New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys my labor is approved

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to share my details. My Labor is finally approved from NJ and it seems going very quick though. I filed for my 140/485 and just now checked. INS website says even my 140 is approved within a month.
Good news for all long waiting Jersey guys i guess.
Good luck to you all. This forum helped me a lot.

-witty

PD: Jan 2002 EB2/RIR
NJ labor Approved: Feb 2004
RFE Federal: May 2004
Federal Approved: Aug 2004
140/485 filed: Feb 2005
140 approved : Feb 2005.

NJ cases looks to be directed to Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center

Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center
If the area of intended employment is in the following states or territories, questions should be directed to the Philadelphia Processing Center at the address listed below:

Alabama Connecticut Delaware Florida
Georgia Kentucky Maine Maryland
Massachusetts Mississippi New Hampshire New Jersey
New York North Carolina Pennsylvania Puerto Rico
Rhode Island South Carolina Tennessee Vermont
Virgin Islands Virginia Washington DC West Virginia

Congrats Witty, and good luck moving on with the 485. Yea, I did hear from a couple of friends that their 140 went through in a couple of months as well, but none beats your time yet :) lucky you. Well, for few of us here who are still dreaming of getting thru the LC soon, your case surely sound as a relief. Atleast there is some light at the end of the tunnel (thou far off)
Best of Luck...

If USCIS press releases are to be believed, all cases with PD upto 2002 were scheduled to be sent to BEC by Dec2004. (so that includes NJ cases also)

That means guys with PD upto 31 dec 2002 should start recieving the 45 days LETTER. Has anybody with PD upto 2002 got a 45 day letter?

I contacted my lawyer, he hasnt recieved letter for anyone in my co. There are many cases from NJ in our co with PD 2002 OR before. So i was wondering what's happening to NJ cases if thousands have already reached BEC by Dec 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it from one black box to another black box!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I am also in the same boat as you. My PD is November 2002 and have no idea as where the labor certification stands in the Philly BEC. Has anybody received the 45 day letter? :mad:

Philly BEC slower compared to Dallas???

A friend of mine applied for LC from Chicago in Oct 2003. As most of the cases, her LC application was sent to Dallas BEC and she already got the 45 day Letter. And we folks here in NJ still did not get any, even though my LC was applied more than a year before her's from IL.

Looks like Dallas BEC is doing a better job than Philly BEC...
Is it the Murphy's law in action?
Why is it sluggish for us all the time :confused:

I am suprised, no lawyer is taking initiative and checking with DOL why NJ/NY is always last as far as Labor Certification is concern.
This is plain injustice. People all over the country who filed in 2003-2004 are geting the letter, and we people (filed in 2001-2002) are still waiting.
I doubt, even if SWA dumps our cases in Hudson river, nobody cares: lawyer, employer and why they should, nobody gains by giving permanent residence to us except us. Infact lawyer will loose our business if we get permanent residence. I think this whole labor process is big conspiracy, when tech market was hot like lava, they were processing thousands of cases in a month, people used to get GC in 1 year. Now they don't need tech people that badly, so nobody cares, not even employer.

labourMay02 said:
Any word on opend cases?I got query from NJ DOL in Nov 2004.
Still no answer, last time we got the information (Month back)as still in the state, my case will forward to Backlog now?Or NY DOL?ANy Idea?
PD May 27/02.

Any new development with your case? Do you where it is now.. Mine is now stuck in NY DOL. Got a receipt letter from Ny DOL>...? I wonder how long I will have to wait to hear from NY DOL.

NJ RIR June 2002

I received a letter from NJ SWA saying that my RIR file (June 2002) has been transferred to Philly BPC in January 2005. So far no news about the 45 days letter. Any updates from NJ people that filed in 2002?

aycy said:
I received a letter from NJ SWA saying that my RIR file (June 2002) has been transferred to Philly BPC in January 2005. So far no news about the 45 days letter. Any updates from NJ people that filed in 2002?

Who got the letter, your employer or lawyer? I still have no idea where my application is!

UNKNOWN status

njrirlabor said:
Any new development with your case? Do you where it is now.. Mine is now stuck in NY DOL. Got a receipt letter from Ny DOL>...? I wonder how long I will have to wait to hear from NY DOL.

Thanks for asking!!.I did not hear nay thing later.My compnay successfully contacted 2 times the case manager at NJ DOL she say she will send to Fedaral! :eek: :confused: and still not, and NJ state DOL will suppose close on March 27th.I hope I iwll see some change in the next 10 days.

Letter from SWA directly

sai_ani said:
Who got the letter, your employer or lawyer? I still have no idea where my application is!

I enquired via NJ State website and I received a letter from the NJ SWA saying that they have shipped my file to Philly BPC. They also said further enquiries should be made directly to Philly BPC and not NJ SWA. Hope this helps.

Receipt

My employer says Labor was applied threw NON RIR in Newjersey State.
Do we get receipt for Labor applied in New Jersey.How long will it take.

labourMay02 said:
Thanks for asking!!.I did not hear nay thing later.My compnay successfully contacted 2 times the case manager at NJ DOL she say she will send to Fedaral! :eek: :confused: and still not, and NJ state DOL will suppose close on March 27th.I hope I iwll see some change in the next 10 days.

I am sure they will transfer to federal by the end of the month. They have to...! What happens in NY DOL is another story man.....! god knows..how long they will take. I see people whose cases got transferred june -july 2004 still waiting to hear from them.

I am not seeing any movement in NY DOL either.

Any news from NJ 2002 RIR filers?

Have any of you received the 45 days letter yet? Please update . Thanks.

Same boat. No letter.

It would probably be better if anyone who got the letter replies! My guess is that list will be small.

Status
Not open for further replies.