NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

hurricane345 said:
I understand that you are scared but we are investigating this matter with you as the victim. Please contact me at (908) 301-8105

That's a very good sign. He understands immigrant worker's problem/reservations/uncomfortness regarding this issue.

Just now i received the denial. It says that my 131 is denied because my 485 has been denied. But till now I did not receive the 485 denial letter.

Hi hiUS, Did you noticed any LUD's on your I140 and I 485 recently? DId your I 140 approved before ? Please share info.

Lud's changed on EAD and AP 0n 9/24. And on AP on 10/3 and 10/4.
LUD's changed on 485, 140 and wife's 485 on 26th and 27th Sep.

140 approved in Jan' 05

Thanks hiUS, I feel sorry for this . I need two more answer from you please. 1) Did you filed with your attorney or through there attorney?
2) Have you noticed any I 140 LUD's in August? Please share info.

Hi all,

I have not received the letters yet. For 3 days my I140 and I485 LUD are changing, but change in the message. Also no change in LUD and message for 765 and 131 cases.

Are our I140 also being denied/revoked. Can we appeal?

Could you tell while LUD was changing, did messages also change? If yes what was the message?

Also, please post the contents of the 485, 131, 765 denial letter.

Thanks

gc12gc said:
Thanks hiUS, I feel sorry for this . I need two more answer from you please. 1) Did you filed with your attorney or through there attorney?
2) Have you noticed any I 140 LUD's in August? Please share info.

For all of us LUD's changed once in August. through their attorney . I think only few got the chance to file through consultant's attorney.

I140 denials of the whole company

Does anyone know if the denials are for eveyone in the company or just few? My I140 was approved on 1/19/2005 but there was a LUD change round about in july which said
Current Status:
Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on August 29, 2005. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

On checking with K/N they said it was becuase of the company query and should get resolved when they send in the contract/W4/I9 paperwork
:(
Both I140 and 485 online dates were updated to 10/3 but nothing in the message was changed.

I485 denied

This is how the denial letter reads:

On november 10 th 2004 you filed an application to register permanent residence or adjustment status(form I 485) under section 245 of the immigration and nationality act(http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/hdi245i.htm)

Title 8 code of federal regulations in part 245.2(a)(2)(i) states:

Before an application for adjustment of status under section 245 of the act may be considered properly filed,a visa must be immediately available. If a visa would be immediately available upon approval of a visa petition,the application will not be considered properly filed unless such petition has first been approved. If an employment based petition filed unless such petition has first been approved. If an employement based petition filed for classification under section 203(b)(1),(2),or(3) of the act is submitted simultaneously with the adjustment application, the adjustment application shall be retained for processing only if approval of the visa petition would make a visa immediately availabe at the time of filing the adjustment application. If the visa petition is subsequently approved, the date of filling the adjustment application shall be deemed to be the date on which the accompanying petition was filed.

The immigration petition filed on your behalf by "C" was denied.

Absent evidence that you are entitled to any other immigration classification, your application must be, and hereby is denied.

The regualtions do not provide for an appeal from this decision.

:eek:

I WAS ON PAYROLL AND I DID ALL THE PAPERWORK THAT THEY SAID THEY WERE SUBMITTING TO USCIS.I 485 DENIED

Belmont99 said:
Got Denials yesterday .I 140 approved in sept 2004.Denied on sept 26.

Do the appeal. Your I-140 was approved a year before. You are an victum. If they have used your labor for some one else you can show AC-21.
You can fight.

law_chris said:
Does anyone know if the denials are for eveyone in the company or just few? My I140 was approved on 1/19/2005 but there was a LUD change round about in july which said
Current Status:
Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on August 29, 2005. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

On checking with K/N they said it was becuase of the company query and should get resolved when they send in the contract/W4/I9 paperwork
:(
Both I140 and 485 online dates were updated to 10/3 but nothing in the message was changed.

Same thing happened to me ... same dates. Received the denial notices today.

tammy2 said:
Do the appeal. Your I-140 was approved a year before. You are an victum. If they have used your labor for some one else you can show AC-21.
You can fight.

tammy2,
on what grounds?

No Appeal

Alll the cases are being denied on the basis of fruadulent activity(what else can you think of ), hence I do not think you can use AC21 since

AC21 is portability rule which can be utilised only if the I140 is approved and stays approved until AC21 is approved and of course 485 has been pending for more than 180 days.

Your best bet is if you have the I140 approval notice you can file for a h1b1 extension for 3 years under premium, I got mine approved last week. BUt do check with your lawyer before you do that.

good luck

law_chris said:
Alll the cases are being denied on the basis of fruadulent activity(what else can you think of ), hence I do not think you can use AC21 since

AC21 is portability rule which can be utilised only if the I140 is approved and stays approved until AC21 is approved and of course 485 has been pending for more than 180 days.

Your best bet is if you have the I140 approval notice you can file for a h1b1 extension for 3 years under premium, I got mine approved last week. BUt do check with your lawyer before you do that.

good luck

The attorney at www.immigration-law.com, said that the approved H1 extension cannot be used if I485 got denied and 6 years on H1 is completed.

Q25: My I-485 has been pending and I have been working on H-1B which has been granted beyond 6 year-limit under AC 21 Act. I know that I will be able to extend my H-1B "indefinitely" until visa number is available and my I-485 application is adjudicated. What happens with my H-1B status if my I-485 is denied? Will my H-1B status be automatically terminated at the time of I-485 denial, assuming the decision is not appealed? A: If 485 applicant maintains H-1B visa status during the H-1B six-year limit, denial of I-485 will not affect his/her H-1B status and he/she will be able complete the H-1B period and even extend the H-1B status within 6 year limit. However, when he/she works in H-1B status beyond 6 year under AC 21, the extension is contingent upon pending I-485 application. Thus once I-485 is denied, his/her H-1B status will also cease under the AC 21 law.

hurricane345 said:
Hi
what are the chances of getting H1 again.I am going to file
I-140 through diff company this week.I got my 485 denails.
I used my EAD.If not how long i can stay here and work.

As far as I know:
Your EAD ceases on the day your I485 denied. If you have another valid H1
you can work for that company. If you dont have another H1, your legal stay in US ended on the day I485 denied. If you file new H1 with the I140 petition, you need to go to India for stamping, because they will not give I94 with the H1 approval, as you are not in valid status. Better option is to ask CST to appeal for your I140, so that you will be in status until you get your new H1. In that case they will give I94 along with H1 approval. Better talk to attorney about the options available to you. If a person stays more than 6 months illegally in US, he will not be allowed to enter US for 3 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
prove fraud

ajay_sanghvi said:
Same thing happened to me ... same dates. Received the denial notices today.

How do we prove it is fraud? A company receiving denials in numbers has to be a fraudulent activity. However, how can we prove it? Looking at the denial letter it seems like lack of visa numbers, however, the key is why was there a letter of intent to revoke on the 140? 485 denials do not mean much bcoz they got denied due to I140s.

any guess?

dipkrants2005 said:
Looking at the denial letter it seems like lack of visa numbers, however, the key is why was there a letter of intent to revoke on the 140?

After reading all the threads and messages for last two weeks is that all you got? Where did you get the idea about "the lack of visa number"? Is it coming from the company management too? This company management brainwashed your brain so much that you just cannot think in your own. Good luck for your future!

I-485 denial notice clearly says "The immigration petition filed on your behalf by XXXXX (company name) was denied.". Does it ring any bell in your brain? This line has only one meaning - your I-485 denied because underlying I-140 is denied. You know why I-140 is denied. In case you don't know, just read the NOID letter that was sent to company about a month back. If you don't have it, ask for it. If they don't give you, request for FOIA at USCIS. Help yourself. Unless you do that yourself, nobody will be able to help you.

Sorry for being rude, but it's amazing to see the level of ignorance and self-denials after all these.