NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

Mike - DOL

DeepSeaDiver said:
Pralay,
Somewhere in your earlier posts you or UN mentioned that this guy (the immig investigation officer) is genuine. How do yu know that. I am 100% sure that there are moles and the way the threads were being deleted at the crucial moments raises doubts. Based on experience I am skeptical.

Did you talk to him. Did he identify himself. Do you think calling Vermont and finding out theinfo from the main office helps.

Thanks

I did talk to that officer and he is a genuine guy who works in investigating 420 companies. He started his own investigation by some anonymus tip. But once when people started calling him he told it is very helpful to make the case stronger and etc.. Bottom line is he is really working on investigation and if you are skeptical just call him and don't give any of ur info before you get a chance to know about his role in this amd what he is going to do.

Anybody got H1B approval thru this 420 Comp

Anybody got H1B approval thru this 420 Comp.
Are there any chances to get H1's thru this 420 comp or do they
deny H1's also.

pralay said:
But he cannot fight, if it was denied due to either fraudulent activity or due ability-to-pay issue. MTR always requires new evidence. I don't see any possible new evidence if it is denied due to above reasons. MTR can be filed only if it was revoked by company (original sponsorer) and beneficiary used A21 meanwhile. I don't think this is the case here.

"The immigration petition filed on your behalf by XXXXX (company name) was denied."

Do not misguide them.

His I-140 was approved year before Where is denial. It should be revokation. Since I-140 was approved one year before He can file MTR

what are the other options to be in status other that having H1 with other company.
are you all safe? What every one is doing to be safe?

talked to Michale Mikulka DOL agent

I did talk to Michale Mikulka DOL agent. Before talking to him i called the DOL main office in washington and enquired about Michale Mikulka and i got the information that he is the person investigating the cybersoftec cases. So i called him and gave all the details.

DeepSeaDiver said:
Pralay,
Somewhere in your earlier posts you or UN mentioned that this guy (the immig investigation officer) is genuine. How do yu know that. I am 100% sure that there are moles and the way the threads were being deleted at the crucial moments raises doubts. Based on experience I am skeptical.

Did you talk to him. Did he identify himself. Do you think calling Vermont and finding out theinfo from the main office helps.

Thanks

dyingforgc said:
blocklisted200:- can you edit name of this thread - CSoft2005 (Bulle Ke Baal) gctarget06 (HOLE) dyingforgc Ki Dum since you created for us? Remove 420 , CST etc. from it to avoid any possibility for this thread getting deleted again.

gc_wcu
can u pls tell me what personal information did he take and what does he want to know from us. i would like to talk to him but little hesitant. pls PM me this information.
thanks

hey ass ... UR, jack ass don't you have any work other than checking this forum. you grew up with your age (as we know you are in late 40s) but seems like not with your brain.

Can someone post what investigating officer is asking? what info we have to provide him?

anyone can answer this?
If person A applied his h1 visa transfer/extention from CS in June. He never received EAD, later ALL of them 140m131, 485 etc Denied in last month.
1) Within next week, If he receives H1 Denial notice? What is his situation?

2) Within next week, He applies for H1 transfer to company BB. After this, He receives CS H1 denied notice. What is his situation?

Please Answer these questions.

dyingforgc said:
I am afraid bear. you are wrong here. your extension was applied based on I-140, agreed that it was approved when extension was applied but once its denied, your extension is no more valid.

DyingForGC
I am not sure if this is true. H1 has nothing to do with the I140. Once H1 is granted, it cannot be revoked if the I140 is revoked.

UN/Pralay/Tammy ... please confirm.

Only for dyingforGC

Hi dyingforGC,

I tried to change the name of the thread.But,i could not.If you want i can send my password to your PM.You can change the thread name whatever you like.

Once you changed the thread name,please let me know,i will change my password.

dipkrants2005 said:
How do we prove it is fraud? A company receiving denials in numbers has to be a fraudulent activity. However, how can we prove it? Looking at the denial letter it seems like lack of visa numbers, however, the key is why was there a letter of intent to revoke on the 140? 485 denials do not mean much bcoz they got denied due to I140s.

any guess?

Dipkrant,
I read this message and the messages you posted after this one. One thing is clear, you have no clue as to what is happening.

USCIS does not revoke I140's and I485's due to lack of visa numbers. WAKE UP DUDE. DONT ARGUE FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUING. I CAN SEE FROM YOUR POSTS THAT YOU ARE UPSET/ANGRY/EXCITED. CALM DOWN.

Pralay definitely has more knowledge then you do. So far I have not found anything in his posts that is not worthy of reading.

Talked to Dol Agent

gc_wcu said:
I did talk to Michale Mikulka DOL agent. Before talking to him i called the DOL main office in washington and enquired about Michale Mikulka and i got the information that he is the person investigating the cybersoftec cases. So i called him and gave all the details.

I too talked to this Dol Agent. He said 7 people had reported him about this. and he is investigating. He askedme for name and address. Nothing more than that.

Belmont99 said:
I too talked to this Dol Agent. He said 7 people had reported him about this. and he is investigating. He askedme for name and address. Nothing more than that.

yesterday someone said count was 20 people talked to him. today 7? what's going on.

ajay_sanghvi said:
DyingForGC
I am not sure if this is true. H1 has nothing to do with the I140. Once H1 is granted, it cannot be revoked if the I140 is revoked.

UN/Pralay/Tammy ... please confirm.

Of course H1 has EVERYTHING to do with I-140 in THIS CASE. Remember USCIS approved his H1-B based on pending I-140. BASE FOR THIS EXTENSION WAS PENDING I-140. If I-140 is denied extension he earned based on I-140 is VOID at the same moment. NO BASE-NO EXTENSION remains valid.

Since this is a special scenario, above is true.

Had he earned H1-B extension on any other grounds like pending labor etc. That H1-B would have been valid but not based on I-140 in this particular case once I-485 is denied due to denial of underlying I-140. everything is void.

what if h1b from previous employer is still valid?

All,
If H1b from previous employer is still valid and C******* applied for h1b extension based on 140 or underlying labor?can the beneficiary rejoin previous employer and apply for h1b extension?UN/Pralay your comments are appreciated.

Belmont99 said:

UN/ Pralay/Kishore pls advise
If DOL confirms in their investigation that N has done fraud, will they
1/Freeze his assests.
2/And at that time can we get back the money we paid him.

how are we going to get benefited.

next i heard that if a persone commits fraud with USCIS or IRS his greencard/citizenship also can get revoked. if this is true they N's GC/Citzenship also will get cancelled even though his was approved earlier.

dyingforgc said:
Of course H1 has EVERYTHING to do with I-140 in THIS CASE. Remember USCIS approved his H1-B based on pending I-140. BASE FOR THIS EXTENSION WAS PENDING I-140. If I-140 is denied extension he earned based on I-140 is VOID at the same moment. NO BASE-NO EXTENSION remains valid.

Since this is a special scenario, above is true.

Had he earned H1-B extension on any other grounds like pending labor etc. That H1-B would have been valid but not based on I-140 in this particular case once I-485 is denied due to denial of underlying I-140. everything is void.

I think you are right.
So tell me, I work for a company and am in my 8th year. I am getting extensions based on my pending labor. Can I switch jobs? If I do then the same rule applies which is I got the extension based on the pending labor.

Do you see what I am trying to get to? Can I switch jobs in my 8th year and the 8th year extension was received due to a pending labor.