New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Labor Approved

Originally posted by Soormabhopali
Hi assur ,
Its nice buddy ur labor pain is over .
Dont leave message board and let us know when we are going to see scan pic of your "labor" .
Cheers
Twins, named SESA and Regional both doing well. No idea about delivery time. I will always be in forum. The picture will be upfront in the albums/degrees.
My friends everybody will hear good new about your cases. Just wait. Thanks everybody.

Prevaling wage

Hello every one,

Congradulation to all who got there labor approved.

I had query from Njdol and my company has submitted reply with agreed wages. Can any one tell how long it will take from submission of query to approval from Njdol and federal.

thanks

I checked with my lawyer,
They say it is still processing for Dec 2001.
I am almost there , but still way far to go , as I never believe the NJ DOL processing speed , sppl after the big halts of Apr 2001 and Oct 2001.
Good luck to you all for your labours approved and I hope the same to me, sometimes in the near future.

witty

Would someone please shed some light on njlabor2001's query. I am in the same boat.

thanx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He wrote,

Hello every one,

I had query from Njdol and my company has submitted reply with agreed wages. Can any one tell how long it will take from submission of query to approval from Njdol and federal.

thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Prevaling wage

Originally posted by njlabor2001
Hello every one,

thanks

I don't know about NJDOL. But in case of federal (NY regional) it took me 7 days to get approval after RFE. I got RFE on October 16th and my attorney sent reply on Nov18th , reached at Regional office on 19th and got approval on 26th.

nj labor

Looks like the speed is picking up after stagnating in November for a while. Guys who filed in Feb 2002 and afterwards, please update the excel sheet. That way we will be able to track the current processing dates.

Thanks

Labor Approved

Here are my details:

Applied on Dec 20, 2001
Sent to DOL on Nv 12 th 2003
DOL sent NOF on NOV 19 th 2003
Responded on Dec 20 2003
Approved on Jan 21 2004.

I really appreciate this form and wish you all the best.

Thanks

hi siri,
Congratulations. can you tell me when the labor moved to regional, and how did you find the case status.
Thank you

congrats assur and siri

assur - congrats man. I wish you all the very best.
Your insights and info have been very helpful.

Siri - congrats and good luck to you.

njlabor2001 - you are close buddy....hang in there and good luck.

I am deriving encouragement and hope from all of you at the moment. Pretty much as usual :)

-nervewreck

Originally posted by gc0103
hi siri,
Congratulations. can you tell me when the labor moved to regional, and how did you find the case status.
Thank you

It moved to regional on Nove 11/12 th 2003.Since I got
the NOF from DOL I was able to get the case # from those documents. If you have that then you can check the status by call ing 21123372193 automated system. All the best.
Thanks

nj labor blues

This is my situation
I filed for labor with a company A in NJ on November, 2001
Now I am expecting my labor to come anytime
My company A though is planning to shut it's operations very soon
So I will have an approved labor and might have filed for I-140/485 by the time they lay me off.
I also would have an approved H-1 from another company B by that time
Will I be able to transfer the I-140/I-485 petition to the company B without having to file the labor again with them

Please Reply,

Using Available LC

Hi,

Here's a question for everyone on Labor Certs.

My company has one available certification which has a higher salary profile that what I have. The avaible LC matches my role, but has salary of just 6K more than what I have.

Is there any way of using this LC for my labor?
I would love a salary hike to obtain this LC, but that won't happen in the near future. I am wondering if LC has a salary range for that role and I should be able to use this LC.
Also, whats the best way to match this profile other han a hike in salary?

Any clues are appreciated.

Purchase/Buy Labor Certification

Hello all:

I am trying to purchase a labor certification from any employer so that I can file for I-140 /486.

Guys does any one know an employer who has one ..... I would be more than intrested. Any state would do.

Thanks,

Labor approved pd dec 28, 2001

Labor Approved
Here are my details:

Applied on Dec 28, 2001
Sent to DOL on Nv 18 th 2003
DOL sent NOF on NOV 28 th 2003
Responded on jan02 2003
Approved on Jan 08 2004.

I really appreciate this form and wish you all the best.

Thanks

thats good news avadran - congrats.
I hope NJ quickly gets on 02 cases and process them at light speed.
here's the updated tracker

Want Info abt a company

Hi, I am trying to find some information ( good or bad) about a NJ based company called "US Tech solutions".

Anyone who has experience with them, please reply.....

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.