New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NOF date 12/28/01

Good luck Avadran, NJ Sesa should be close to processing applications of Jan 2003.

Originally posted by avadran
Hi My case was files on 12/28/01 and moved to regional on 11/18/03 and got NOF on 11/28/03. I am awaiting for approvals and I dont know when my luck will come.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOF

"Notice of Findings" (NOF) indicates defects in the application and provides the employer with a 35 day grace period to respond that might cause the DOL to reconsider. If the deadline expires and your employer does not respond, your denial is final.

Originally posted by adyav
What is NOF????:confused:

LOL-LOL assur :D :D

Buddy , your comments made me roll on the floor for 5 mins, Just cant imagine these NJ guys. When they approve the labors we can take a copy of it and then frame and send it back to them as a token of gratitude. Boy there is a a lot of fishy things going on here.

I guess I will do that, frame this up when I receive mine and put along side my degree certificates, it is definitely an acheivement to get it from this place.

My guess is they might have employed some young people, who are processing the cases far more faster than those existing ones who take almost 5 mins to move a pen. May be that is the reason why we see such a gap in cases being processed.

Anyone who has applied and got approval for 7th year H1-B extension, can you please throw some light on my doubts -

Since NJ SESA doesnt provide any receipt of filing Labor application, what sort of proof do you submit to INS to prove that your Labor has been pending since more than 365 days?

Is the 7th year extension just a regular H1-B with 1 year validity ? Are there any travel restrictions after you have completed the 6 year-limit stay?

How long is INS taking to approve the 7th year extensions?

Since NJ SESA provides a Driver Lic based on H1-B validity, I have to make sure I obtain my 7th year extension before my current H1-B expires.

Anyone with information or experience, please respond.

Originally posted by justdoit
Anyone who has applied and got approval for 7th year H1-B extension, can you please throw some light on my doubts -

Since NJ SESA doesnt provide any receipt of filing Labor application, what sort of proof do you submit to INS to prove that your Labor has been pending since more than 365 days?

Is the 7th year extension just a regular H1-B with 1 year validity ? Are there any travel restrictions after you have completed the 6 year-limit stay?

Since NJ SESA provides a Driver Lic based on H1-B validity, I have to make sure I obtain my 7th year extension before my current H1-B expires.

NJ-SESA provideds info. for extension within 1-2 days by fax to lawyer. Not a big deal. I got it 3 weeks ago.

assur,
What did you get 3 weeks ago? 7th year extension or proof of labor application from NJ SESA?
NJ-SESA Fax confirmation NOT H1B.
H1B processed as regular. Technically, no use of premium processing here while we could apply for AP. Lawyer said.

Please see my responses embeded between *****

********** my attorney said they included the UPS receipt with signature from DOL and copies of ETA forms **********

********* It's just a regular H-1B with 1 year validity *********

********* currently it's taking around 4 to six months. That's why my company is applying 8th year extension 4 months before.*****

********** I guess so from other posts.... I did not face this as I have Lic. until 2005. ***********

Re: My Labor is approved :)

Congrats ravimittal. DOL Cleared as Jan 19 2004. SESA might have cleared atlease 3weeks-1 month back. Lets hope cases clear faster.

yabadoo, dapra69 any news @ ur end ?

Originally posted by ravimittal
Attaching updated excel sheet.

Any tips of I-140 and I-485 processing?

GC4Ever
No, no news as yet, keep chasing law firm (..who alledgedly are one of the largest Immigration law-firm in US), who say they have not heard anything yet and for some bizarre reason NJ SESA will only entertain detailed enquiries 1 month after the month of which they have finished processing. So frustrating. Will keep you all posted.

Yabadoo

Re: Labor Approved

Hi assur ,
Its nice buddy ur labor pain is over .
Dont leave message board and let us know when we are going to see scan pic of your "labor" .
Cheers
Originally posted by assur
Heard from my employer today 1/20/04 both NJ/Regional.

Status
Not open for further replies.