke to IIO

I just spoke to IIO reg my case. She said they are processing cases upto Mar 15, 2001. I asked her about Case not found. She said that does not have any bearing ..She confirmed that I am still living in the same address. I asked her when can I get the approval she said the case is still pending. Once a decision is made we will notify the attorney and you can hear from them.

My Details

PD 3/00
RD 3/7/01
ND 3/14/01
EB2 RIR VSC
AVM - Case not found ..

Any thoughts on this ..

at least that is my attorney office too tells...

but who knows actually (i doubt what attorney says has any bearing on this except his experience) - only THAT INS officer who is handling that case should be able to tell what he need :)

No Title

What does your AVM says? Did it change after talking to IIO? Did she tell you if your case is being assigned to the officer?
Please share your experience. My case still says \'Case not found\'.
RD March 9, 2001; ND March 15, 2001. EAC 01 126
Thanks