New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this True ???

http://www.immigration-law.com

06/22/2004: DOL Backlog Reduction Interim Final Rule Imminent

The OMB had been reviewing the Interim Final Rule of DOL, "Labor Certification for Permanent Employment of Aliens in the United States; Backlog Reduction," since April 19, 2004. Yesterday, April 21, 2004, the OMB completed the review and it is expected that the DOL will publish the rule in the federal register soon. Please stay tuned.

Hi,

My lawyer just informed me that my labor moved to regional on June 17th. :)

NJ receipt date: March 8, 2002

Thanks
Sh_Ad

Congratulations to Sh_Ad!! :)

Sh_Ad:

How do your lawyer know about this? Did he call the Labor Depr of NJ to get this information? Or, he just get the notice form?

My LC was filed before you and still didn't get anything from my lawyer. :-(

Congrats Sh_Ad,
Moved to Federal on 17th and its approved already? Thats pretty fast, good for you. Good luck with your next steps.

-nervewreck

:eek: My application date is March 1st and I have not heard anything from my lawyer. I don't know what is going on....

Correction of my previous status

After some additional checking with the company's lawyer, he had clarified to me that my case was not yet moved to the regional office as I had previously thought. We responded to the RFE in early April, and I misunderstood his note (from April 15th). It seems like the tranfer to the regional office is taking way too long. But hey, what else is new, right?

How to check status

Hey Guys,
My labor has moved from state(NJ) to federal. Is there any way of tracking the progress after it has moved to the federal level? The lawyer gave me a number which I entered into the automatic phone system, but the system is not able to find the case with the number. The number that the lawyer gave me is 12 digits long and has the date of the filing of the state labor certification...is this the correct number to check federal labor status with???

Thanks.
mst.

mst
call this number ,its NY Regional office number
212 337 2193
press 1,then press 2 and give your company contact number which your attorny gave in ETA 750 form
then you may get your caseid and information

mst said:
Hey Guys,
My labor has moved from state(NJ) to federal. Is there any way of tracking the progress after it has moved to the federal level? The lawyer gave me a number which I entered into the automatic phone system, but the system is not able to find the case with the number. The number that the lawyer gave me is 12 digits long and has the date of the filing of the state labor certification...is this the correct number to check federal labor status with???

Thanks.
mst.
1- No, Regional DOL assigns a case# (8 digit) and DOT (9 digit) code.
2- Don't use 12 Digit NJ-Case# to track in Regional DOL.
3- Dial 212-337-2193 and trace by employer #
4- Cases begin with 025nnnnn or above are recent cases.

Case Details

My case details are as follows:

EB3/RIR
PD: 02/22/2002
Job: J2EE developer
Moved to Regional DOL 4/26/2004

labour cleared from NJ

my "coolie licence" (labour cert) applied from NJ on Jan 10 2002, EB3,
RIR was cleared today.
i hope this will be of some refreshing news to you all.(it is definetly for me)....i hope everybody gets their approval soon.

this place has always been one source of inspiration and hope....

thank you

i hate ucis :p

Status
Not open for further replies.