New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pd Apr 2002

My PD for NJ SWA is April 2002
attorney said it is moved to NY DOL on 8/25 04,
Now Iam not sure if it wil be sent to BEC or processed in NY, does any one have more info?

VOYAGER_99 said:
May 02 No Letter So Far. No Answer No News.....

Should I file thru PERM

I filed for Labor in NJ in Sept.2002. (RIR EB2)
Now my employer says he will file newly thru PERM.

Should I do so? If so will my previous regular filing get cancelled.
My H1B completes 6 years in next year July.

Will I gain or loose by filing thru' PERM?
Should I wait for the regular/old filing go through.

Employer is saying nothing about the 45 days letter. Am I being tricked into
another long wait (read, stuck with the employer :mad: ) by filing in PERM again?

I am confused, sincerely request and appreciate your advise.

:confused:

NJ June 2002 (RIR-EB2)

Appandai said:

another long wait (read, stuck with the employer :mad: ) by filing in PERM again?

I would wait and see. :)

NJ PD June 2002 RIR-EB2

would wait...

if you can afford perm and really believe that you will get thru yes you can but you r not 2003 or 2004 cases. 2002 is not a new case.
I would also say wait and see. that is only my suggestion.

Appandai said:

Appandai,
I agree with what Voyager suggested.
If you opt to file through PERM, the first step that is involved would be to retract the old pending application. Meaning, if PERM does not workout for you, you will be left no where. (Talk to you attorney, if you need more details)

As for H1B extension, I am not sure how Perm holds for that. But, atleast, with an already pending LC application since Spet '02, you should have no probs getting the 7 year, if needed.

None of us in the Forum have received the 45 day letter yet. Myattorney and I have contacted the Philly BEC, and they responded that they are still in the process of putting together all the information. They dont have any expected time when they would be sending out the letters.

Unfortunately its status-quo waiting game for all of us.
Hope this helps..

I talked to my attorney and they are predicting that for NY/NJ they are going to go by priority dates,,,that means, start with 2001 and then process 2002,2003.......How long do we have to wait ??. Looks like it is going nowhere ......Did anyone talk to the Philly BEC processing centre officer ??.

thats a very basic calculation.
we r going to wait until month by month they will process. that means we have approx. 4 years of back log. they r planning to melt this back log in 2 years. that means 2001 and 2002 is going to be in first year. that means approx. we have to wait 1 year more. thats for sure i guess. thats my opinion.. good luck for all of us... :rolleyes:

poppyjoy said:
I talked to my attorney and they are predicting that for NY/NJ they are going to go by priority dates,,,that means, start with 2001 and then process 2002,2003.......How long do we have to wait ??. Looks like it is going nowhere ......Did anyone talk to the Philly BEC processing centre officer ??.

nervewreck said:
Appandai,
I agree with what Voyager suggested.
If you opt to file through PERM, the first step that is involved would be to retract the old pending application. Meaning, if PERM does not workout for you, you will be left no where. (Talk to you attorney, if you need more details)

As for H1B extension, I am not sure how Perm holds for that. But, atleast, with an already pending LC application since Spet '02, you should have no probs getting the 7 year, if needed.

None of us in the Forum have received the 45 day letter yet. Myattorney and I have contacted the Philly BEC, and they responded that they are still in the process of putting together all the information. They dont have any expected time when they would be sending out the letters.

Unfortunately its status-quo waiting game for all of us.
Hope this helps..

Voyager99, Aycy and Nervewreck,

Thanks very much and appreciate your suggestions.

Appandai

pls help

Is there a thread for I - 140 ?
thx

Also
My labor was approved on 31 March 2005
The date it was sent to NJ DOL was April 2 , 2002

My lawyer says that the current dates for India is April 1 , 2002 to file concurrently 140 and 485 as of today
He is advising me to wait for a few more days to apply both of them together .

Do you think this is a good call or I should file for my 140

Pls advise
thanks

Backlog reduced......!

Has anyone seen
HTML:
<A HREF=http://uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/BklgUpdate032205.pdf> this </A>
?
:rolleyes:

meganm said:
Is there a thread for I - 140 ?
thx

Also
My labor was approved on 31 March 2005
The date it was sent to NJ DOL was April 2 , 2002

My lawyer says that the current dates for India is April 1 , 2002 to file concurrently 140 and 485 as of today
He is advising me to wait for a few more days to apply both of them together .

Do you think this is a good call or I should file for my 140

Pls advise
thanks

I would appreciate if you could post when your case was transferred from NJ to NY DOL? That information would be very helpful.

labor application

I was told by my employer that labor was filed in Aug/Sep-02. How do we check whether labor was filed or not?

I don't see any records for my company in http://www.flcdatacenter.com.

Employer says, they did not receive any Notice from BEC.

Any direction to find out whether Labor was applied.

Thanks

seeimmi said:
I was told by my employer that labor was filed in Aug/Sep-02. How do we check whether labor was filed or not?

I don't see any records for my company in http://www.flcdatacenter.com.

Employer says, they did not receive any Notice from BEC.

Any direction to find out whether Labor was applied.

Thanks
I'm in the same boat.. I checked with the lawyer he said mine was applied in May/02.
But I don't see my record in flcdatacenter.
No 45 Day notice either :(
some people checked their status by emailing to BEC TX, any way to do the same for PA??

flcdatacenter database only has cases entered by Backlog centers, mostly those cases that made to regional level. So, u don't have to worry.

aqan said:
I'm in the same boat.. I checked with the lawyer he said mine was applied in May/02.
But I don't see my record in flcdatacenter.
No 45 Day notice either :(
some people checked their status by emailing to BEC TX, any way to do the same for PA??

Any news for NJ June 2002 RIR

Just wondering any news for NJ June 2002 RIR filers. Please post here. Thanks.

what the hell, wall street journal is worried about couple of people, who has to go for fingerprinting twice.
Thousands of people are waiting for more than 4 years to get their labor cleared and nobody seems to care.
Why ? Because no political party will gain any vote by supporting legal immigrants.

Our life is at stake on labor certificate and this [removed curse word] writer/reporter has nothing better to write than fingerprint issue.
He/she should write about injustice to all of us who are still suffering because of Labor department blunders like
245(i), PERM...

Sorry, I am being harsh, but I just don't understand why nobody cares about our plight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.