New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
nick715us said:
Hi USCISismockery

I'm in! I think it's high time we have a meeting and get organized to come up with a plan of action.

Pls post a confirmation to this forum again on Friday 5/6/05.

thanks

PD: 7/16/2002
EB2 RIR

I think, its better we give 2-3 weeks advance notice so that we have bigger gathering.

USCSISisMockery: Chanage your message

Pls change your message
"If you sleep, you will wake up in your home country"

What is wrong in waking up in our home country ? Life might be easier here, and we have come here for money (only).

We have finished six years. So need letter from NJ to get extension. So my lawyer got a e-mail and that is how we found out.

H1B 7th year Extention

Hi,

I am going to reach the end of 6th year in H1 soon. I would like to know how many months before I have to send the papers for renewal for the 7th year?

Any input will be helpful.

It is better to start the renewal process at least 4 months before current H1 expiration.

I am also in the same boat. One month back my attorney applied for the LC pening letter and till now we haven't received it.

Got a respose from then :confused:
The people to contact are three senators from NJ (thier name and address and telephone number ) and federal governmant is taking care of GC. And it is going slowly due to Homeland security.

aycy said:
http://www.state.nj.us/governor/govmail.html

Select "Workforce/Employment".

Click Continue.

Fill in your contacts info.

Under Subtopic select "Topic not listed/Other.
Under Subject type "Permanent Labor Certification enquiry"

In the message box, write a brief message about Labor background (date filed and type of labor certification) and your intention about this enquiry.

You will received a letter from NJ SWA about your status and where your file is at (Within 1 to 2 weeks). I am pretty sure all NJ unopened files have been transferred to Philly BEC.

Hope this helps.

No receipt for NJ Labor Case

Hi

I have filed labor case in Aug 2004 and so far i haven't got the case number or anything from NJ DOL.

I would like to know if NJ is sending case number or not? If yes, than what should i do to get my case number?

I am not sure how can i trace my case number in Phildalphia BEC without the case number? Please help.

Thanks

Ask ur atorney to send a letter to SWA and they will give you the priority date.
We were in the same boat as you.
ssahai said:
Hi

I have filed labor case in Aug 2004 and so far i haven't got the case number or anything from NJ DOL.

I would like to know if NJ is sending case number or not? If yes, than what should i do to get my case number?

I am not sure how can i trace my case number in Phildalphia BEC without the case number? Please help.

Thanks

Proof for the 7th Year Extension

Hello Guys,

I need to apply for the 7th Year extension after applying for labor. Can somebody please tell, what is the proof that needs to be submitted to the INS, since the NJ DOL does not provide any reciept or priority date.

My application was filed on Aug 04.

Any information from any of you guys will helpful to me in getting that information from my Attorney.

Thanks,
NJ08112004

2002 NJ Labour

gcforwhat said:
Found out my case was shifted on Jan 13th 2005 to BEC. Is there anyone in my boat.

I think I am in the same boat, my labour was applied from NJ on 07/27/2002, but no news. what is the steps to check the status ? Have u got 45 days letter ?
Thanks for the help in advance.

gchelp2002 said:
I think I am in the same boat, my labour was applied from NJ on 07/27/2002, but no news. what is the steps to check the status ? Have u got 45 days letter ?

Your Attorney/employer should contact NJ DOL/PHILI BEC to get pending labor confirmation letter with PD.

Regards,
LB.

gchelp2002 said:
We needed to file for extension. So our lawyer sent a e-mail to DOL and they provided us with that information.

gcforwhat said:
We needed to file for extension. So our lawyer sent a e-mail to DOL and they provided us with that information.

Thanks Guys, Please update if any Progress as we are in same boat.

We should do something to have a better track of our cases. You know in report formatt. So that at a glance we will know. Something like this

Name PD Category RIR/TRA 45 days letter Case No Status Ap. Dt.

This way we will know where we all stand. What do you say folks???? Should we start something like that?

gcforwhat said:
We should do something to have a better track of our cases. You know in report formatt. So that at a glance we will know. Something like this

Name PD Category RIR/TRA 45 days letter Case No Status Ap. Dt.

This way we will know where we all stand. What do you say folks???? Should we start something like that?

Please visit:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Go to last page and search backwards until you find the tracker. This has cases for everyone from everywhere but you can filter for NJ SWA if you would like.

Received NJ 45-day letter - PD 1/25/03

I just got an e-mail from my lawyer that they received the 45-day labor continuation letter from BEC.

My NJ Labor PD is 1/25/03
RIR - Most likely EB3.

Good news

polifly said:
I just got an e-mail from my lawyer that they received the 45-day labor continuation letter from BEC.

My NJ Labor PD is 1/25/03
RIR - Most likely EB3.
WOW....! That's good news.

NJ EB2 RIR PD June 25 2002
No 45 day letter yet. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.