NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

dyingforgc said:
What's wrong with you? You act like a kid. you acted so immature by abusing admin and respected attorney of this site. you can't just write whatever comes into your baby mind. go ahead and delete your post before it creates any hassles for you. you can't blast your frustration on admin of the site. they reserve all rights. IF THEY WISH, they would block your Ids and IPs so behave mature.

I sent an email to DOL

He asked me to call.We are immigrants .Is it Ok to call
This is what i got

Hi,

Please call me at: (908) 301-8105
Mike
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:41 PM
To: Mikulka, Michael - OIG
Subject: Regarding(http://www.cybersoftec.com/solutions/aboutus.html)

Hello Sir,

I got this in some forum.If this is wrong please forgive me and ignore this matter.

Please help sir in this matter.

Hello,
My name is Michael Mikulka and I am a Special Agent
with the US Department of Labor, Office of Inspector
General. This office is currently investigating
Cybersoftec. Please contact me at:
mikulka.michael@oig.dol.gov
(908) 301-8105

The Grounds you should pick are

1. Company "knowingly" commited fraud by altering the
labor applications
2. Company "knowingly" deceived you by offering a
pre-approved labor which was re-used several time,
which led you to illegal status
3. Company "knowingly" decived you by not paying you
as promised
4. Company "Knowingly" harrased and forced you to sign
the contract
5. Company "Knowingly" did not pay the Social security
& income taxes....
etc....

Thanks

hurricane345 said:
He asked me to call.We are immigrants .Is it Ok to call
This is what i got

Hi,

Please call me at: (908) 301-8105
Mike
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:41 PM
To: Mikulka, Michael - OIG
Subject: Regarding(http://www.cybersoftec.com/solutions/aboutus.html)

Hello Sir,

I got this in some forum.If this is wrong please forgive me and ignore this matter.

Please help sir in this matter.

Hello,
My name is Michael Mikulka and I am a Special Agent
with the US Department of Labor, Office of Inspector
General. This office is currently investigating
Cybersoftec. Please contact me at:
mikulka.michael@oig.dol.gov
(908) 301-8105

The Grounds you should pick are

1. Company "knowingly" commited fraud by altering the
labor applications
2. Company "knowingly" deceived you by offering a
pre-approved labor which was re-used several time,
which led you to illegal status
3. Company "knowingly" decived you by not paying you
as promised
4. Company "Knowingly" harrased and forced you to sign
the contract
5. Company "Knowingly" did not pay the Social security
& income taxes....
etc....

Thanks

Assur
Why do you highlight some effective words. I am observing from the beginning. What do you want to tell from that?

Belmont99 said:
- NEW ID]Assur
Why do you highlight some effective words. I am observing from the beginning. What do you want to tell from that?
MIRROR..
To elininate redundancy, repeatation, etc. Bad you write bad you see in the mirror. See carefully, you will see the answers in the posting itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
gcqc said:
Hi All,

The very first action is go and join that yahoo group as posted in previous messages ( lawsuit***) come on build up ONE and ONLY one thread other than this site .

Keep it sync with gorup objectives

Cyber -- did you join the group

There is no point in complaining on any other stuff , lets take some concrete steps and move forward .

To moderator of ( lawsuit*** ) -- make sure that you have some form of verification which could be revelaed only over the phone to ensure that we won't get get cheated again

Let's start using PM of this thread.

After this much of suffering nobody is sharing their information it seems , I believe dipkrant is the one who initiated to take responsibility , let's stick to him and or anybody can take initiation.

Let's have the team spirit and proceeed.

Thanks
Yes I joined the group long time back and also I was the one who posted that link here on this site. Yahoo groups is good way to communicate.

there is nothing immature or baby or kidlike issue. this is serious. CST is wanting to payoff anyone whom they see can stand against them or help us poor guys. ask the senior members of this forum and they will tell.

Belmont99 said:
Assur
MIRROR..
To elininate redundancy, repeatation, etc. Bad you write bad you see in the mirror. See carefully, you will see the answers in the posting itself.

assur said:
MIRROR..

Dude,
You have a problem with your spellings and you want to remark on other peoples post. Let me be honest ... you add no value. It seems you dont have anything better to do hence you visit this forum.

If you cant contribute, just read and go away. Dont judge other peoples post.

I am seriously getting irritated with you.

what are the chances of getting H1 again

Hi
what are the chances of getting H1 again.I am going to file
I-140 through diff company this week.I got my 485 denails.
I used my EAD.If not how long i can stay here and work.

ajay_sanghvi said:
Dude,
You have a problem with your spellings and you want to remark on other peoples post. Let me be honest ... you add no value. It seems you dont have anything better to do hence you visit this forum.

I am seriously getting irritated with you.

Ignore assur. He is a jerk. the more you pay attention to his posts, the more he would write. we have a good saying in hindi "kutte ki dum sidhi nahi hoti". Assur if you can't read hindi, let me help you understand this saying:- No matter how hard you try to straighten dog tail , you can't. Same applies to you.

Hurricane345 pl C ur PM

hurricane345 said:
Hi

I'm a victim of 420 NJ company. 485's (me and my wife) got denied last week.
Huricane pl C ur PM.
USCIS is o.k in approving GC for you in future if your stay & work in U.S is less than 180 days to use 245K if you past 180 days then you have to use 245i(for which you have to be qualified).

hurricane345 said:
Hi

if you have valid H1-B with any of your previous companies, you can get back to H1-B status by going out side of US and come back on valid H1-B stamp with new I-94.

hurricane345 said:
Hi

refer my above post. in continuation of that if you don't have any H1-B valid with any company then you can get new H1-B and come back with valid stamp and I-94 however since H1 quota for current year is already over, this option is not going to help.

If nothing works and you can file I-140 and I-485 (this is what matters) in less than 180 days, you would be okay and covered udner 245K. Once you file another I-485, you again would be back in legal status to stay in the country. But if you can't file another I-485 within 180 days you should leave this country to avoid 3-10 years bar.

This company has screwed up so many people's status.

ajay_sanghvi said:
Dude,
You have a problem with your spellings - Thanks and you want to remark on other peoples post. Let me be honest ... you add no value. It seems you dont have anything better to do hence you visit this forum.

I am seriously getting irritated - Use Ointment with you.

dyingforgc said:
Forget assur. He is a jerk. the more you pay attention to his posts, the more he would write. we have a good saying in hindi "dyingforgc ki dum sidhi nahi hoti". Assur if you can't read hindi, let me help you understand this saying:- No matter how hard you try to straighten dyingforgc tail , you can't. Same applies to you.

TX denial ??

Hi

Can you any one tell me all the denilas are happned only in Vermont center ??
any one got denied in Texas Service Center ???
Please let me know
ap_gc