New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
ln1976 said:
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. I got a response from DOL NJ after sending a request to governor's office in about 2 weeks. The case number assigned was 2003051XXXXX. Now the question is did anyone of you guys got such case number as it doesnt start with either 'T' or 'P' or 'D'.

Thanks every one.

NJ RIR 2003.
That's the case# in the NJ SESA's system. The case#'s in BEC system's start with T,P,etc.

My case is under RIR May ,2002 but I have not received anything .
My company already fax 2 times to NJDOL but no reply.
How to find status?

No status either

dbr said:
My case is under RIR May ,2002 but I have not received anything .
My company already fax 2 times to NJDOL but no reply.
How to find status?

NJ DOL could not assist you as it is no longer their responsibility. Anyway, my agent has sent a letter to Philly Backlog Center inquiring about my status and has yet received anything.

NJ RIR June 2002
EB2
No 45 day letter :mad:

Phily 7 year extension proof

Hello, Gurus,

Any one has experience sending email to Phily BPC to get the 7 year H1B extension needed LC over one year proof-- the so called screen shot? How long does it normally take?

Sent one on June 29, have not got any reply yet.

thanks for sharing the info.

proof of filing from PBPC

richshi said:
Hello, Gurus,

Any one has experience sending email to Phily BPC to get the 7 year H1B extension needed LC over one year proof-- the so called screen shot? How long does it normally take?

Sent one on June 29, have not got any reply yet.

thanks for sharing the info.

I sent a email on 6/9 and my attorney the got screen shot on 6/28. Case number starts with "T". Anyone knows what does it stand for?

Does the email to BEC for 7th year extension needs to be sent by lawyer/employer only? Or Can I just send it in? Good way of checking if your case is in their system.

45-Day Letter Received? VA Priority Date 11/03/2003

Hi all,

My lawyer says that he has received and as responded back to the 45-day letter! I think he is lying for some unknown reasons! My case details are as follows and I would appreciate if you could take some time to answer the following questions:

Case Type: RIR
State: VA
Priority Date: 11/03/2003
Case did not make it to regional (unopened case)

(1) Considering my priority date, is it possible that my lawyer has received the 45-day letter?

(2) What does a typical 45-day letter contains? a scanned copy of the 45-day letter would be a great help (ofcourse you can hide your personal information)

(3) Lets assume that he has received and responded back to the 45-letter. How to track the status of my application? I tried to send an email to Philly email address that is used for tracking and they told me that they don't have information on my case yet and I should contact my employer! should I try again to send an email?

I know none of us is a lawyer but your advice based on your personal experiences would be really helpful and highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stewart Rogers

This is NJ related forum

Stewart__Rogers said:
Hi all,

My lawyer says that he has received and as responded back to the 45-day letter! I think he is lying for some unknown reasons! My case details are as follows and I would appreciate if you could take some time to answer the following questions:

Case Type: RIR
State: VA
Priority Date: 11/03/2003
Case did not make it to regional (unopened case)

(1) Considering my priority date, is it possible that my lawyer has received the 45-day letter?

(2) What does a typical 45-day letter contains? a scanned copy of the 45-day letter would be a great help (ofcourse you can hide your personal information)

(3) Lets assume that he has received and responded back to the 45-letter. How to track the status of my application? I tried to send an email to Philly email address that is used for tracking and they told me that they don't have information on my case yet and I should contact my employer! should I try again to send an email?

I know none of us is a lawyer but your advice based on your personal experiences would be really helpful and highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stewart Rogers
This forum is for NJ labor certification only. You probably post in the wrong place.

Nope, I did not post in the wrong place

b/c I posted the question in the forums of states from where LSs moved to Philly backlog center, which ofcourse includes NJ.

to helpJune4: "T" stands for temporary

When your case is not completely entered into their system, upon inquiry, they pull out your case, assign a "temporary" case number.

After your case is completely entered, 45 day letter is issued with a "P" headed case number.

So it takes about 2-3 weeks for them to reply to the 7 year extension proof request.

thanks for the info.

Got proof of filing of labour for 7th year H1B extension

First of all the lawyers had faxed to both the backlog reduction centers for proof of filing. This was done a week ago. Yesterday they got a fax from Dallas Backlog reduction center stating that is under process and the letter can be used as the proof. No number has been assigned.

The lawyers told that they are getting 45 day letters from philadelphia backlog reduction centers for cases filed in california and now my case (NJ sept 28th) seem to be the vice versa. Whats going on?

I have a question. Based on the new Yates memo can I ask for a 3 H1B year extension since the I am affected by visa retrogation or is it only for people who have crossed the I-140 stage. Does any one have any idea?

TiredNJLabourer said:
First of all the lawyers had faxed to both the backlog reduction centers for proof of filing. This was done a week ago. Yesterday they got a fax from Dallas Backlog reduction center stating that is under process and the letter can be used as the proof. No number has been assigned.

The lawyers told that they are getting 45 day letters from philadelphia backlog reduction centers for cases filed in california and now my case (NJ sept 28th) seem to be the vice versa. Whats going on?

I have a question. Based on the new Yates memo can I ask for a 3 H1B year extension since the I am affected by visa retrogation or is it only for people who have crossed the I-140 stage. Does any one have any idea?
I think it is only for ppl you have approved labor and 140 and waiting on 485 retrogression.

I got email from PA Backlog

I send email myself and got reply in @8 days .Case number starting by T .
I am happy my case still Active with Incomplete status .It is not lost during transfer to NJ to PA :D

Contact info at Philly

Soormabhopali said:
I am happy my case still Active with Incomplete status .It is not lost during transfer to NJ to PA :D
Could you give me the email address that you used? Also, by the way, what information did you used to provide them? Appreciate it if you could let us know. Thank you.

Soormabhopali said:

what is ur case number they gave u? we can track in this way how many cases they have already entered in the system. what is ur PD?

h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us ,I send email on above address . I gave only My name ,company name and address and State .

my PD is april 16 2003 ,but i dont think this way we can track number of cases entered into system becasue my case number starts with T that mean temporary alloted. Its not fully entered into system once fully entered it will be P .

So just send email and get response we can feel happy some bdoy touched our application and did some efforts to figure out status .

Got T case number

Same case with me. My PD is Oct '03. Got a response from Philly in response to the email I sent for 7th year extension proof. They have sent me a T number - which indicates that atleast my application is not lost and has been partially entered in the system.

What is the turnaround time for the Philly BEC to respond to email? I have sent an email for the T-case number about a week ago.

Could you clarify.
Thanks.

fast reply from Philly

I got the reply email from Philly in a little over a week...like in 8 or 9 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.