New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,
Did any one checked lately the Regional labor status by calling 2123372193 after 1/1/04. I am checking staus of a case number and it says not fond. But that was not the message I got before. Same thing happened to one of my friends. Does any one has the same experiance. Please let me know
Thanks

Something wrong with the AVM, it says that my companies phone itself is not found. I think this is part of the earlier circulation which said, that the online database will be down until Feb.

Can you let me know where you got this information that the online database will be down until Feb. Just curious.

FYI....

Here is the answer for the above question from th page

http://www.immigration.com/frame/contforonlinefr.html

Please be advised that the NY Regional e-mail and Telephone Information Retreival Systems will be down until February 28.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Good news after such a long time

I think NJ SESA is randomly processing cases in Dec, Jan. Well atleast NJ has started processing 2002 cases.

Originally posted by KEPA
Hi Friends,

One of my friend's labor got approved from NJ SESA and moved to NY DOL on Dec 22 2003 which was applied under RIR EB3 on Jan 23 2002.

Guys just wait for your turn.

KEPA.

If NJ is processing randomly, then it is not a good sign. I do'nt know where they put my case in the pile or shelf?

Guys,
Since NY Regional e-mail and Telephone Information Retreival Systems will be down until February 28 is there any other way we can find the regional labor status. Please let me know.
Thanks

Moved to NY DOL

This is what I got from my Attorney!

"On 12/18/03 we received correspondence from The New Jersey DOL that his case was transferred to the U.S. Regional Office for processing. The U.S. DOL is the office that will provide the final determination in this case. The U.S. Regional Office is working on cases received in November 2003. We will continue to monitor his case and provide any updates."

Filed: RIR - 12/17/01.

Re: Moved to NY DOL

Congrats nj-dec-2001. Good news NJ SESA working on Dec 01 cases for sure. It took you exactly 2 yrs for NJ State labor.

Originally posted by nj-dec-2001
This is what I got from my Attorney!

"On 12/18/03 we received correspondence from The New Jersey DOL that his case was transferred to the U.S. Regional Office for processing. The U.S. DOL is the office that will provide the final determination in this case. The U.S. Regional Office is working on cases received in November 2003. We will continue to monitor his case and provide any updates."

Filed: RIR - 12/17/01.

Re: Hello Everyone...

Originally posted by javangulas
Mine was filed on Dec 10th 2001, As of time no news from my lawyer. I dont know on what criteria applications are being processed...

Few months back there was a procedure where we can send email and find out if any cases were approved, I tried to send a email couple of weeks back but email bounced back as it didnt find the mailid.

If there is no query, the application sent directly to NY Regional-DOL and NJ does not inform. Thats what I got info. from attorney.
I dont know it true or not.

Guys,
Since NY Regional e-mail and Telephone Information Retreival Systems will be down until February 28 is there any other way we can find the regional labor status. Please let me know.
Thanks

siri
i am trying too. Recently my lawyer sent reply to query.i've seen the case# with 11 numbers. i tried that. it is not working

Approved.

I got a word from My Colleague who filed labor along with me. Same category, same everything... we even used the same ad....

His approved (both federal and state)..... I am still waiting(forwarded to federal..)

Filed - 12/17/01- RIR....

My lawyer has his own LAW (Late And Wait) and Justice (Just + Ice). No info. no communication, no response...
He always referes to the Processing Dates, and Time posted on DOL official website.
By the way it is 12:39 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.