New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know

dont know the exact date.. she is my company lawyer.. and she really sucks and never tell me complete things...

i am not exactly sure whether PTO can be counted towards your wages. i believe you get PTO when you take vacation/leave days. In otherwords, PTO is not going to add something to ur salary.

pls check with your attorney.

Originally posted by gc_labor_pain
GC4Ever, That's correct. My question was, will PTO also be considered towards WAGES ?

State Labor approved

Atlast i got 'the' mail from my attorney saying that my state Labor was approved on July 25.

My PD is Sept 24, 2001.

Now the wait for federal begins ...

labor2001

assur,

Myself- have been waiting for nearly 2 monthjs now & i guess sudhkumar,njuser for 11/2 months & u have mentioned, it should'nt take more than 2 weeks.

Can u please explain, what is the reason we havent got?
has NY DOL slowed down?

Thanks!

assur,

Myself- have been waiting for nearly 2 monthjs now & i guess sudhkumar,njuser for 11/2 months & u have mentioned, it should'nt take more than 2 weeks.

Can u please explain, what is the reason we havent got?
has NY DOL slowed down?

Thanks!

AwaitedLabor:

You are not the only one. Mine has been transferred to NY DOL over 1.5 months now and still has no responses. I am not in the IT industry and my company has no layoffs.

Wondering what is going on...

ZGC

state vs regional

Which creates more problems (inquiries, objections).. STATE OR REGIONAL?? Is it a smooth ride after the state or?????

thanks.

Re: State Labor approved

congrats labor2001, atleast ur out from state labor. Hopefully NJ will move forward as labor2001 has a PD of Sept 24 2001, which is end of sept.

Originally posted by labor2001
Atlast i got 'the' mail from my attorney saying that my state Labor was approved on July 25.

My PD is Sept 24, 2001.

Now the wait for federal begins ...

labor2001

lcstatus02@doleta.gov

This email (lcstatus02@doleta.gov) is not working since a month.
last time i received the response was 7/9/03.

1. Did they stop sending the list or did they removed the service?
2. Did they change the email address?
3. Anybody has any idea?

Forwarded to NYDOL

Hey Guys,
My lawyer just called me up to say that my case was forwarded to NYDOL on August 5, 2003. RD 10/5/2001
so they finally started october. will keep everyone posted regarding federal. good luck to rest and just hang in there.

thanks pain_labor

but I still have to wait for lc approval from federal before going on to I-140 stage. and from the comments that I read in this forum, it seems NYDOL is having backlogs. well lets hope they start moving fast.

Congratulations pathikb.. Its good to hear that October cases started processing. As u all know that mine in october too. But, one of my friends filed on some time in Septmer 2001. He has not got any response yet ? My concern is that How come October cases started without completing September cases? Is it really happenining ? whats going in Trenton , NJ ?

gurus,

please suggest me if you can ??

thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.