New Thread for March, 2001 485 filers (RD & ND)

No Title

Maybe I should tak to them tomorrow morning... I will post anything if I do get through to IIO.

Roger1234

Roger1234, your 140 approval notice should say it\'s for CP or AOS.

By the way I\'m curious. Why so many 140 got approved for CP while they should realy be for AOS?

The painful part would now be ....

The painful part would now be .... if INS issues a RFE in 2002.
We might be asked to submit tax returns for 2001.
This would be a problem..for those who were paid less then the previous years(no bench). Please check with ur attorneys ... some might have to pay tax from their own pockets to close the gap.

Wow, a supreme holiday gift for me!

Heard the magic word "this case has been approved on Dec 29th...", wow! What a wonderful new year day!

Case approved for both my wife and me.

Here\'s my full detail, if you have anything question, feel free to ask me :

State : MA
Category : EB2-RIR, China
PD : 06/99
RD : 3/8/01
ND : 3/16/01
FD : 8/17/01
AD : 12/29/01
EAD/AP : No/No
RFE : No
I-140 : Approved for AOS(it\'s only my guess since NVS has no record for I-140 approval, I-485 amended for company name change)
AVM message changed from "Case not found" to "Case received" during Thanksgiving weekend.

Chapdin, your case should be approved any time from now. Sit tight :)

I knew it, t_t_t

chapdin\'s case must have been approved before the new year also. He/She just hasn\'t check the VM yet. :)

Congratulations, man. Do you owe me $5?

Any News March filers ??

I see 2-3 new entries in immitracker.Anybody spoken to IIO.
cpkr any news about your RFE ??

Good sign for Chapdin

Hi, blueman\'s case was just approved and his/her RD is 3/19. VSC should begin to process your case now.

No Title

thanks t_t_t. Hope VSC gets moving with the remaining March cases and you get your stamping etc done successfully. Good luck

chapdin should be there soon...

There is no reason that VSC will not finish March cases in the first half of this month, given the fact that VSC is on the way of decreasing the average I485 approval time. chapdin will definitely hear from VSC any moment in this week.
Keep checking your VM, chapdin. You see your case is becoming a social problem now. :)

No Title

thanks waitnwait. I suppose you mean social concern :)

We all hope your wishes come true. Hope you are well set now. Good luck

Appoval notice received today

And I picked it up at lawyer\'s office. Will go for stamping after my wife\'s passport renewed.

Going back to China for Chinese new year. Bravo!

bring this to the top

We expect the remaining March Filers to be approved within the next 20-30 days.Please check your AVM and post any information.From what I observe a large number of the filers in this thread have not been approved yet.