New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys Help Me out...

Is there any way to find out if my Labour is approved, My application was filed on 10th December 2001.

Every time I ask my Lawyer he says he doesnt have any info..

I remember there was a emailid where we can type employers phone, and then we receive a email telling about the status,Does that facility still exist

Re: NOF question.

Originally posted by siri09
Guys,
I have been following this firm for a while. My friend applied for labour on Dec 20 2001. It was teansmitted to DOL on 11/5. DOL issue NOF asking for Managers name work location in third week of Dec. Is it some thing that he need to worry about. Please let me know....
Thanks
You mentioned - 'DOL issue NOF asking for Managers name work location in third week of Dec. '
Today is Dec 04, 2003 - we are not yet in third week of December.
You mean November I guess.

If we remember, earlier there was a circulation that NY DOL would not update the case status on their online system until Feb of next year, so my guess is the email which was used earlier no longer works, atleast until Feb.
From what I have found out, most of the companies dont even get to know if the cases have been forwarded to Federal, but instead they are getting the labor approvals directly.

I would say just wait until mid of dec and then you could possibly call the SESA department directly and if you are lucky can get the case status. Or just HOPE you will get it one fine day out of the blue.

I guess we can all celebrate that day for the rest of our life, like we do for our birthdays, or wedding anniversaries :) . Lets all call it as Labor Anniversary

Labor Anniversary

Or the day you gave "birth". After all.... you were in labor all this time.....................:D

Guys any approvals for SESA for First week of December, 2001

Guys,
Does any one have info about any approvals for 1st week of December 2001 ?

I am kind of restless as my case was filed on Dec 10th 2001

Thanks in Advance...

Is there a way to find out

Is there a way to find out the status on the case in NJ sesa? I have the case number and all, my date is passed and I got a NOF

There is one of my friend who has the following problem. My friends wants to process labour from XYZ company but he is not employee of that company. He wants to be an employ of XYZ later. He works for other company currently since he is on long project he dont want to leave the current company. Is it possible for XYZ company to process his labour without joining XYZ?

TO BBB1974

BBB1974

If you your date is pass, you should contact your attorney and they will sent a letter to NJ DOL.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I have a question which is not related to me..

One of my close fiends brother expired recently in car accident at atlanta. his wife is on H4. what would you think that her status will be ?

gurus,

can u pls suggest me ..

Thanks..

Sorry to hear about your friend.

I know it hard time for the family but I strongly suggest them to speak to attorney regarding this matter. Also, his wife is out of status.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any approvals for December 1st or 2nd week(2001)

Guys,
Are there any approvals for 1st and 2nd week of December 2001

NJlabor2001,jpanchal & yabadoo any updates ...

Call your lawyer....

Guys,

I am from NY - the most worst state in labor certification processing time.

Today I found New Jersey RIR rolled back on April 30, 2001.

What happend in your state?

Status
Not open for further replies.