New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
VOYAGER_99,

Thanks! Yes, I think there is a big possibility that our case is forwarded to the backlog centre. Well......let's see.

When you hear something, send me an e-mail at akrkap@yahoo.com

Thanks

Does NJ send out verification letter once they received LC application?

I remember reading from somewhere that NJ doesn't do that. But how could I find out what my PD is? I just filed last month, guess will be waiting forever :mad:

Thanks in advance!!

Got the following reply from Dallas BEC

PD Dec 2002 - NJ SWA :mad:

I got the following reply(looks like a standard one) from Dallas BEC when I wrote to status@DAL.DFLC.US for the status of my case. I have also written an email to status@phi.DFLC.US but no answer yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: NOT YET ASSIGNED

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thaks for posting. I think we have to wait and see what happens. I don't know how long it will take for them to enter NJ cases into the system. I hope they come out with a schedule so we are not checking everyday! It is so unorganized!!

labor_dec02 said:
PD Dec 2002 - NJ SWA :mad:

I got the following reply(looks like a standard one) from Dallas BEC when I wrote to status@DAL.DFLC.US for the status of my case. I have also written an email to status@phi.DFLC.US but no answer yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: NOT YET ASSIGNED

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My case is transferred to backlog center (as per my lawyer). Does anyone know how the backlog center works? Will they first process applications from all other states that were back dated than NJ cases? I think purpose of backlog centers should have been to get over pending cases faster...but that doesn't seem to be the case.

same here

akrkap said:
Thaks for posting. I think we have to wait and see what happens. I don't know how long it will take for them to enter NJ cases into the system. I hope they come out with a schedule so we are not checking everyday! It is so unorganized!!

I got response like this:

Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 2:58 PM
Subject: RE: [SPAM] - Case status request - Email found in subject

At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. Please contact your employer or attorney.

Regards,
LB.
Sept' 2002 RIR/EB3

labor_dec02 said:
Got the same(as mentioned above by LaborBadhi) from philly BEC

Even I am trying to figure out how they work. It looks like many folks in VA and MD have already received this letter. Not sure when they will process NJ....

RIR/JUNE 2002

Here is what I got from my Attorney on the Backlog Reduction Center acknowledgement Letters:

Once the backlog reduction centers receive all the files (some were shipped
by the end of December 2004 and the rest is supposed to be shipped by the
end of march 2005) they will start sending the acknowledgment letters. your
cases are going to the center in Philadelphia which will handle cases from
26 states.

Once they receive the boxes from the respective 26 states, they need to open
them, data enter them in their computer, sort them according to original
filing date, send the acknowledgement letters, and eventually start working
on them. When it finally happens we will hear from them. at this time the
acknowledgement letters did not come yet. Unfortunately it will be a while before we see the letters.

*Keeping my fingers crossed*

This doesn't seem to be true for all cases as some folks (not likely from NJ) already received 45 day letter. Also there has to be a reason why applications are grouped in 3 groups (upto 12/2002, 01/2003-12/2004, 2005) and have 3 different dates to submit the same to backlog center.

Any clue if backlog center will process applications from different states and different processing (RIR Vs. Regular) separately? If that's not the case than we will have to wait for months before pending applications from states like NY and MD will be processed. Things were just better with regional centers...They could have been processing 2003 cases now otherwise. No one probably realized that backlog was caused by April 2001 cases (I think over 30,000 applications from only NY for just that month) and was being cleared out rapidly.

Has anyone heard/read story of Andhernagari (also part of textbook in India) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
NJ Backlog, has anyone idea of time to clear the 2002 backlog

Has anyone any idea how long it will take to clear the NJ backlog (RIR and Non RIR) for year 2002??
Other states seem to be doing better in clearig their backlog but unfortunately we are hearing very little about NJ.

What is going on with NY Regional cases

Hi
Does any one have any clue? what is going on wiht the cases moved to NY Reginal?

rrdrai said:
Hi
Does any one have any clue? what is going on wiht the cases moved to NY Reginal?
That will be processed at NY DOL. They cleared the cases received in Dec already. But still processing some cases from June.
I got my case certified on feb 17. It was entered into NY DOL Dec 15,2004.
Keep your fingers crossed.
Thank You
Mani

When was your labor moved to NY(Reg)? can you pls update the dates?Information like ,Filling date ,NJ DOL approval date, NY(Reg )received date,NY(approved date)?

I called NJDOL yesterday and the lady who answered the phone tiold me they sent the cases ( starting from 05 02 02) to the backlog center. they are just looking former cases than that date above..
So we are allllllllll in backlog center.....
I hope we will get a concrete result from this journey...
Voyager-RIR 06 20 02 NJDOL ( PA backlog center :eek: )

Any word on opend cases?I got query from NJ DOL in Nov 2004.
Still no answer, last time we got the information (Month back)as still in the state, my case will forward to Backlog now?Or NY DOL?ANy Idea?
PD May 27/02.

VOYAGER_99 said:
I called NJDOL yesterday and the lady who answered the phone tiold me they sent the cases ( starting from 05 02 02) to the backlog center. they are just looking former cases than that date above..
So we are allllllllll in backlog center.....
I hope we will get a concrete result from this journey...
Voyager-RIR 06 20 02 NJDOL ( PA backlog center :eek: )

It may not be 100 % sure My case filled 05/06/02 It moved to NY, NJ DOL sent a letter to my lawyer.

labourMay02 said:
Any word on opend cases?I got query from NJ DOL in Nov 2004.
Still no answer, last time we got the information (Month back)as still in the state, my case will forward to Backlog now?Or NY DOL?ANy Idea?
PD May 27/02.
i HAVENT ASKED ABOUT OPENED CASES BUT SHE WAS VERY QUICK WHEN SHE ANSWERED ME. I GUESS IF YOUR CASE IS OPEN , i ASSUME THAT IT IS NOT GOING TO BACK LOG BUT THIS IS MY ASSUMPTION.

To which BEC, NJ cases will go?

Has anyone any idea, to which BEC NJ cases will go? How many cases are gone? By what time all NJ cases will be transferred to BEC?

Status
Not open for further replies.