New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: processing dates

I meant September 2001 not 1st September. As of 1st July, AVM was the same message of processing Sept 2001. Website is updated around 21-24 of each month.

Originally posted by Gottaget
Hi GC4Ever,
FYI. AVM says "Cases received BEFORE SEPTEMBER".
But, not 'before September 01'.

Sounds like...

It sounds like, they stopped the processing for time-being.
Who knows when they come to the main-stream again...????

If we fell after Sep11 date, we are in jeopardy.

Re: Sounds like...

My LC has been approved today.Just received an email from lawyer. Made is just before 2 years of Frustration.

Here is full detail
EB2/RIR
PD : 8/27/01
NOF Issued by NY DOL : 7/15/03
NOF responded to NY DOL : 7/29/03

LC Certified : 8/11/03.

I appreciate response and help that i received from members on this thread. If you get NOF Query, don't be panic. Your Lawyer should be smart enough to respond it properly.

I wish everybody good luck.

-depressed_gc (now I should change my ID to HopeForBest)

:)

It sounds like, they stopped the processing for time-being.
Who knows when they come to the main-stream again...????

If we fell after Sep11 date, we are in jeopardy.

Re: Hi depressed_gc

NOF was regd Prevailing wages. ETA 750 Part A, Item 12 was less than Prevailing wages.

You can count Annual Salary + health/dental benefits + 401 K Matching + Company Training expenses(that they spent for you) toward WAGES. Only Bonus/Commission is excluded from Wages.
Read following link
http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/750inst.asp

NY DOL was referring to my Annual Salary (which mentioned in ETA 750 A, Item 12) as wages.

Lawyer argued that above total which is my wages exceeds Prevailing wages.

Your future Salary must be within +/- 5 % range of Prevailing wages as of now (with RIR/Non-RIR). With PERM, employer must pay prevailing wages once beneficiary gets greencard. That's disadvantage of PERM.

ETA 750 Part A, Item 12 is the salary when you will get GC.

ASSUR advised me above sometime July 18th. Read past posts and you will see his post replying me for further clarification.

i hope this answers your question.

-HoprForBest

Can you tell us what NOF you get and how ur lawyer responded????.
I appreciate your reply.

Re: Re: Hi depressed_gc

Do you know if PTO is counted as well ?

Originally posted by depressed_gc
NOF was regd Prevailing wages. ETA 750 Part A, Item 12 was less than Prevailing wages.

You can count Annual Salary + health/dental benefits + 401 K Matching + Company Training expenses(that they spent for you) toward WAGES. Only Bonus/Commission is excluded from Wages.
Read following link
http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/750inst.asp

NY DOL was referring to my Annual Salary (which mentioned in ETA 750 A, Item 12) as wages.

Lawyer argued that above total which is my wages exceeds Prevailing wages.

Your future Salary must be within +/- 5 % range of Prevailing wages as of now (with RIR/Non-RIR). With PERM, employer must pay prevailing wages once beneficiary gets greencard. That's disadvantage of PERM.

ETA 750 Part A, Item 12 is the salary when you will get GC.

ASSUR advised me above sometime July 18th. Read past posts and you will see his post replying me for further clarification.

i hope this answers your question.

-HoprForBest

Re: Re: Re: Hi depressed_gc

Didn't get what do you mean by PTO ? Can you elaborate on it ?

If you are talking Paid Overtime, that has to be stated explicitly by Employer under Item 12 b) and probably a Cover letter. Employer has to say that they will pay X amount for overtime hours.

If PTO is something other than Paid Overtime, let me know.

Nowadays, NY DOL tries to issue NOF for almost every EB2/RIR cases (as their salary bracket is higher). A friend of mine in same company (PD 8/16/01 EB3/RIR) had LC approved without NOF. It all depends on mood of Certifying Officer in NY DOL.

-HopeForBest

Originally posted by gc_labor_pain
Do you know if PTO is counted as well ?

Depressed_gc

when did your case move to NY DOL?

Njuser,sudhkumar- have you'll heard anything from NY DOL?

I was wondering, can my lawyer call up NY DOL, as its been 50 days , since it moved to NY.

Thanks!

OT Hours CANNOT be counted as a gaurantee. 40Hrs/week is required to show in ETA 750. Visualize it as 40 + nn. (nn=OT hrs)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi depressed_gc

PTO= Paid Time Off, holidays which you are eligible to take in a calendar year. Correct me if i am wrong gc_labor_pain.

Originally posted by depressed_gc
Didn't get what do you mean by PTO ? Can you elaborate on it ?

If you are talking Paid Overtime, that has to be stated explicitly by Employer under Item 12 b) and probably a Cover letter. Employer has to say that they will pay X amount for overtime hours.

If PTO is something other than Paid Overtime, let me know.

Nowadays, NY DOL tries to issue NOF for almost every EB2/RIR cases (as their salary bracket is higher). A friend of mine in same company (PD 8/16/01 EB3/RIR) had LC approved without NOF. It all depends on mood of Certifying Officer in NY DOL.

-HopeForBest

Any one ..?

Hi folks,
Do you know where we are in the process of NJ state labor????. ANy news from your attorneys..??.
Please post if you get any info. from your attorneys/friends/etc...

"OLDEN DAYS ARE GOLDEN DAYS".

Thanks.

No News

I hate to say this, but I haven't heard a word from my attorney. MY PD is Sept 15 2001 and the more I think about it, the more time it seems to be taking. :( :( :(

Whenever I hear something, this forum will be the first to know about it.

Thanks

bloody labor

AvaitedLabor,

Thanks for your response.

I got the list of LCA for my employer and checked the status using (212-337-2193) for all those cases. All cases upto 6/18 are certified and forwarded a mail to my lawyer stating that "all these cases are certified". And my lawyer says "it is not yours".

any other way to find out the case number by name???

app sent to regional DOL on July 24

hi,

filed in sep 2001 and heard from my lawyer that my app has been sent to regional DOL on July 24..

whats the process now?

how long (estimated) will it take from this point to get it approved.. any comments will be appreciated...

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.