New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labor approved!

Hello everyone,

For those who are waiting and having similar scenario as me, Not yet been entered in DOL NY system and moved from NJ DOL since long, I have great news.

My labor has been approved! My case is still not in their answering system and my labor got approved as of Feb 2nd!

Other details,

RIR case
Case received in NJ DOL April 2002
FRE from NJ DOL August 2004
RFE replied October 5th 2004
Case transferred to NY DOL October 7th 2004
Case Approved Feb 2005
DOT Code:030-162-010
Case# 02513***

Good luck to all who are waiting for their cases and thanks for sharing the pain and making the long and tough journey little easier…

Thanks.

Hello Kathi

Congrats. All the best for next stages.

will you please let me know the last 3 digits range of your case number(Case# 02513***)? Is it below 200 or 200-500? My case is transfered around same date like you. But I did not hear anything yet. i appreciate if you let me know this information. Thanks in advance.

Attention: LabourMay02:

I finally heard from my lawyer, my case got transferred to NY Regional on January 27, 2005. My lawyer could not speak to the case examiner, but was able to get in touch with someone else in NJ SESA, who notified her of the transfer to NY DOL.

I think, your case might be in the same boat.

Let me know, if you hear anything from your lawyers.

Regards

labourMay02 said:
PD;may 27/o2
Replied to Quey :eek:n 11/02/04
My lawyer spoke to one of the Case Manager at NJ DOL yesterday,
Still the case with them , I heard they may close the operations after
March 05.Any idea?Every thing must be PERM? after March? :confused:

Hi NJRIR,

Did your lawyer get any formal information that your case was forwarded from NJSWA to NYDOL apart from your lawyer contacting NJSWA? Mine is with NYSWA and got an RFE in Sep' 04 and no word them yet as of now.

Thanks.

njrirlabor said:
Attention: LabourMay02:

I finally heard from my lawyer, my case got transferred to NY Regional on January 27, 2005. My lawyer could not speak to the case examiner, but was able to get in touch with someone else in NJ SESA, who notified her of the transfer to NY DOL.

I think, your case might be in the same boat.

Let me know, if you hear anything from your lawyers.

Regards

Hi njrirlabor
Still I did not hear any thing... I asked my compnay to contact one more time
to put a request to expedite ...thanks for posting your info.

rkj123 said:
Hi NJRIR,

Did your lawyer get any formal information that your case was forwarded from NJSWA to NYDOL apart from your lawyer contacting NJSWA? Mine is with NYSWA and got an RFE in Sep' 04 and no word them yet as of now.

Thanks.

My company/ lawyer has been trying to call the NJ SESA for the past few weeks ( months) to know status on the case. Could not get hold of the case examiner, but was finally able to get someone at NJ SESA to tell her that the case was transferred to NY DOL. Have not recd any other documentation/ notficiation in the mail etc indicating the case has been transferred.

Now the wait at NY DOL starts. I guess they are working on October 04 cases, so it wil be atleast 3-4 monthe more before I know anything.

Hang in there

labourMay02 said:
Hi njrirlabor
Still I did not hear any thing... I asked my compnay to contact one more time
to put a request to expedite ...thanks for posting your info.

They did not send a post card etc, to notify that the case was transferred. So the only way you will know, ( my guess!) is to call them.

Regards

BEC letters

The lawyer office told me that they recieved a small number of letters issuing from Philla BEC center but those cases were all filed to PA not NJ.

Approved Labor at state level

I've been a silent user of this thread for over 2 years, but finally I was able to get an update about my case. Two days ago as my company/lawyers were not very helping in providing information about the status of my case (e.g. telling me that my case will go to BEC even though they responded to a RFE in September) I decided to try to contact the NJ dept directly I find out what was going on.

Luckily, I got good news, the person answering the phone told me the my case was approved and transferred to NY on October 6, 2004.

Case filed: April 24, 2004
RFE: Responded in September 2004.
Transferred to NY in October 6, 2004
EB3 (accountant).

Now, although I requested my company and lawyers to follow up so that they can give me the case # and receipt date in NY, I am just hopeful I will be able to get thru the AVM system in NY to find out more.

My labour was filed on 7th may 2002 .I didn't hear anything from my lawyerabout moving to NewYork. but Finally My lawyer sent me a Case no. which is 12 character long starts like 20020507**** . I don't much about case no. Anybody has any information this is right no.? Did anybody get case no. from Nj department ?If this is a right no. ,Anybody knows how can I check status of this pending labour ?My lawyer doesn't know to whom he should call ?I am new to this fourm ,I don't know much .I will appriciate your help.

NJ03MAY2002 said:
My labour was filed on 7th may 2002 .I didn't hear anything from my lawyerabout moving to NewYork. but Finally My lawyer sent me a Case no. which is 12 character long starts like 20020507**** . I don't much about case no. Anybody has any information this is right no.? Did anybody get case no. from Nj department ?If this is a right no. ,Anybody knows how can I check status of this pending labour ?My lawyer doesn't know to whom he should call ?I am new to this fourm ,I don't know much .I will appriciate your help.

Your lawyer should call NJ SESA. There number can found on immigration.com and murthy.com or yellow pages. There is chance that your case was reviewed or is currently under review in Nj i.e. it is an open case. If that's the case then it will not go to BEC but to NY DOL, hopefully before 3/31/2005.

The case number provided by you, seems correct. Also, NJ SESA will only provide information either to you or to your employer. So, if your lawyer is not too cooperative then work with your HR to get the status on your case. It is not always easy to get status out of Nj SESA.

I hope this helps

Regards

Thank you for information Njlabour.Today ,I called them on 609 292 2900 and I was fortunate enough to and find out that my case has been transferred to NY DOL on December month.She didn't tell me the exact date.I will talk to my lawyer today and post information. I can't find my case in their answering system.

NJ03MAY2002 said:
Thank you for information Njlabour.Today ,I called them on 609 292 2900 and I was fortunate enough to and find out that my case has been transferred to NY DOL on December month.She didn't tell me the exact date.I will talk to my lawyer today and post information. I can't find my case in their answering system.

My case was transferred late Jan 05. I think, there are quite a few people from the Jan-May 02 time frame on this forum, whose case was transferred to Ny DOL in the past 2-4 months. So, keep posting your information, as soon as your hear anything from NY DOL.

Regards

NJ03MAY2002

Did you get RFE at all? Did your case just quietly move to NY?

I called the number that you gave. The lady who picked up the phone would not give information for my specific case. She said all cases for May 2002 has been transferred to BEC. I have to wait to get the notification.

Waiting4LC said:
NJ03MAY2002

Did you get RFE at all? Did your case just quietly move to NY?

I called the number that you gave. The lady who picked up the phone would not give information for my specific case. She said all cases for May 2002 has been transferred to BEC. I have to wait to get the notification.

I do not think that is correct. There are people in this forum from May 02 RIR NJ, whoes case is opened and they have been or will be transferred to the NY DOL sooner or later and will not be transferred to BEC. Unless, I guess the case was unopened for some reason for the same period of time.
Waiting4LC: do you know, if your case was open?

I don't know if my case has been opened or not and that is what I want to find out.
My lawyer called, I called, no one wanted to give the detail about my case. I am so frustrated. I will have my employer calling them today.

Status
Not open for further replies.