New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labor Approval

Dear friends,

I just got a message from my lawyer saying that my NJ labor is cleared and I just wanted to share this news with you all and just to keep the forum updated. This is a great forum!!!

FYI., the priority date is 11/26/01, filed as EB2/RIR

Finally the labor pain is over:)

See you in 140/485.

good luck to all

regards,
SK

Re: Labor Approval

good news after a long time. congrats amma2002. Lets hope SESA gallops ahead with more and more approvals.

Originally posted by amma2002
Dear friends,

I just got a message from my lawyer saying that my NJ labor is cleared and I just wanted to share this news with you all and just to keep the forum updated. This is a great forum!!!

FYI., the priority date is 11/26/01, filed as EB2/RIR

Finally the labor pain is over:)

See you in 140/485.

good luck to all

regards,
SK

Labor approved

After waiting for more than 2 years , labor is finally approved.

PD was August 2001
NOF received July 2003, replied back August 2003
Moved to regoinal on Oct 3, 2003
NOF received on Oct 24, 2003, replied back on Nov 23
Approved on Dec 11.

You have be patient and you will be rewarded.

I was able to get news about my labor from regional AVM x2193 number. First when it moved to regoinal on Oct 3, AVM was updated same day. On OCt 24 , the day NOF was issues, AVM was updated. Again on Dec 10, it said rebuttal was received on Dec 5 and on Dec 11 , it said labor approved on Dec 11 even though Lawyer got letter last friday.

Thank you guys for this wonderful forum and Wish every body good luck.
:) :) :)

I am sure it has been a roller coaster ride for sebi after receiving NOF from SESA and DOL both. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. So stick around.
Congrats to Sebi.
Labor tracker updated.

Priority Date: Nov' 19, 2001
Received RFE on prevailing wages on 12/22/03. My title is Tech Service engineer (I am working in plastics industry) and NJ SESA is looking at the prevailing wages under the title "Chemical Engg". I am freaking out. Anyone in similar conditions have any piece of advise. please respond.....

Congratulations for approvals. It is a Gift of Season. Goodluck.
Happy Holidays and greetings of the Seasons for EVERYONE.

Last edited by a moderator:
they gave me case number with 11 characters. why is that so.does anyone know how to read the caseid out of it?

from where did you get a case #?
as far as i know NJ SESA does not give any info.
And what makes you think a 11 character case # is not a case #?

justdoit,
I got this case# from nydol. case# started with 2001......
they specifically wrote case# .....
thats why i am sure it is case number. but i am wondering why it is 11 characters.

Hi!

I'm wondering if there are any numbers available about the LC rejection rate for software engineers in NJ?

Cheers,
MH

Status
Not open for further replies.