New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Receipt Notice for LC

Does NJ SESA provide lawyer or employer with the receipt notice once they have received LC application - with the PD date by default or do we need to request it.
Please share your experiences..

Assur, Thank you for your response.

But this is very scary...If we do not receive any notification from the department of labor, then how do we know that they have received our application and how to get the Priority Date..I think this is required to check the status of the application....So many questions???

LC Status Check

Priority date for SESA is the date they received the application. In NJ SESA status is updated montly on which date is being processed.

Originally posted by Lucky45

But this is very scary...If we do not receive any notification from the department of labor, then how do we know that they have received our application and how to get the Priority Date..I think this is required to check the status of the application....So many questions???

Originally posted by Lucky45

1-Date posted on Acknowledgment Receipt/Tracking # of the mail is taken as PD, that's what told by my lawyer. Mine was posted on 12/17/01 and this date was posted on UPS tracking #.

2- Information regarding the movement of case from SESA to Regional-DOL is not sent to the laywer most oftenly, if there is no query on the case.

3- We totally depend on the words come from lawyer.

I filed in April 2003 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its nice to see so many NJ guys coordinating "dates".
Any way i filed in April 2003 ,in regular eb3 category .
I got some query in sep 2003 regarding Empl tax id and work place .After that no sound .My lawyer told me at time of filing ,regular category will be fast in 2004 as most of cases are in RIR category and not much cases in 2002 .so the major chunk of 2001 only .
he also told due to some law in 2000 taht provides out of status guys ,to apply for gc blocked the whole process .thats why it was late in 2001 /2002 .
Its good it i smoving now ..best of luck .

Hi Friends
Can we get proof that NJ-SESA processed cases of Dec 2001?
If someone has it, could attach it here.
Personally, I believe that they are processing 15-30 Nov 2001.
Refer to the detail discussion with my lawyer.
Panic in this connection can create more problems for us in the company and DOL, so we should avoid it. We waited more than two years we can wait few days/months more.
Picture will be clear very soon.

Assur, Thank you for your detail response.

Originally posted by assur
1-Date posted on Acknowledgment Receipt/Tracking # of the mail is taken as PD, that's what told by my lawyer. Mine was posted on 12/17/01 and this date was posted on UPS tracking #.

2- Information regarding the movement of case from SESA to Regional-DOL is not sent to the laywer most oftenly, if there is no query on the case.

3- We totally depend on the words come from lawyer.

Re: I filed in April 2003 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this mean NJ is picking up cases randomly and processing

April 2003 - EB3..??
April 01 or DEC 01 for EB2 ..

Originally posted by Soormabhopali
Its nice to see so many NJ guys coordinating "dates".
Any way i filed in April 2003 ,in regular eb3 category .
I got some query in sep 2003 regarding Empl tax id and work place .After that no sound .My lawyer told me at time of filing ,regular category will be fast in 2004 as most of cases are in RIR category and not much cases in 2002 .so the major chunk of 2001 only .
he also told due to some law in 2000 taht provides out of status guys ,to apply for gc blocked the whole process .thats why it was late in 2001 /2002 .
Its good it i smoving now ..best of luck .

gc0103, javangulas

You can find the regional labor status by calling 212 337 2184...M,W,F between 9-12 PM i think...
Thanks

Re: AVM Update

Originally posted by GC4Ever
NJ Sesa AVM says, AS OF TODAY working on Dec 2001 for RIR.
"AS OF TODAY" will go for whole month, technically December's applicant should not expect anything unless they start January, 02 and or applicants receive any direct correspondence from the authority.

Re: Re: AVM Update

Originally posted by assur
"AS OF TODAY" will go for whole month, technically December's applicant should not expect anything unless they start January, 02 and or applicants receive any direct correspondence from the authority.
In case of my friend, I have seen the letter from the lawyer to corporate HR stating that Labor was approved and that they need paper work for I-140/I485. His case was filed 12/17/01. Approved by federal means it should have been forwarded some time back. NJ SESA is definitely working on Dec'01 cases for more than a month!

nj-dec-2001
For sure, case of 12/03/01, 12/04/01, 12/05/01 (my co. colleaques, one of my brother) are still with SESA-NJ. Even got 7th year approval for 12/04/01 case.
Let's wait for few days.

Approved labour....

Finally my labour is approved (Both state and Regional), Came to know about it today only...

My case was filed on Dec 10th 2001
EB2(RIR)

You guys have been great and this forum is terrific...

Thanks a lot....

Re: Approved labour....

Originally posted by javangulas
Finally my labour is approved (Both state and Regional), Came to know about it today only...

My case was filed on Dec 10th 2001
EB2(RIR)

You guys have been great and this forum is terrific...

Thanks a lot....
Congratulations...
Please attach image of it, i want to frame it and want to see what kind of stuff is this. I never saw. Mine is far away.

NOF date 12/28/01

Hi My case was files on 12/28/01 and moved to regional on 11/18/03 and got NOF on 11/28/03. I am awaiting for approvals and I dont know when my luck will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.