New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
25000 NJ SWA cases in Philly BEC

Guys,
My law firm indicated that there were a total of 180,000 cases that Philly BEC received, out of which 25,000 were from NJ SWA and they are expected to be entered in the system around Sep'05.

No letter yet

Guys,
I got the standard replay from DFLC Status [status@DAL.DFLC.US] on 05/26/05 "we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications" :confused:

if they started entering NJ case's then we should be getting the number/letter with in the 1 month (Hope for the best). ;)

gcislife said:
Guys,
I got the standard replay from DFLC Status [status@DAL.DFLC.US] on 05/26/05 "we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications" :confused:

if they started entering NJ case's then we should be getting the number/letter with in the 1 month (Hope for the best). ;)

same message to me 2 :confused:

Congrats Polifly

polifly said:
I just got an e-mail from my lawyer that they received the 45-day labor continuation letter from BEC.

My NJ Labor PD is 1/25/03
RIR - Most likely EB3.

Congrats Polifly...Thats really some good news. My Labor PD is earlier to yours, but neither my attorney nor my employer received the letter yet. I am sure there are others on this forum that are in the same boat. Looks like there is no sequential order or logic that the BEC follows here. In anycase, atleast someone saw an improvement, and thats good.

For the rest of us, Hope is the only hope !
-Nervewreck

NJ case number

I got the below case number along with labor pending confirmation letter for my 7th year H1B extension.

SWA PD: Oct 16, 2002
BPC Case# T-05118-*****

Can you please tell me how you applied for the labor pending confirmation and where your lawyer sent the request to.

jns2004 said:
I got the below case number along with labor pending confirmation letter for my 7th year H1B extension.

SWA PD: Oct 16, 2002
BPC Case# T-05118-*****

My companies out side Law firm applied for the letter. The letter that thet received was addressed from

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING ADMINISTRATION
GSB Building
1 Belmont Avenue, Suite 200
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

Sorry. I don't have the letter that was sent to Labor dept. I think they will respond only to Employer or Lawyer who applied for Labor.

jns2004 said:
Sorry. I don't have the letter that was sent to Labor dept. I think they will respond only to Employer or Lawyer who applied for Labor.

Hi
My lawyer wrote for extension. Ours is 9th year extension and we didn't get any new number except a letter saying that our case is still in process. Where and when had your lawyer written. Any idea???

They wrote to both NJ state and Backlog centers. I don't exactlty where it was sent, but the response letter had below address. I think they wrote a letter to below address only.

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING ADMINISTRATION
GSB Building
1 Belmont Avenue, Suite 200
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

BPC Tracker

The tracker can be found at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Today I added the 600th record to the tracker.

There are 419 records for people that made to Regional DOL
The rest are SWA records which tells me SWA people are still underrepresented in the tracker.

The tracker includes reports that may answer some of your questions so do please take the time to look at the reports.

I would also encourage you to review your info and post updates especially if I have missed your 45-day letter.

Good luck everyone.

JustWatching

NJ Filing May-02,RIR---> 45 letter not recived

JustWatching said:
The tracker can be found at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Today I added the 600th record to the tracker.

There are 419 records for people that made to Regional DOL
The rest are SWA records which tells me SWA people are still underrepresented in the tracker.

The tracker includes reports that may answer some of your questions so do please take the time to look at the reports.

I would also encourage you to review your info and post updates especially if I have missed your 45-day letter.

Good luck everyone.

JustWatching

Time for letter reply.

labor_dec02 said:
Thank you aycy. Wrote to NJ Gov, was forwarded to NJ DOL commissoner
and got a letter in the mail with complete details

SWA: NJ - RIR
PD Dec 10 2002
Sent to Phil BEC Jan 20 2005
No 45 day letter yet.

How much time it took for you to get the details from NJ labour department.
Thanks

Thanks

labor_dec02 said:
Two weeks.

Thanks ! I got the letter from NJ governor office stating that it is fwd to NJ labour commissnor office and you should get a response from them, didn't heard any thing yet.

Response from NJ DOL

gchelp2002 said:
How much time it took for you to get the details from NJ labour department.
Thanks

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. I got a response from DOL NJ after sending a request to governor's office in about 2 weeks. The case number assigned was 2003051XXXXX. Now the question is did anyone of you guys got such case number as it doesnt start with either 'T' or 'P' or 'D'.

Thanks every one.

NJ RIR 2003.

NJ RIR June 2002

ln1976 said:
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. I got a response from DOL NJ after sending a request to governor's office in about 2 weeks. The case number assigned was 2003051XXXXX. Now the question is did anyone of you guys got such case number as it doesnt start with either 'T' or 'P' or 'D'.

Thanks every one.

NJ RIR 2003.
I got a reply from NJ SWA but no case# was assigned. It just said that my file has been transferred to Philly Backlog Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.