NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

CSoft2005 (Ref: Bulle Ke Baal) gctarget06 (Ref: HOLE)
Both forgot their IDENTITY....

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, report about your LUDs and denials. Ajay_Sanghvi mentioned previously that his denial is on the way after talking to local USCIS office, did you receive denail yet?? Also, one of the forum member mentioned that after speaking to immigration officer he learned his denial was mailed out on 26th Sept-he should have received by now???

post your LUDs and denials and let's concentrate on the main topic rather than giving any attention to
ass ....UR's postsIgnore that nutcase

My denial on the way

I live in california.

I filed through vermont.Yesterday after i spoke with vermont people.They said my denial is on the way.Denied on OCt'3rd.

---

blocklisted200 said:
I live in california.

I filed through vermont.Yesterday after i spoke with vermont people.They said my denial is on the way.Denied on OCt'3rd.

---

what was the situation with your I-140 and how were your LUDs? guys, please post this details along with.

blocklisted200:- can you edit name of this thread since you created it? Remove 420 , CST etc. from it to avoid any possibility for this thread getting deleted again.

Is my GC Denied

Hi All,
I am one of the Victims.Got I140 approved on 01/19/05,From past one week i saw change of LUD's(with no message change) on my both I485 and I140(10/01/05).
Does this means my I485 got rejected?
I'm confused.
Pls let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Got denials

Got Denials yesterday .I 140 approved in sept 2004.Denied on sept 26.

pghan said:
Hi All,
I am one of the Victims.Got I140 approved on 01/19/05,From past one week i am saw change of LUD's(with no message change) on my both I485 and I140(10/01/05).
Does this means my I485 got rejected?
I'm confused.
Pls let me know

dyingforgc said:
blocklisted200:- can you edit name of this thread - CSoft2005 (Bulle Ke Baal) gctarget06 (HOLE) dyingforgc Ki Dum
since you created it? Remove 420 , CST etc. from it to avoid any possibility for this thread getting deleted again.

dyingforgc said:
what was the situation with your I-140 and how were your LUDs? guys, please post this details along with.

The luds on all our cases are 10/3. I am expecting the denial notices anytime.

Two of my friends got denials, One is 4 days before and the other is yesterday. They live in NJ and Deleware.

Can anyone make an excel sheet so that everyone of us can enter our luds so that we can keep track of number of denials.

Some Update from DOL

Hi,

I understand that you are scared but we are investigating this matter with you as the victim. Please contact me at (908) 301-8105

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 3:48 PM
To: Mikulka, Michael - OIG
Subject: RE: Regarding(http://www.cybersoftec.com/solutions/aboutus.html)

We are immigrants and scared to stand and call against these issues.It is very clear he did fraud and misguided and misued INS freedom.He cheated 300 families.He is hiding all the information.He never tells what's is going on.Now he is planing to close and transfer money and run to India.We need to catch him before he runs.These people are dangerious to American freedom and Society.We should not allow these kind of people in USA.If he runs to India.I think it is good to approach interpoll method to prevent these kind if activities in feature.I got this some forum: we can see here

Hello,
My name is Michael Mikulka and I am a Special Agent
with the US Department of Labor, Office of Inspector
General. This office is currently investigating
Cybersoftec. Please contact me at:
mikulka.michael@oig.dol.gov
(908) 301-8105

Belmont99 said:
Can anyone make an excel sheet so that everyone of us can enter our luds so that we can keep track of number of denials.

Again (as the last posting) I would advise you not to do it here. I learned from other forums and people that this law firm has conflict of interest regarding this company. Therefore, it's matter of time this thread will be deleted too. Try some other way/method to share information and excel sheet. Not in this forum.