New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
nivasch said:
This following web site is giving status for the cases only:
-------------------------------------------------
Data is currently available for applications reviewed betweeen 10/01/1996 and 12/3/2003.
=================================================

This has old database untill Dec. 2003. You can find record only which has moved to Regional before Dec. 2003. This is my guess !!!!

GC999999999,

Could you tell me how you find out which & how many cases moved to regional on a particular day.

Thanks.,
Sh_Ad

Finding transferred cases

Sh_Ad said:
GC999999999,

Could you tell me how you find out which & how many cases moved to regional on a particular day.

Thanks.,
Sh_Ad

call NY DOL AVM @212-337-2193 press 1 press 1 start with next number after last number in last date updated .. if you find that then go by next 100th number.. find out what the last number updated you can find by trails ..

gc999999999 said:
Attached is the tracker of latest cases transferred to NY DOL..
Feel Free to add any updates to this ..

Hi You have done a wonder full job. Please tell me where to find these information, I can help you in updating excell and post here.
any way i am not doing any thing at work. :)

msdn2006 said:
Hi You have done a wonder full job. Please tell me where to find these information, I can help you in updating excell and post here.

call NY DOL AVM @212-337-2193 press 1 press 1 start with next number after last number in last date updated .. For example on July 12 th NYDOL is updated for last case number received is: 02509028 so now you enter 02509029 if you find that then go by next 100th number.. 02509128 find out what the last number updated you can find by trails .. if that case number not found then go by 02509078( that is 50th number after last found).. spend couple of minutes ..like this .. play with NYDOL AVM.. you will get what is last case number received .. you can go back ward and find out what case numbers alloated with in the month April and MAY ..BY the way if you find any cases approved with previous case numbers.. Please update Excel..
That will be use ful to Both the NY and NJ Forums..
you mentioned..
do this project.. :) :)

Anybody successfully got information about any case from NJ SESA or better - had them provide a status about the case in writing ? They just told me they only provide information to either employer or employer's attorney. Anybody had a chance to go around it ?

azzuri,
That is true.
We won't get any information from NJ SESA, Either employer or employer's attorney should call them up.

azzuri said:
Anybody successfully got information about any case from NJ SESA or better - had them provide a status about the case in writing ? They just told me they only provide information to either employer or employer's attorney. Anybody had a chance to go around it ?

Got NOF today :-(

It's about prevailing wage and reposting.

My salary is above the prevailing wage right now, so it's not a problem.

But I feel confused about the reposting. NJ DOL gives the instruction and it seems like DOL wants my company to repost an statement in a consecutive place for 10 business days. But DOL also ask for an original statement signed and dated by the company's hiring authority documenting the RESULTS of the posting and giving the specific job-related reasons for any rejections. What the hell is that? Should I repost an AD in newspaper/magzine? Or, just repost it in my office?

Any comments and suggestions are very welcome!

David

i wonder on what basis, NJ DOL updates their Automated message. There are lot of them from March 2002 still waiting to hear.

inUSA2000

inUSA2000,
Do you have Tele# for NJ DOL to find case status ??
thanks,

inUSA2000 said:
i wonder on what basis, NJ DOL updates their Automated message. There are lot of them from March 2002 still waiting to hear.

inUSA2000

RE:Got NOF today :-(

DavidChen said:
It's about prevailing wage and reposting.

My salary is above the prevailing wage right now, so it's not a problem.

But I feel confused about the reposting. NJ DOL gives the instruction and it seems like DOL wants my company to repost an statement in a consecutive place for 10 business days. But DOL also ask for an original statement signed and dated by the company's hiring authority documenting the RESULTS of the posting and giving the specific job-related reasons for any rejections. What the hell is that? Should I repost an AD in newspaper/magzine? Or, just repost it in my office?

Any comments and suggestions are very welcome!

David
I got similar query, my employer posted for 10days in their coprporate office

For NJ DOL you CANNOT find your case status easily, so if you dial that number that Meganm has given above, either you case has moved to NY regional or you'll get a inquiry. Cross your fingers that it moved to Regional. And then HOPE that NYR gets its act together, and comes back to a month delay (as it was back in May). I see that they are still stuck at April 2004 for RIR cases ( http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp -updated July 13 2004.

Again, hope for the best.

FYI: Mine was submitted to NJ Dol May 26th 2002. I'm Datawarehousing.

processing start

My application was received by DOL on march 1st 2002.

My lawyer spoke to a representative from the New Jersey Department of Labor: They said that "They have begun processing my case as of Wednesday, July 14th".

Receipt for GC labour certification

Hello,

My GC labour certification has been filed from New Jersey and I would like to know if a receipt will be given as a proof of filing.

Thanks

Hi buddy,

How about your LC's status? Is it approved?

Did you only repost it in your office? What is the result you sent to NJDOL?

Your comments are really appreciated! :)

LCNov01 said:
I got similar query, my employer posted for 10days in their coprporate office

Status
Not open for further replies.