New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
AwaitedLabor
Most of the companies/lawyers hide a lot of information on purpose, for certain reasons. There is no reason to backlog in DOL except companies status inquiry, it delays the process in the queue. They are lucky who have good contact with company/lawyer in regard of communication/correspondence and information sharing.
Pathkib congrats.. light of hope for progression.

Suresh,

Can you provide the your information . so that Kepa (or) some one who has permissions can updateExcel sheet with your information.

Information as follows,

1)l set :
2)Designation:
3)Category u applied( Eb2/Eb3):
4) How many yrs of experience:
etc..

we would appreciate you information since it would be useful for all us to get a idea...

thanks,

g-_labor_pain

what my lawyer had told me is NJ SESA used to take 'x' no. of cases that they think they can process in a month. they then arrange it in order of last name and then process it accordingly. this was a practice earlier. he is not sure how its done today. also my labor was moved to federal on August 5th but we recieved notice on August 15th. so its quite possible your friend's labor is already processed but they have not recieved any notification yet.

Originally posted by gc_labor_pain
Congratulations pathikb.. Its good to hear that October cases started processing. As u all know that mine in october too. But, one of my friends filed on some time in Septmer 2001. He has not got any response yet ? My concern is that How come October cases started without completing September cases? Is it really happenining ? whats going in Trenton , NJ ?

gurus,

please suggest me if you can ??

thanks..

Labor Approved..

ahh.. finally approved after 2 yrs.

PD : 08/09/2001
NOF: 06/26/03
Reply:07/24/03
Approved: 08/18/03.

can somebody update spreadsheet for me.
thanks guys and see you in I140/I485 forums.
Good Luck.

Updated Tracking Sheet

Friends,

I have updated the tracking Sheet with Skochhar's and Suresh Puppala's info.

skochhar

congrats.......did you check your status thru NY AVM?? My case was forwarded to NY DOL August 5th. I was checking the status online but it can't find my case. so i just wanted to know if AVM is updated or not.

Originally posted by skochhar
ahh.. finally approved after 2 yrs.

PD : 08/09/2001
NOF: 06/26/03
Reply:07/24/03
Approved: 08/18/03.

can somebody update spreadsheet for me.
thanks guys and see you in I140/I485 forums.
Good Luck.

NJ/SESA Email (lcstatus02@doleta.gov) is not working since 1 or 2 months.

1. Did they stop sending the list or did they removed the service?
2. Did they change the email address?
3. Anybody has any idea?.

Your answer is appreciated.

May be they have stopped the service and directed all enquiries to the BCIS enquiry system, why dont you guys give a try there?

Re: NJ State Labor

What is RIR approval date?. Did you get labor cleared and ready to apply 140 and 485?. Or, did you get only NJ state labor cleared?. Please be clear....!. It helps us to reduce the redundency.
Good luck.

Originally posted by Suresh Puppala
The receipt date of my application was 09/24/01

RIR Approval date (NJ Labor): July 22, 2003

Good luck to you all.

SudhKumar, Josrini

Did you'll hear anything from NY DOL?
What does lawyer have to say about the delay?

Are EB2 and EB3 processed seperately, with seperate priority?

Assur, thanks for your reply!

All, I can say, we need to wait.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.