New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats happening in NY DOL

Folks, any news what happening in NY DOL? we have not heared any approval recently. my attorney told me that case moved to NY DOL on 7/7/2004.
Any idea how long NY DOL takes to certify ?

Thanks to all, information, i find here, is very very usefull.

Hey Guys,
After waiting for so long, i heard from my attorney.. though not a very good news but the NJ DOL wanted additional info regarding my current salary and they also wanted to remove my case from RIR as they feel more recruitment process has to be done. Though my company is ready to post an ad again to see if they can continue it in RIR.

Did this situation arise for any of you. and if so what is the chance that it will go thru smoothly and approximately how many months would it take for it go thru.

Thanks
inUSA2000

inUSA2000 said:
Hey Guys,
After waiting for so long, i heard from my attorney.. though not a very good news but the NJ DOL wanted additional info regarding my current salary and they also wanted to remove my case from RIR as they feel more recruitment process has to be done. Though my company is ready to post an ad again to see if they can continue it in RIR.

Did this situation arise for any of you. and if so what is the chance that it will go thru smoothly and approximately how many months would it take for it go thru.

Thanks
inUSA2000

Hi inUSA2000.

I got an RFE from NJ DOL Back in March that had to do with salary adjustment on the application. I guess some additional advertisement was also required, but I wasn't involved with that, as my employer fully cooperated with the lawyer's requests. We submitted the responses in early April. There have been no developments since. I.e., the application is still pending with the NJ DOL.

My original application was submitted in December 2001.

hi USA 200 and ZV711

Same case here. I am so confused about this LC process. I am on a same boat as you guys. I was wondering as to what the process is now. My lawyer responded back to the Nj State department. I am wondering as to what would NJ State department do now. Will forward the case to regional? If they do, does that mean they are satisfied with the response? Does any one know answers to these?

Regards

Ziv,
Thanks for the quick Response. In addition to the query regarding the salary ( which i am not really worried about), they asked the employer to withdraw my case from RIR ( i am worried about this. ) or have a one day retest of the job market and submit the report of the rejections.

Since they are currenlty processing April cases i guess ur case will go thru in couple of days. ALL THE BEST.

Plz keep the forum updated with ur case.

Thanks again,
inUSA2000

Hi inUSA2000, ZV711, njrirlabor

I am in same boat too.
Got RFE regarding on Prevailing wages and additional Advertisement from NJ.
Replied on July 1st, they transferred the case imediately to NY Regional office.
I wonder if any one got approval after such kind of query.

LCNov01 said:
I am in same boat too.
Replied on July 1st, they transferred the case imediately to NY Regional office.

hey LCNov01,
Did ur employer receive any resumes when they reposted the adv ?

Lucky21, can u update ur status. Becoz u seem to have got the same query.??

Plz find the updated njlabor.xls

Rgds,
inUSA2000

Last edited by a moderator:
LCNov01 said:
I am in same boat too.

I did ... sent to NY on May 20th ... no news yet.

Ny Dol Avm

Hi Gurus,

Lawyer received postcard from NJ Sesa that my LC was sent to the NY Regional Office on the 26th of April. When I use the NY DOL AVM, they list cases from January 30th (2) and from May 13th (2) - there is none in between - is there a reason that they do not list my case or am I missing something?

Any help greatly appreciated...meanwhile NY Regional seems overloaded and stuck in April.

Thanks again guys - Roni

ronbans said:
Hi Gurus,

Lawyer received postcard from NJ Sesa that my LC was sent to the NY Regional Office on the 26th of April. When I use the NY DOL AVM, they list cases from January 30th (2) and from May 13th (2) - there is none in between - is there a reason that they do not list my case or am I missing something?

Any help greatly appreciated...meanwhile NY Regional seems overloaded and stuck in April.

Thanks again guys - Roni
1- Dont use case# given on the post card
2- NY-Regional assigns new case#
3- NY-Regional takes around 1-2 weeks to enter/assign case# in the system
4- Every body guesses his/her case# in NY-Regional.
5- You should be one of the cases on or before 13th, may 2004, if two cases were sent
6- No other way to find out, except your attorney gets NOF/REF/APPROVAL...

Just got reply from my Company. They did not receive any resumes in response to the posting.
inUSA2000 said:
hey LCNov01,
Did ur employer receive any resumes when they reposted the adv ?

Lucky21, can u update ur status. Becoz u seem to have got the same query.??

Plz find the updated njlabor.xls

Rgds,
inUSA2000

Hey Roni,

You have to call NY Regional DOL office to findout your case number.

NY Regional Contact No. (212) 337 2184
Working Days : Mon/Wed/Fri
Working Hours : 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM

You have to provide your First Name, Last Name, Employer and employer contanct no.

By the way, NY Regional DOL is processing cases received on 20th April 2004.
It may take more than a month to reach 13th May cases.

Also it take near about 2 weeks to reach case from NY STATE to NY REGIONAL

I hope this helped.

ronbans said:
Hi Gurus,

Thanks again guys - Roni

Thanks guys

Thanks a lot guys for the input...clears up things a bit - the entire system is messy and time insensitive...maybe one of us programmers needs to go and rewrite the system!

mike_inus said:
Hey Roni,

You have to provide your First Name, Last Name, Employer and employer contanct no.

By the way, NY Regional DOL is processing cases received on 20th April 2004.
It may take more than a month to reach 13th May cases.

Also it take near about 2 weeks to reach case from NY STATE to NY REGIONAL

I hope this helped.

so mike_inus
you knew your case number from NY Regional DOL!!!
Did any one tried this number..

Did Any One Tried This Number To Get Regional Case Number?

You have to provide your First Name, Last Name, Employer and employer contact no.

gc99...
Yes, I tried and took case number from NY DOL ..........

gc999999999 said:

You have to provide your First Name, Last Name, Employer and employer contact no.

Status
Not open for further replies.