NEW JERSEY Team

Re: question for dsathish

Originally posted by BAADSHAH
dasathish,
are you from VA or NJ?
Both :) . Officially VA resident ( My family is still in VA and i am not going to change the address) but just moved to NJ for job and staying with friends. I will be in VA on alterate week-ends.

Originally posted by dsatish
I will tell you at the appropriate time. Believe me, i am into much bigger things as a core team member and those actions are going to be significantly help our cause.

Sounds like a stupid movie dialog.
Much Bigger Thing ...:D ... will tell at approriate time....:D

Stop doing these kind of gimmics to draw attention of some poor souls :D:D
I pity them who are looking with a silly false hope at people like you for help !

dsatish,

I think the NJ team should explore the conference call avenue instead of meeting face to face. This is something I had envisioned as being a problem to face to face meetings which are definitely more difficult to organize as well as more difficult to make time for. It is much easier to just sit back in your house on in the midst of a blizzard and speak over the phone as compared to drive over for a meeting.

As far as making positive strides is concerned. If someone is motivated enough to come on conference calls, he/she will come to an agreement very fast (as apparent in our core team conference calls).

CSC bay area chapter has started a yahoo group id, which we plan to use for this kind of purposes. The only times we meet is at Town halls or appointments at the district office of Congressmen.

Also, it is impossible for one person to run the show, it is too difficult to work in the core team as well as in the state teams as a lead person. Someone else should shoulder the responsibility in NJ to make appointments and schedule meetings.

Just my 2 cents, but IMHO it will definitely help NJ team get going asap!

dsatish,
I agree with 140_takes_forever on state level coordination. Moreover, it might become difficult for you
to handle both the issues and soon you might be stressed out.

-rajum

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
Sounds like a stupid movie dialog.
Much Bigger Thing ...:D ... will tell at approriate time....:D

Stop doing these kind of gimmics to draw attention of some poor souls :D:D
I pity them who are looking with a silly false hope at people like you for help !
I don't want to respond to your cheap comments. Keep it in mind. This thread is only for NJ team members and those who want to join it. I have nothing to do with you and i pity that you can't find any other job than crying over my posts (always) :p

PS : You will all soon know what the 'big thing' i am talking about. Let me keep the cards close to my chest for the time being.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: question for dsathish

Doing something for VA does make sense if you are maintaing your address there.
Goodluck

Originally posted by dsatish
Both :) . Officially VA resident ( My family is still in VA and i am not going to change the address) but just moved to NJ for job and staying with friends. I will be in VA on alterate week-ends.

Thanks for the folks who participated in the NJ Conference call.
To begin with, it was a good start.

As mentioned in the conference call, I started a group mail for better coordination. So, anyone from NJ and interested to participate in the activities can send me a PM(private message) and I will send you the group mail address.

To those who participated in the conference and with whom dsatish and myself are in contact, I will send a PM
giving group mail id.

Lets utilize this Holidays for organizing and building a strong team.

-rajum

ClownShatanuB,
Will you give some breathing time or not...I searched for this thread and with some efforts, I was able to find it. Meanwhile, I got a call and so not to lose time in searching this thread again, I brought this to the top. Any problems for you ?

Meanwhile for NJians,
I sent a PM for most of you who responded previously in this thread. If I missed you, send me a PM and I can send you the group mail id.

-rajum

It was nice talking to 6 NJ folks. I request more people from NJ to join us (please post a reply in this thread or send a PM to me with your contact details) . Let us make this a big team and compete healthily with the CA team regarding contacting the congress men and influencing them (congress men) to introduce or support immigration reform Bills to help our cause.

PS : Those of you who can't make it to last meeting, please try to make it to our next meeting. "rajum" will be coordinating NJ team events.

One request!

Please don't forget to post minutes of the meeting on the forum! It is imperative that you share your decisions and provide an example for the rest of people.

If you can't convince them to join you, then shame them into it! :)

Good work you guys! Keep it up and you will be moving the monolith

Hi Team,
Rajiv has filed the Lawsuit today. He filed the lawsuit against USCIS on behalf of us (members of immigrationportal.com). This is the big thing i was talking about recently. Rajiv told us that he will file this case before Christmas. That's why i was busy in creating threads related to lawsuit activities. I hope that all of you now undestood my earlier posting