New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it allowed to file two LCs for the same employee from the same employer at NJ SESA on two different dates under different categories(i.e RIR/Non-RIR)?

Thanks
ind

Hmmmmm Lets see what permutations and combinations yields for this question, I am sure UCICS would have to write a complex algorithm to analyze these various requirements. No pun intended "Ind"

approvals ???

No Approvals in the last week or so , any update's on Dec 01/Jan 02 cases ??? NJ SESA AVM hasn't been changed "as of today RIR is dec 2001."

Does NJ SESA send case number after filing the LC?.Mine was filed in the month of Apr 02 but I've not received any case # so far.

Thanks
ind

Originally posted by indgc123
Does NJ SESA send case number after filing the LC?.Mine was filed in the month of Apr 02 but I've not received any case # so far.

Thanks
ind
You will never get case # but approval one day. Thats the case in NJ. Wait please.

yeah thats right.
NJ SESA does not even reply back and say that It has received your case. It doesnt give you case#.
As assur pointed out, one fine day you will get approval or NOF.

Originally posted by justdoit
yeah thats right.
NJ SESA does not even reply back and say that It has received your case. It doesnt give you case#.
As assur pointed out, one fine day you will get approval or NOF.

However, you can keep track based on date the LC was filed and SESA receipt date if the LC was sent with a delivery confirmation

AVM

AVM has not been updated for the month of febraury. I guess thats the the reason its been saying "As of TODAY ..."

First post

Hi All,

I have been following this forum for a while, but haven't posted any updates.

I dont have excel on my box, can someone add my name to the excel sheet. MY Reciept date is Nov 21 2001. I am a software engineer.

Thanks,
Junior

juniordj78, entry added.
are you still waiting for NJ SESA. NJ SESA is doing Dec 2001 cases right now. can you provide more information about Labor filing class EB2/3, RIR, job desc, etc?

Justdoit, I am still waiting for my NJ SESA :(. My lawyer's tell me that it is common for them to pass the dates by a month. Hopefully I will hear something different soon :).

I had filed in EB2, RIR and I am a J2EE Developer.

Any New approvals in NY DOL forwarded by NJ SESA?? Saw a case cleared by NY DOL (cleared on 20 feb 2004) send by NY SESA on 23 Dec 2003. Mine was send by NJ SESA on 22 Dec 2003 and no Response from NY DOL.

as my id, i have once again gone crazy !!

My details added again

Saw that rsrinivas27 (new member) did not pick up the latest xl file then, when he added his details.

So here I have updated my details again in the file.

Re: My details added again

Originally posted by MilindP
Saw that rsrinivas27 (new member) did not pick up the latest xl file then, when he added his details.

So here I have updated my details again in the file.

Sorry MilindP.

need help

Hi friends,
I got a question.
My husband's visa ends in mar 29 2004.He applied for 7th year visa extension on dec 10th.we applied labor on april 2002.

Our license is expiring on mar 29th as per visa date.

To reniew our license what we have to do?
I read on the net that we have to submit new extended visa papers.
But we willnot get visa extension till mar 29th.

we have got the only receipt that INS got my visa extension application.

help me out

thanks in advance
2002labor

Status
Not open for further replies.