New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
jowood said:
Hi Friends, I need your help as soon as possible. My labor was applied on Feb 2002. I just Got call from my lawyer that I got RFE from NJ DOL that Company need to increase the salary up to 90000 & they asked to re advertise the post. They also told me that DOL is saying that because there are lot of Programmers in New Jersey so may be they will transfer my case from RIR to non-RIR. I have no idea what’s going on. Please help me, how I can avoid this or if my case will become Non- RIR how this will effect me. I am B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering. Please guide me.
Hey Guys, My lawyer is asking me to chagne my case from RIR to Non-RIR, what i should do. He told me even if company want it as a RIR case, then also they will deney it. Please advise me. Also please tell me the name of best immigration lawyer in NJ or NY. Can i change my lawyer now.
J

jowood said:
Hey Guys, My lawyer is asking me to chagne my case from RIR to Non-RIR, what i should do. He told me even if company want it as a RIR case, then also they will deney it. Please advise me. Also please tell me the name of best immigration lawyer in NJ or NY. Can i change my lawyer now.
J

Changing Lawyer is no-no till the whole GC process goes thru. As for RIR or non-RIR goes, I would suggest you to go with non-RIR because it has a very high chance of getting approved while RIR has a high chance of getting rejected. Your lawyer FDBL ? send PM if yes - I will give me expriences.

Receipt for Green Card LAbour Certification

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

If no receipts are given then when I want to file for my 7th year of H1 how will I do it without any receipts? I need it as proof that I filed for GC right?

Have you filed for 7th year H1 and if you did what proof did u give that you have filed for GC?

Please help.

sai_ani said:
swamividya,

NJ SESA does not give any receipts for LC filings. yes, only your lawyer or employer can call NJSESA and get the status of your case.

Why don't you update the tracker with your case details?

inUSA2000 said:
Hey guys,
How do i update the excel sheet . njlabor.xls ??

Thanks
inUSA2000

Download the latest njlabor.xls file(attached here), modify it and attach the fille with your next reply.

swamividya said:
Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

If no receipts are given then when I want to file for my 7th year of H1 how will I do it without any receipts? I need it as proof that I filed for GC right?

Have you filed for 7th year H1 and if you did what proof did u give that you have filed for GC?

Please help.

I did not file for 7th year H1 extension. I remember someone posting the same question in this thread before. You can search the thread for "7th year H1".

The answer, if I remember correctly, was NJ SESA will fax a receipt specifically for 7th year H1 extension, when the lawyer makes a request. Again search the thread for answer from someone who actually did that.

Keeping the file name consistant for njlabor.xls

re-uploading the file after updates from inUSA2000, with the original name of "njlabor.xls" to keep it recognizable and consistant with the previous posts.

updated Tracked with Regional Date

updated the tracker with NY (Regional) Receipt date...

no feb approvals yet - this is so frustrating :mad:

april 1 ,2002

hi fnds,
Today my lawyer informed us that the labor has been moved to Federal from state.

Receipt date:april 1,2002
moved to Federal:first week of june

thanks
2002labor

Congratulations Labor 2002

Congratulations on your Labor file move to NY office.

Mine was also applied on the April 1 2002.

Waiting to hear something from my Attorney.

Congratuations labor2002, Even candidates from Feb/March are waiting to hear about their move..good to know that they have started picking up cases from next lot as well..

Updated my information in our work book.

is NJ faster or MD

hi,

I have to select between 2 companies who are ready to do my green card, one will file from NJ and the other one from MD, which one is faster. Rumors are that NJ is generally slower than MD. Please advise.

Thanks

HI Friends,
Any idea, people who got the prevailing wage query, how much time it is taking to get that clear and have the labour approved.
My lawyer answer the RFE in April 2004 , still waiting for the results from DOL.
Please update who all got such query and still waiting or got answers from the DOL.
Thx.
Witty

ronbans,
I am just checking NY Thread, there people are getting some approvals !!!

QUOTE=ronbans]Hi guys - Looks like NY Regional Center is stuck... :confused:[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.