New Thread for March, 2001 485 filers (RD & ND)

Does anybody know how to track if I-140 is back from the consulate?

Can we just call the consulate and ask for the status of the file ? Or we need to get any file number from NVC and than inquire by the file number?

Thanks.

Chapdin, gist other Mar-01 filers

Guys, Any updates ..
Mine is still the std message

PD 3/00
RD 3/7/01
ND 3/14/01
EB2 VSC
AVM - 01-125-XXXX

CASE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends,

I really did hear the magic words in the AVM. Mine and my spouse\'s case has been approved today (Jan 14th) per the avm and an approval notice has been mailed out. I really cannot believe it. the primary feeling is one of the lifting of a very heavy burden and stress. It is a great feeling.

I really hope all of you receive the same message and get on with better things in life. Spatel, gist, please check your avm. you might be approved.

Some details on my case in case they are useful:

RD/ND (Mar 16 and 23, 2001)
PD June 2000
EB2

My lawyer spoke with IIO last Friday and they said that my case is pending and to expect to hear something in 30 days (now you can conclude the effectiveness of the IIO\'s information !)

Last I spoke with the IIO was in Nov 2001.

I once again thank all of you for all the info and participation during these times. Good luck to all of you again.

My case Also has been approved too !!!!!

AD-01/14/2002
RD-03/12/2001
ND-03/16/2001
PD-09/11/1997
EB3
India
Just check right now.Both my wife\'s and my I485 has been approved today.I checked the AVM after seeing chapdin\'s posting.
Thanks a lot buddies!!You all have been a lot of help during the days of trials and tribulation.Hopefully all the March filers will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.

What happened to my case? Please help

RD 2/26/01
ND 3/7/01
FP 7/31/01
Still waiting!!!

Is there anyone with similar info still waiting?

Cooool... and congratulations....

Very happy to see you get approved. I checked AVM about my case - and no, today is not my day. Bt now i am hopeful that in coming week or two i too should listen something good. My details are exactly as yours - except ND is 03/21.

Congratulations again and happy Sankranti.

Mine was for AOS....for sure.

Also my lawyer had asked for 3 years tax retuens,W2,affadavit of support etc etc,reducing the chances of an RFE.My only fear was for a medical RFE,because my wife was pregnant at that time and had skipped vaccinations,but that did not happen.

Congratulations to Chapdin and Sam11

Enjoy your freedom. Yes I did check my AVM yesterday night. Hopefully all of us also will hear the maic words soon.

My details: RD/ND = March 20/March 20
I-140 approved for CP but the case material is with INS vermont
PD: August 8\'97

Congrats to you guys again and good luck to all of us

Question to Chapdin and Sam11

Did your AVM change from "received..." to "approved..." directly? Thanks in advance.

Congrats!!!

Nice to see the two approvals from this group. I hope the rest of us can hear magic words in a day or two.

gc0001- have you heard anything yet since we have same ND 03/13/01.