New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labour Approved

Guy’s thanks for this great forum it was of great help in tracking the progress of labour, Specially the excel sheet .
I am following this forum silently since 2001 and today the labour wait is over for me.

Wish you all approved labour

My details

RD : Oct 24 2001
NJ NOF : Sep 08 2003 1) prevailing wages and 2) Re advertise internally
Replied : Oct 20 2003
Moved to DOL : DEC 08 2003
Approved : Jan 13 2004 Received by mail Jan 26 2004

Meet you guy's In the I 140/I 485 forum

Please someone update the sheet

Thanks

Oct2401GC

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Re: Approved.

Approved mine too... Just got word from HR.

Originally posted by nj-dec-2001
I got a word from My Colleague who filed labor along with me. Same category, same everything... we even used the same ad....

His approved (both federal and state)..... I am still waiting(forwarded to federal..)

Filed - 12/17/01- RIR....

congrats Oct2401GC and nj-dec-2001
looks like NJ is processing Dec 2001 cases in full swing- thats good. updated tracker attached.

GC Labor

I had a query on my labor and it got answerd. As per my attorney my labor transffered to U.S. Department of Labor regional office on 11/17/03 for a final decision. Do you guys have any idea how many days it will take to appove ?????

Hi Friends,
Update the Tracker with my details.
PD Jan 24 , 2002
Hoping to get it approved without any further delays :)

- Witty

If you look at all the approvals that have happened recently - NY DOL typically takes about couple weeks to reply

Filed Nov2001 - pls.Help!

Hi I am new to this forum. My employer sent my LCA application to Trenton on Nov.13 2001. Received no receipt from SESA. They will send a receipt only when they start working on the case. Is this true?
How ever, I haven't received anything so far. How can I fund out if my case move to NY Regional yet? (Tele. Retrival could not locate my case).
Please help!
Thanks in advance
Manni

Hi,
I am not sure about your first question. But regarding your second question you cannot check unless you have a case number or employeer telephone #. If you have one you can call 212 337 2193 to check the status.
Thanks

LCNOV01,
how did you come to know the status of your application? Did you receive a letter or via AVM. Is the NY DOL AVM 212-337-2193 working now? It was suppose to be inactive till the feb'04.

I called NJ SESA office and asked them. The lady who pickedup the phone was really helpful.
Originally posted by jpanchal
LCNOV01,
how did you come to know the status of your application? Did you receive a letter or via AVM. Is the NY DOL AVM 212-337-2193 working now? It was suppose to be inactive till the feb'04.

transfer the Labor Certification

My Labor was filed by my company "X" now the Labor is in Federal Level of Labor Processing. Now My company asked me to join their Business partner company "Y" So I will be on the pay roll of Company "Y". I asked my new company "Y" about my pending Labor, and they said that we will transfer the Labor Certification Form and we will continue the process.

I need your asdvise on this how will this going to work. Is it possible that my Labor will be valid even I am with the Business partner of my Sponsoring company.

Re: transfer the Labor Certification

Originally posted by kgp
My Labor was filed by my company "X" now the Labor is in Federal Level of Labor Processing. Now My company asked me to join their Business partner company "Y" So I will be on the pay roll of Company "Y". I asked my new company "Y" about my pending Labor, and they said that we will transfer the Labor Certification Form and we will continue the process.

I need your asdvise on this how will this going to work. Is it possible that my Labor will be valid even I am with the Business partner of my Sponsoring company.
LC is non-transferable. X company could continue your process. It is good idea to consult with lawyer, you will have security in different aspects. Always have something in written form as well.

Hi all,

I am a new member and I am adding my details to the XL file.

Thanks to absolutely ALL of you who are taking the pains to help each other in this painful Labor process (pun intended !)

My details are as below:

Filed in NJ and the person who processes the labor confirmed that the application has been received on 3rd April 2002.

It was filed under RIR in EB3 category.

Status
Not open for further replies.