New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
re

Thank you very much! ck510 & ram_samy.

Would you let me know where I can find more details? I am sure when I talke to my company they want me show evidence.

Thanks in advance.

need advice .......... Please

hello everyone:

I am working for a ny based (medium-size) company with branch offices all around the nation including new jersey. My company is in the process of filing my GC (via NY as lawyer recommended). But after a hard convincing, they have agreed to file it through NJ (since I stay in NJ) and eventually they would transfer me to NJ office. But my company is not very pleased with this option and that has raised some doubts about their (as well as lawyer’s) continuous support all the way (especially if there is any rfe). My lawyer has convinced my company that there is virtually no difference filing it through NJ or NY and in the long run, the current difference of 7 mths will also go away (which I disagree).

Anyway, the real question is, should I ask them to file via NJ and make everyone unhappy, or go with the lawyer’s recommendation and file it through NY ?????

Any suggestion is truly appreciated.

Thanks.

Quote: Knowledge without Wisdom is like a Man without clothes.

Re: need advice .......... Please

If i was you. I would have opted for filing from ny. I would not annoy my company.
If ny processing start. This gap of 7 or 8 months may vanish in no time.

Originally posted by tryin4gc
hello everyone:

I am working for a ny based (medium-size) company with branch offices all around the nation including new jersey. My company is in the process of filing my GC (via NY as lawyer recommended). But after a hard convincing, they have agreed to file it through NJ (since I stay in NJ) and eventually they would transfer me to NJ office. But my company is not very pleased with this option and that has raised some doubts about their (as well as lawyer’s) continuous support all the way (especially if there is any rfe). My lawyer has convinced my company that there is virtually no difference filing it through NJ or NY and in the long run, the current difference of 7 mths will also go away (which I disagree).

Anyway, the real question is, should I ask them to file via NJ and make everyone unhappy, or go with the lawyer’s recommendation and file it through NY ?????

Any suggestion is truly appreciated.

Thanks.

Quote: Knowledge without Wisdom is like a Man without clothes.

Re: Re: need advice .......... Please

tryin4gc
In my view,
Lawyer seems to be correct, the current situation of backlog should'nt be in future. The PERM will replace it. Its better do as lawyer suggests. Goodluck

SESA approvals ??

Any nov/dec 2001 approvals ? its been a while since have heard of any approvals lately.

NJ sesa seems to be in the lowest energy state, which is the most stable state of thermodynamic equilibrium, called- "Winter Hybernation"

Hi,

My labor certificate has been certified by NY DOL.

MailDate to SESA: 10/05/2001
Forwarded to NY: 09/18/2003
NOF issued: 10/16/2003
Replied on: 11/20/2003
Approved on: 11/26/03

Last edited by a moderator:
Since OCT NJ SESA is looking at cases received in NOV'01. only four approvals(As far as our work sheet is concerned) in Oct and Nov'03. Nov'01 is turning out to be Apr'01. :mad: :confused:

I think it is high time we atleast ask an explanation as to why NJ SESA is so skrewed up. Does anybody know how to contact them for an explanation or what format of mails we need to send them?

Guys

I just talked to few lawyers from NJ and they are confirming that they have received both state and federal approvals for December first week cases. Infact my employer also faxed me the approved case of Nov 26 2001 application of another collegue of mine. if these labor approvals for federal has to be approved and mailed to the employers, then they probably had the NJ state cleared long time back. I guess it is just a matter of time before we see them in 2002.

I Wonder why the system is mentioning that they are still in Nov 01

if what kr2002 is saying is right, i am really worried.

gc_labor_pain: Have you asked your lawyer/employer to find out the status of your application.

NJlabor2001: Are you planning to do the same? It has been a while since we saw any approvals.

I asked my lawyer and he suggested to wait till NJ SESA passes my date ie move on to Dec'01 cases.

please keep us posted....later

Will talk to my Lawyer as my filing date is 10th December 2001

I will call my lawyer and ask whats going on, My PDate is 10th December 2001

GUYS

I have already spoke to my attorney, she said we will send latter to NJ DOL after one month pass the date. They are still working on November cases.

Thanks

NOF question.

Guys,
I have been following this firm for a while. My friend applied for labour on Dec 20 2001. It was teansmitted to DOL on 11/5. DOL issue NOF asking for Managers name work location in third week of Nov. Is it some thing that he need to worry about. Please let me know....
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.