New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labor denied.

My labor was denied by NY DOL due to negligence of my employer/attorney. My labor was moved to regional on 1/26/04 and there was a NOF regarding prevailing wage issued on 3/27/04 and the last date of reply was 4/28/04. My employer/attorney did not reply back in time. They sent the reply on 5/23/04 and the officer denied to open my case as the reply was received very late.

As per my attorney he will do an appeal and he is also asking me to file the labor again. I do not know what to do. I am looking for another company in some other state where the labor processing is fast.

Hi,
After readvertising(RIR/EB3 - Programmer/Analyst) my position and interviewing the candidates my co. sent the reply to NJ SESA. They forwarded the case to NY, DOL. Nw my co. recd. another NOF from DOL,NY for 'Intention to deny' the application based on the reply we sent. They are
saying out of around 40 candidates they think 10 candidates may be qualified for the position even tough my co. rejected them. So they want more explanation for the rejection.
Is anybody has in this situation before? Is there any chance of getting approval?

Please advise. Thanks in advance

oajnabi

oajnabi,

Would you please provide more information about your case? Like when did you apply LC? What is the date your LC was sent to NY DOL? What's the detail information in your NOF?

Thanks

oajnabi said:
Hi,
After readvertising(RIR/EB3 - Programmer/Analyst) my position and interviewing the candidates my co. sent the reply to NJ SESA. They forwarded the case to NY, DOL. Nw my co. recd. another NOF from DOL,NY for 'Intention to deny' the application based on the reply we sent. They are
saying out of around 40 candidates they think 10 candidates may be qualified for the position even tough my co. rejected them. So they want more explanation for the rejection.
Is anybody has in this situation before? Is there any chance of getting approval?

Please advise. Thanks in advance

oajnabi

Any one else in March??

I applied my LC in March, 2002, but I didn't get anything from my lawyer & employer. I notice that only sh_ad's LC has been moved to NY DOL. Is there anyone else who has any information from your lawyer or employer?

Thanks a lot!

David Chen:

Informed by my lawyer that my LCA has been transfered from NJ SESA to regional on 06/21....My NJ SESA received my LCA on 03/13/02. Hope things work out for you...check with your lawyer. :)

Consular Processing vs Adjustment of Status

Does any one know how long consular processing takes....I know Adjustment of Status takes a long time...and what are the advantages of Consular Processing over AOS

Lawyer said NJ state got cleared mid june.

File date mid march 2002. moved to fed in mid june.
Layer said he got intimation. But did not show what and how it is..
Good luck guys, Hope every one moves soon.
I check for NY DOL tracker, there was none so I have created a seperate thread to follow up NY DOL tracker for NJ to NY labors. Hope I See every one there.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=133667

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi msdn2006,

Did you recieve a case# or were you able to check your case status on the NY DOL phone retrival system?

komatsola,

Congratulations!!

When did your lawyer inform you? I just called my lawyer, that idiot has no idea and even ask if my company got anything.

Please keep us informed! Thanks. :)

komatsola said:
David Chen:

Informed by my lawyer that my LCA has been transfered from NJ SESA to regional on 06/21....My NJ SESA received my LCA on 03/13/02. Hope things work out for you...check with your lawyer. :)

I think you'd better ask this question on 140/485 board.

Good luck! :)

komatsola said:
Does any one know how long consular processing takes....I know Adjustment of Status takes a long time...and what are the advantages of Consular Processing over AOS

Congratulations!!

Would you please provide the exact date and update the tracker? :)

msdn2006 said:
File date mid march 2002. moved to fed in mid june.
Layer said he got intimation. But did not show what and how it is..
Good luck guys, Hope every one moves soon.
I check for NY DOL tracker, there was none so I have created a seperate thread to follow up NY DOL tracker for NJ to NY labors. Hope I See every one there.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=133667

Hi All,

I did not receive any case number. I was told that case number will be provided if there is a query only. Please let me know if this is true.
and also I was told that it will take atleast 6 weeks to clear from regional.

File Date: in mid march 2002, take it as 15th , i do not remember
moved to regional : in 17th June 2004.

thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
msdn2006,

I was given the same info. Did you try the automated telephone retrival system (212 337 2193) with your empl telephone Number?

I tried & got the answer, Phone # could not be located.

msdn2006 said:
Hi All,

I did not receive any case number. I was told that case number will be provided if there is a query only. Please let me know if this is true.
and also I was told that it will take atleast 6 weeks to clear from regional.

File Date: in mid march 2002, take it as 15th , i do not remember
moved to regional : in 17th June 2004.

thanks,
--------

6 weeks!!! I am still waiting ... 8th week in progress.

NY DOL is sleeping or what?

Hi guys,

No one has been certified yet from Feb/Mar 2002? What the heck is happening at NY Regional? The AVM is very unstable - most of the times cannot be accessed. Also the 12 digit case # that I got from my lawyer (the NJ DOL Case #) cannot be found if and when I do manage to get thru the 212 number. My labor moved to Regional on April 20th and still there is no response...these guys need to get their act together and move on...any news anyone?

Aai Dil hai Mushkil Labor yahan, zara atke, zara matke, ye hai NJ meri Jaan ...!
Aai Dil hai Mushkil GC yahan, zara hatke, zara atke, ye hai NY meri Jaan...!

I Apologize, I could'nt resist singing this song...considering the way things have been going, sometimes its NJ thats sluggish and sometimes its NY thats sleeping....had to vent it out somehow, hence the song.

Ronbans, Ashhegde....hang in there folks !
-nervewreck

Sh_Ad said:
msdn2006,

I was given the same info. Did you try the automated telephone retrival system (212 337 2193) with your empl telephone Number?

I tried & got the answer, Phone # could not be located.

When i dialed i got the line, and i tried to check the status..the system says all the old cases, from 2001. the system actually says what is there is the site. i guess the avm will be updated after we receive the labor in hand.

if you see the avm updates it is 2 months behind.

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

try this with your employer name

thanks,

This following web site is giving status for the cases only:
-------------------------------------------------
Data is currently available for applications reviewed betweeen 10/01/1996 and 12/3/2003.
=================================================

msdn2006 said:
When i dialed i got the line, and i tried to check the status..the system says all the old cases, from 2001. the system actually says what is there is the site. i guess the avm will be updated after we receive the labor in hand.

if you see the avm updates it is 2 months behind.

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

try this with your employer name

thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.